Israel kills Palestinian journalist, attack her funeral

How will they get away with this one?
twitter.com/khadljasays/status/1525068306251644930

Attached: image_2022-05-14_003222018.png (686x348, 318.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI
twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1525072444385636352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope arabs massacre kikes

They still control the press and therefore the optics. So they'll keep getting away with it, until the beatings, burning, and gassing starts, or until the goyim snap out from their hypnosis, and manage to muster superhuman forgiveness.

Attached: rachel.jpg (980x552, 113.77K)

Whats the difference?

they could've done worse probably
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI

OP forgot a key word:
>Israel kills Palestinian journalist, attack her CHRISTIAN funeral
Christian funeral

Israel is on the path to becoming a global superpower.

The international community led by the Americans will just cover and protect their ass like usual. Maybe the UN will pass yet another (useless) resolution

none, just like between an anglo and a potato niglet

Israel is a nation, is palestine is a tribe or an ethnicity? What language do Palestinians speak?

Imagine how much of a "superpower" they would be the moment their aid from America is revoked

>jewland
>nation
says who

Ironically they would still hold their own. In a way America is preventing them from taking over the middle east. The jews hit first and ask questions later. Arabs get btfo and they know it.

It has more legitimacy and is more of a nation then "Israel" is.

Think they're Jordanian.

It will be forgotten about in a few days anyways. Nobody cares about what shitskins think.

Good morning from Singapore

I hate **** so much its unreal

>It will be forgotten about in a few days anyways. Nobody cares about what shitskins think.
You say that about every nation you wrong. You think the people whole world over have short memories. Yet you squirm and cry when the misdeeds your people carried out on others is brought to light. Your blood libel continues on to this day.

Attached: 90696927_10157326114133299_7054886986619813888_o.jpg (960x960, 136.71K)

There is a big difference. Do you remember Epstein? Do you remember corona? You will probably saiy yes, but the thing is you don't care about it anymore. Why? Because it lost its touch. Same goes with dead sandniggers.

Attached: 1642165738784.jpg (453x604, 73.29K)

we didn't forget Epstein ,every kike is Epstein

I DO remember Epstein and Corona, I remember the Patriot act being snuck by after 9/11, I remember the Clintons being able to get their dicked sucked while in office and killing people/journalists that spoke out against the corruption. I remember Chris Dorner being murdered WITHOUT trial for exposing corruption. I remember when gay marriage was being pushed for and the lies saying how it would end their, that the fucking faggots just wanted equal tax rights. The lies never stopped and I DO NOT FORGET. GOD does not forget!

I don't care about what happens to sand niggers.

BASED

Sorry man but you're not it.
Hey dude, sad to tell you but this ain't the Boogeyman. He is just a weak guy with a big nose who lives in tel Aviv. No conspiracy either, the schemes happen openly. Seek and you shall find.

You didn't forget to do your homework either, but you still cannot read a sentence properly

kek, rachel the pancake!

And life goes on. See? the things that are absolutely absurd and would've been confronted already are simply words in the wind. Same with dead sandniggers

"The Israeli army is asking people if they are Christian or Muslim. If you’re Muslim you weren’t allowed in." - @ajimran
twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1525072444385636352

Attached: 1642306016407.png (682x768, 428.34K)

>journalist

and nothing was lost, good job kikes

>Hey dude, sad to tell you but this ain't the Boogeyman
I disagree. A believe Satan is the ruler of this system of things and the Rothschilds/Mossad/whoever are Satan's forces on Earth. It is not a coincidence that they all follow Kaballa magic and commune with demons, perform ritual sacrifices and do sick shit. Sexual abuse to children, all for power. There is NOTHING in the physical world worth stooping to such evil for, from everything that I know.

Keep doing your thing dawg, im sure things will end totally different for you this time, history is certainly something that should be totally ignored, nothing to learn from it for sure

Attached: destruction of the 2nd temple.jpg (561x650, 75.11K)

JUST 500 MORE YEARS BRO!

Who cares about their cults and ritualistic traditions. Satan doesn't exist. He is not real.
They invented him and worship him. Each god is invented, user. Perhaps he gains power as I worship his statue, but only fake power.

you're a sandnigger too

Attached: government.jpg (919x509, 64.47K)

>THE HOLOHOAX WAS 500 YEARS AGO
1942-2022, 80 years later and the kikes are turning the whole world against them this time, ON PURPOSE!