Russian DRN Forces Equipped with Mosin Bolt-Action Rifles

WTF is going on? Why are Russian soldiers using rifles invented in the 1890s and famous from WWII? Bolt action niggers. How did it come to this? Doesn't Russia have millions of AKs in storage?
>inb4 snipers
No scopes and these dudes are not exactly giving off that SOF vibe...that's for sure. Love the antique helmets too.
twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1525055727286599682
twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1525206092485120000

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1206x1140, 283.96K)

>the famous Russian army is literally using Mosin–Nagant rifles with iron sights.

Name ONE (1) thing more pathetic than this.

Attached: 1650785770245.jpg (360x333, 126.64K)

That's a WW2 helmet as well.

Attached: 1646294080765.jpg (625x626, 33.37K)

Russia clearly spent too much time reading nugget posts on /k/ and bought into the meme

I fucking hate garbage rods. Sloppy dogshit action, miserable to load, terrible sights.

>Lawless wild west of Donbas
>Literal IRL bandit shit going down
>Give some old guys some Mosins and radios so they can play neighbourhood watch.

This probably does not change their combat effectiveness at all.

Those are Donetsk Republic soldiers, not Russians. As horribly as the Donetsk Republic treats its soldiers, they aren't sending them to the front with un-scoped Mosins. Those are reservists basically doing police work in already captured territory not frontline soldiers.

The exact same reason why USSR kept mass producing Mosins instead of completely switching to SVT-40's

Retards waste too much ammo and can accidentally kill one of their own or a civilian, with a bolt action rifle you're gonna be 100% you are ready to shoot someone that's why they give them to reservists

>Doesn't Russia have millions of AKs in storage?
The guards of the storage have a family to feed

>Name ONE (1) thing more pathetic than this.
(You) Elsa. Thanks for gracing my thread with your presence though and keeping it bumped with bait (You)s.

Drn is not Russian, it's Ukrainian and pro Russian, they use what they have.

>DNR Forces
You answered your question dumb nigger

They aren't important anyway their only purpose is to bait hohols. Also, they want independence so they better work for it.

guy's gone full cucumber

7.62×54mmR / 7.62 NATO can defeat modern body armor, and if used intelligently they could still by highly effective.

>accidentally kill one of their own or a civvie
Ah, yes, accidentally.

EVERY SURPLUS RIFLE WITH BOLT ACTION IS CHEAP SOME TIME IN HISTORY. MOSIN NAGANT RIFLE IS MOST NUMEROUS OF ALL INFANTRY RIFLE. IT IS RIFLE THAT WINS OCTOBER REVOLUTION. IT IS RIFLE THAT CARRIES INFANTRY OF ALLIED FORCES IN EUROPE THROUGH GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR. MOSIN NAGANT RIFLE SERVES FOR MORE THAN CENTURY, OLD STOLEN RUSSIAN RECEIVER IS STILL USE BY SNIPER OF FINNISH ARMY.

YOU CAN BE HAPPY WITH 40,000 ROUBLE RIFLE WITH NO HISTORY AND PLASTIC STOCK WHO KILLS PAPER TARGET AND DEER WITH NO WEAPON OR FIGHTING HEART.

I CAN BE HAPPY WITH 2,000 ROUBLE RIFLE THAT IS ARTIFACT OF MILITARY HISTORY AND KILLS TSARIST AND NAZI ALIKE.

JOY OF HAVING MOSIN NAGANT RIFLE IS JOY THAT MONEY CANNOT AFFORD.

as the west collapses thanks to Zionist Terrorism, things will get really bad in Israel. China will string them along and then conquer them

Of course not. The unencrypted chink radios are useful in deception operations against the holhols too. Trust the plan.
Like there's a fucking difference. And they don't look like they're doing "police work". Thanks for the cope excuse though.

I thought Russia cranked out AK's during the entire cold war? Isn't it the most produced rifle ever made? I heard a figure somewhere that they have like 30 million AK's in reserve with billions of rounds of ammo.

How could they possibly be running out so soon?

Attached: table.jpg (2048x1318, 386.22K)

But this is an active duty Russian soldier, and yes, that's a mosin on his back.

Attached: Näyttökuva 2022-05-14 001639.png (1003x666, 1.03M)

AKs were stored in military warehouses, all of them got raided since 2014 when the war starved, Mosins on the other hand are far more common amongst civilians

Why don't you equip them better like we do the holhols? They're fighting on your side but you let them be cheap cannon fodder. Is this how Russia treats its brothers? Or is it just so poor that these weapons are all you have?

>giving it free (you)s
>STILL
please ask your mothers if its not too late for an abortion

Attached: 1621630419495.jpg (567x567, 32.44K)

the mosin isn't a bad gun. If the plan is to keep the reservist from the front, this makes them more effective at range. It's no different than deer hunters with a 308, an effective weapon in halfway trained hands

you, faggot kys

I think this user may be correct.He's from an ex-commie country so he probably knows how it works. A lot of Russian weapons and ammo storage has been heavily "grazed".

Hi I’m not Elsa, give me the (you)’s instead

Attached: E84B843C-183B-4897-AADF-D619DF98C3EF.jpg (750x578, 108K)

>No scopes
Looking closely, they have a scope. Given they dont have much in terms of optics, makes sense to use these rifles.

Not my problem

Your shriveled tranny "cock"

see
you faggot retards

>Looking closely, they have a scope
post screencap then. i don't see any scopes on any of the rifles.

Here, have a (you) instead. Your poor, fatherless nigger ass could use it.

Time tested rifle, it will be around another hundred years I bet.