How do you say “losing the plot” and “wait, are we the baddies?” In your language?

How do you say “losing the plot” and “wait, are we the baddies?” In your language?

I mean, what an irrelevant shithole lmao…

Attached: A55B7415-A179-4B9B-A6E9-75A08C4DAD7B.jpg (637x943, 349.09K)

It's parliament, it's the only place Euros have truly limitless speech.

all russian diaspora should have been forcibly exiled from their new host countries after the USSR fell. They are just like Israeli kikes playing the victim and claiming genocide all while bombing and murdering the citizens of whatever country they decide to fuck up for some arbitrary reason. they use their diaspora (and fabricated genocide/ mistreatment) as a casus belli every time. Putin is a subversive kike. you can't support putin and russia without supporting israeli aggression in the west bank and middle east.

what a shithole imagine being european, hope they all blow eachother up desu

the second you start defending concentration camps you’ve lost the plot and you’ve lost in general, not to mention how hypocritical that is.

Don't care. Russia doesn't give a fuck about human rights. Your Alinskyite tactic is obvious and I hope you are raped to death by a nigger.

>the second you start defending invasion of ukraine you’ve lost the plot and you’ve lost in general, not to mention how hypocritical that is.

oh, you’re a simpleton. I’ve wasted my time with a kite flying retard, great..

The only reason you're even trying this bullshit tactic is because the west is the only part of the world that cares at all about things like free speech and not locking up political dissidents.

you have a shit take. go back to your fellow cum/chug/ger circlejerk containment thread.

>you have a shit take he says
>his reply to me was my reply but in green text

Lmao okay bud

They've been always like this, you acually thought that former russia's limitroffs are civilized?

>The west caring about free speech
Come the fuck on.

Attached: 1650467992183.png (320x597, 278.37K)

I don’t even know what you’re on about desu, this thread was about promoting concentration camps and how hypocritical and obviously wrong that is and you’re trying to desperately twist this in some other direction like some psychopath

Kill the Russians on sight, no need for wasting time

you can so easily defend russia bombing ukranian cities but cry crocodile tears when your precious dindu nuffins get their nose bloodied. if you actually gave a fuck about the suffering on both sides you would be against the invasion in the first place. but it's clear as day that you are an edgy contrarian faggot that loves sucking putin's cock and can't see that what russia is doing IS globohomo

Based.
Hope we can get rid of our subhumans too

He's collecting (you)s defending globohomo.

Attached: MoneyLaundry.jpg (828x849, 141.06K)

Lmao imagine being this invested in something that has nothing to do with you, look how bent you are like some glownigger whos job it is to muh russia on Any Forums. I don’t agree with invading other countries and none of my posts suggest that you’re just trying desperately to put words in my mouth like a cringetard faggot lunatic, get a hold of yourself you unhinged tard.

Also, another point and getting back to the topic of the thread, why are you punishing regular russian people for the actions of their government by promoting concentration camps? Doesn’t that seems wrong and hypocritical to you? Because it should consider everything that comes out of your country about morality and and such…

haha cum/chug/ger mad

oof that’s very top cringe my guy, we can all see your last post and how bent you are lmao like you’re not fooling anyone

ooooooo better post the screengrab so your shitskin boyfriends can see how edgy you are!

Zionism is the jewish version of german Nazism

Based. No one should be bringing flowers for the "liberators" of Riga. Now that their commie overlords are gone they should tear that monument to their opressors down.