Any Forums + /lit/ thread

What was the last book you read Any Forums?
Would you recommend it to others?
What's next on your reading list?
Have you read Guénon?

Attached: punished guenon.png (700x700, 464.93K)

Ill just say this: read pinheads and patriots, and the doctrine of fascism by Benito mussolini

>pinheads and patriots
what's the qrd here?

>Have you read Guénon?

Question should be why haven't you yet ...

Attached: why_indeed.jpg (312x326, 28.53K)

Attached: B93A54D0-BA17-47C4-9F7D-1B6B2025847B.jpg (440x633, 278.23K)

>it's a Bill O'Reilly book
excellent post, user
u r right

Btw the last non-Guenon books I read were Thiel's Zero to One and The Russian Cosmists by some George M. Young. Oh and Mein Kampf ... can recommend.

Attached: reading_the_good_shit.jpg (550x1024, 36.6K)

i've heard of that last one

Attached: meincraft.webm (426x238, 1.89M)

>Mein Kraft

And here I am ... got "Der Untergang des Abendlandes" for Christmas. And I know that damn pseud didn't read either. XD

Attached: hello_Sütti!.jpg (225x225, 7.67K)

>Have you read Guénon?
I read Crisis a while back and was floored by how lucid and insightful his critique of modernity was and how well his argument not only withstood the passage of time, but was in many ways strengthened by it as so much of the insanity he described became more and more pronounced.

Now I'm juggling:
>The Outline of Sanity
>Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines
>Beyond Good and Evil
Would recommend the latter two for sure. 'Intro' because its a gateway to understanding the kind of traditional thought that runs through right wing philosophy, and BG&E because Nietzche both predicted the cultural deterioration we're living through and pointed out a way to escape it, even if only at the individual level. The first book meanwhile, Outline, is good, but it was written in the early stages of capitalism where there was still hope to turn things around peacefully so it isn't as applicable to the modern Any Forumstard as it might have been to the trad-larper of early 20th century England.
Next on the list is probably a reread of The Book of the New Sun

Reading this right now. Any anons here read it?

Attached: 0006860524.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg (327x500, 23.31K)

Currently reading Human Action by Mises.

Plan to read the most important Guénon and Nietzsche in tandum, then, onto Evola.

Attached: ludwig-von-mises-4.jpg (900x750, 156.98K)

Isn’t the answer always “to the whims of the Jews”

No. How is it, Aus-fren?

>Have you read Guénon?
I started his introductory book on Hinduism but haven't gotten far. Now that you reminded me I'll take it as a sign and read some more tonight

incredibly based...!

Attached: Ride the tiger chart (1).png (3200x2450, 3.27M)

>how to become eren jaeger 101

is this based or cringe?
based. get after it!

Pretty cringe desu. Try this one instead.

Attached: DBD0E151-C67F-4669-881A-C0B07F63129F.jpg (750x1213, 635.39K)

>Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines

Czeched and go for it. Useful.

Saved, I used this chart for Guenon. Why Hindi Scriptures before everything else?

Attached: guenon.png (6161x5009, 3.81M)

*Hindu Doctrines

it's his first book.
as your chart notes, first 118 pages have little to do with Hinduism. it's the qrd on Guenon's views on 'Tradition'

the trada timber framing guide and yes

maybe some more of you larpy darps should actually read mein kampf prior to continuing the larp? i know 99% of you haven't just by the larp.
toodle peeps

Attached: 1642451266887.png (600x633, 114.88K)

Thanks for clarifying, I might read beyond just for fun.

Here's an Evola chart for anybody interesting

Attached: evola.jpg (5000x3827, 2.72M)

Also do you recommend I read Plato and Aristotle to get a better foundation of metaphysics? I remember now I stopped reading Guenon to read The Republic

>the dawn of everything
>yes, the politics of it are not my bent, but the guy is clearly a genius and I learned a bunch of new shit
>just started The Approaching Storm: Roosevelt, Wilson, Addams and Their Clash Over America's future. gift from dad, not my usual genre but will be good for conversation with him
>never heard of him but he sounds interesting

Attached: 1576957496518.jpg (550x414, 36.97K)

Metaphysics? No, definitely not, skip the chatter and go straight to the Corpus Hermeticum

once you finish Reign of Quantity, you can kinda go in whatever direction that interests you FYI
I haven't read the greeks

I think it is better to lay a metaphysical foundation via guenon and then dive into plato/aristotle/plotinus/etc afterwards

Quantrill pilled

Attached: 1223465582-quantrill2xb.jpg (288x356, 27.98K)