It Hurts So Bad

>Growing up in a white are with other white friends as a child and so forth.
>Get Older as an Adult and see the area is crawling with Niggers and Mutts as a majoritiy.
>Happening all over.
It hurts...

Attached: vykha77j8he51.jpg (678x710, 31.26K)

It never ends

you'll be dead soon, don't worry

My grandparents live in a very nice community for the last 24 years. The streets are so clean, it’s so quiet and peaceful. Most people In the community are old and/or retired
But now that a lot of the neighbours have begun passing away, the others moving/downsizing, it’s starting to attract others. 10+ poos moved into one of the houses and they don’t keep their shitbull on a leash. My grandma was walking to her friends house when the dog ran up to her. She was terrified, luckily the nigger dog didn’t do anything and was taken away by the poo
It’s gonna get real bad there soon :(

The field I used to catch lizards in is an Amazon warehouse now.

Attached: itsallgood.jpg (600x600, 96.47K)

>Live in niggrified place
>Have no friends
>Grow up
>Same old, same old
Why the fuck are you complaining?

Finally some good new, I'll drink to that

You are 5-15% nigger, aren't you? But I suppose that's how you classify white these days.

Luckily that still hasn't happened here but it's because most niggers and spics can't afford the Florida Keys.

Move rural. Reminds me of my childhood. I don't even have cell service here, and even the new buyers in the area are all White. It's not the perfect long-term solution, but the only one available to us for now.

Christ is coming.

If you dislike it so bad why don't you lace fentanyl into drugs and give them out for free to the mud people
Or you can cry about it some more on a Mongolian basket weaving forum
My ancestors are smiling down onto me imperial

Two more weeks bro, trust the plan.

I will.

>Christ is coming.
That faggy jew is always coming.

Everyone of the prats that say "it's only in the cities" needs to read this

> Thinks we can die...

>area becomes less white
>people start driving like fucking retards
This is probably the most annoying part for me.

Awww you ganna cry you little racist snowflake

you want mommy to bring you tendies

Attached: poljak.png Anonymous (ID: 58sfmkYH) 05-13-22(Fri)18:42:19 No.377492530>>377494316 >>377501349 you'll be dead soon, don't worry Anonymous (ID: 7Bcym4d3) 05-13-22(Fri)18:43:13 No.377492634>>377500441 >>377501722 >>377.png (645x770, 19.9K)

Why are you still living there as an adult? Are you still with your parents? If you’re so poor that you couldn’t move out before the browns got there then I guess you are just as bad as they are.

You act as if you wouldn't get salty over changes I would love to see your reaction if your Shithole filled with nigs gets filled with what i assume is your greatest "fear

Cant come soon enough

It's only going to get worse

It will hurt more before we heal

I wouldn't because I'm not a basement dweller like you are you subhuman bong

yes you are