UHHHH VAXBROS I DONT FEEL SO GOOD

I was forced to take the vaccine (2 shots moderna, 1 shot pfizer booster) to keep my job.

Literally EVERYONE said it was safe. Now the media is suddenly saying it wasn't even properly tested. How could they do this?

Attached: 1652479037414.jpg (633x1280, 460.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edcdeveloper.(((wordpress))).com/2022/05/08/pfizers-new-80000-page-data-dump-is-a-nightmare-and-came-at-the-same-time-as-the-roe-v-wade-leak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link it

fuck your stupid screenshot and link the business you dick cheese

link you faggot

Link what? Sorry I saw it here. My friend told me to come here to "research what I had done to myself" after I told him two coworkers are in the hospital for heart issues. He told me to put a meme in the title to draw attention to my post and get more replies.

Here's another link I found here.

Attached: 1652479319776.png (532x312, 74.07K)

not op but i love cock

edcdeveloper.(((wordpress))).com/2022/05/08/pfizers-new-80000-page-data-dump-is-a-nightmare-and-came-at-the-same-time-as-the-roe-v-wade-leak/

what a surprise

>implying the roe v wade leak wasn't done to hide the pfizer shit

a wordpress site? come the fuck on

>I was forced
They pointed a gun at you?

It's interesting to see the mix of bots and shills in this thread interacting with each other.

Attached: 1631906282283.jpg (760x403, 30.92K)

>Now the media is suddenly saying
yeah, it's all over the news, for real

Your body is producing spike proteins that were present on the original Wuhan virus in response to a genetically-engineered instruction. Long-tern effects of this instruction are not known. Mutations have occurred to such an extent that if there ever was a benefit from the antibodies produced in reaction to the injection, the new variants are not affected. There is no cell-mediated immunity produced for SARS-CoV-2 with these mRNA instructions. Means it either does not exist like after a real vaccination or the memory cells do not recognize the spikes on the new mutations.

Injected people are still developing Covid and transmitting the virus. They tell you your antibody levels wane and you need a booster but you know that's not the way vaccines work. We don't have polio or tetanus antibodies from vaccines years ago - we have MEMORY CELLS from those vaccinations. Something you don't have from your Covid shot because it's not a true vaccine.

"Take the vax and you won't get Covid."
"The vaccine stops the spread 100%."

Those were the claims but that is no longer their story and they are now saying that the goal all along was to reduce hospitalization and symptoms. They want you to believe that what you are injecting yourselves with will lessen the symptoms of a disease that they originally said the vax was going to block. The original virus no longer exists but they still want you to take the same injection genetically programmed for it.

NOW your problems will be the long term effects that the spikes and genetic instructions will have on your organs and how this experiment will cause the body to deal with future pathogens.

You took a risk in man-made gene-splicing. You are the experiment. You are the short and long-term trial. If this were an actual vaccine trial, it would have been stopped because of the early adverse events. They hid those from you.

Everything that happens from now will be because of your misplaced trust. Good luck.

Attached: vaxxers.png (404x99, 5.4K)

Actually they did by threatening me to loose my job which would mean starvation and death.

Enjoy your (short)stay here.

Attached: 1652403196556.gif (498x498, 1.5M)

>How could they do this?
Wrong question. The right question is "Why would they do this?"
There are 30 billion answers to that question ($$$)

idk I just search for the title.

You weren't forced to do shit you spineless faggot. Quit lying to make yourself feel better. They asked you to get the clot shot and you complied like the little bitch you are. They didn't put a gun to your head. The correct answer to "hey you have to get this experimental shot to keep working here", is always "Well I guess you are going to have to fire me then".
All you did was prove to them that you will cower to whatever retarded demands they come up with in the future. Fucking retard.

But I thought that's what you wanted, since the flag you used....

I think it will be a nothing burger for most people.

>2 shots moderna, 1 shot pfizer booster
Whew! You not only got lab ratted, but, you also "picked you poison", too!

>myocarditis (preliminary study; absolute numbers; non-peer reviewed):
>"COVID" - 7 : 1,000,000
>Pfizer x1 - 35 : 1,000,000
>Pfizer x2 - 101 : 1,000,000
>Pfizer x1 / Moderna x1 - 777 : 1,000,000 /!\

Attached: mudbloods--SUNK_COST_FALLACY.jpg (1616x1666, 279.48K)

Im vaxxed and theres nothi- HNNNGGGGGG *THIS POST WAS AUTO POSTED

Well, you can color me surprised, OP

who would have thought, the jews of all people, would go as far as doing such jewwy thing to goyim?

Feels good to be pureblood.

Attached: 1591774891172.gif (400x242, 1.97M)

Just go read it yourself and come back to us with your findings jabby

Don’t go quietly into that dark night user. Do with that what you will.

No refunds.

Attached: 1638466257777.jpg (1347x2000, 991.84K)

Enjoy dying within 5-10 years retard.