I always thought holocaust denial was stupid but then i realised history will teach that Donald Trump was a fascist...

i always thought holocaust denial was stupid but then i realised history will teach that Donald Trump was a fascist, jan6 was a nazi revolution, and that chingchong19 was deadlier than the black death.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (640x640, 394.94K)

Covid was pretty deadly but we don't feel it's effects that much, it still killed people. Generally it's very hard to completely fake something like that but you are able to exaggerate it.
The holocaust probably happened but it wasn't as large as its made out to be.

Great thread Op.

Attached: 6A6FF1EF-4A96-42B6-B6AF-51D07F84E51A.png (828x1792, 427.29K)

You now realize history is written by the victors, and that we lost WW2, so (((who))) is writing our history? Now, apply that not to just the modern era, but the rest of our history.

The truth of what we are, is being kept from us by (((them))).

Attached: 1642070128463.jpg (3728x9200, 3.47M)

poles are the worst posters confirmed

it never happened. it was nothing but wartime propaganda that jews have kvetched over so hard it has become some kind of mythos

Attached: 1478428565549.jpg (433x285, 33.55K)

>i never actually thought about the holocaust, but the popular thing to do here is bait jews into getting raped by nazis, so im going to incoherently piece together a facebook tier post and abandon thread

Bigest redpill cod ever gave. If they never used that wuote in the game i'd probably still be a leftie.

Donald Trump only cares about the rich and pedos. Fuckin poor ass yanks simping for him is so ironic. You all look so fucking dumb. You all believe their propaganda like sheep and calls yourselves "awake"

Truly. Makes ya wonder about all of history, really.
2016, just ...almost *randomly* being on Trump's / non-Democrat racist but non-Fox News conformist Republican side, and seeing the BULLSHIT pass for truth and then, months later when no one is paying attention at all anymore, some shitty excuse for a retraction, etc, etc, over and over.

And plus the fact that the very ....reality...of our existence as humans...our experience, our usual, large-percent-of-life-for-most-of-us experience, is none-so-gradually morphing into a fucking weird, propaganda sodden nightmare. Propaganda...everywhere. Every Fucking Where. From the moment of birth so it's deep, deep down into your psyche.

Attached: Donna Leaked Questions Brazille.jpg (800x1131, 89.17K)

Yeah, also, the holocaust was fake so it's not stupid to deny it

bot detected

You're so brainwashed that a true statement causes you to kike out and screech " Bot"

Every war story in history is propaganda made by the victors, except WWII, WWII is legit

he said it because your post is completely irrelevant to the topic faggot.

you prove his point here as well about how history will write someone differently than they actually were.

this is important, should we remove jews and try again

We have witnessed the manufacturing of a false narrative in real time over the past decade when there is unprecedented ability to record events and access information. There is no way the details of any historical event are even remotely true.

hyperreality

I'm really lost about why is there so much talk about it among left of the bell curve american posters, holocaust didn't happen that long ago, people who took part probably are still around or just died to coff.
Like, we have opinions of both people held in camps and people working in them, we got nazi records with descriptions, plans and numbers, we got photos, recordings, all the tools used, records from factories that made the tools, written records, books, letters, diaries, mementos of people living at that time from every area involved.
I have never felt like I've got any wrong info on the matter, other than Zionists shits using it as propaganda to strongarm free money and land from everyone, and to demand support for their invasion of Palestine or you're racist.
Other than le big pretending it was about the yoos and not against literally everyone cuz guys in aushwitz were probably regular Poles out of some may had cut dick, I never felt propaganda on educational level.

Do they just teach different facts in America? Maybe I find it silly because I never got to witness some dumbfuckery pulled somewhere else?

Attached: birb.gif (250x251, 999.49K)

Shut up you nazi fucking nigger

Kys faggot fuck, I hope your ss grandfather was tortured to death by russian soldiers you fascist nigger

Attached: Untitled (copy) (copy) (2).png (1440x900, 53.66K)

Congratulations on your first independent thought. Here's to many more.

Attached: cheers.jpg (225x225, 9.29K)

precisely

Donald Trump and his family are loyal soldiers for Israel, they aren't nazis.

one post

>most of history is fake
duh