Grandma Killer

Police are looking for a granny series killer. A video uploaded by him shows him cutting the throat of an elderly women. Police are looking for any tips or information.

Yes this is current events. So if this gets deleted the jannies are faggots.

Link to Video.

no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/3275/3275734-b72b55e5c6528dc4917421078e7434f1.mp4

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-135132_Firefox.jpg (720x1480, 199.73K)

in what country?
looks white

One less femoid boomer leftist

Attached: B9F7CB66-ABC0-4C6B-970D-BE76D6C6473C.jpg (418x468, 22.91K)

I'm not quite sure how exactly, but she voted for this.

It is Bill Gates. He wants to kill people off the planet. Makes the elderly sign over their land, and puts the lotion in the basket.

Russia, its common place there.

This sounds like southwestern USA. The guy sounds mexican-american. He says "Hola" to her. Than she says "ayy" than tries to say "dios mio" and gets her head stumped.

Gates the Ripper.

beaners everyone

Than go back to Europe

Stop lying. Dude is obviously speaking towel head.

This is Bill Gates, imagine how bad it would have been if she wasn't vaccinated

crackers have no empathy, straight subhuman

This is America. Here's what I gather from video

>He is latin American most likely mexican american/chicano. You can tell by his slang and voice
>the woman is an elderly latin grandma of mexican origin most likely as she spoke in Spanish the entire time
>video is probably shot somewhere in the south (California, Arizona, Texas) killer will be found here

Attached: so that the strong may flourish.png (1266x708, 288.95K)

I just posted evidence clearly showing he's Mexican American

B-BUT Any Forums TOLD ME LATINOS WERE BASED AND TRAD

>California, Arizona
That's not the South. That's the west. Texas is barely the South.

It happened and she voted for it. Digits confirmed.

This is no joke, I hope they torture that bastard freak when they catch him

Spics are soulless like slavs. They have no problem jamming a knife into someone’s throat. I fucking hate them. I’m always prepared in case of an encounter.

That was someone's daughter.

The only south in Texas is along the gulf.
Everywhere else is cali tier

Spic or cracker

That was someone's Mother

Cartel related? I ain’t watching that btw.

As for this, they're both speaking Spanish so if it was here I don't give a fuck. They're probably illegal wetbacks, the more of them that kill each other the better. Lowers their numbers.

That was someone's Grandma

Everyone is someone's relative

Yeah I agree. I always heard the rule was the South ends at Houston in Texas

Damn covid takes another one

BOTLO for a nigger. Not a lot of help but mark my words, this is a nigger.

I hope he's caught by some bad people and they slowly rip his head off with a tow rope.

He sounds like he knows English so most likely he was born in America. Hes American

I ain't clickin that shit

No. Alot of the illegals know a little bit of English. And so what if he's born here? They're still wetbacks dude.

No some retard Mexican American killing some old lady, he pushes her to the ground, stomps her head a bit and slices her neck with a knife. He ends up grunting and being cringe as fuck trying to act tough for killing a frail old woman.

>Old woman
>Cartel related?

Iitwas da booger mans, it aways is.

Attached: mh.jpg (474x380, 18.75K)

>0:28-9
gucci or gucci imitation bag or pouch (looks like it has a front flap covering the opening and a drawstring) with recognizable brand green-red striping. probably likes to show it off.

He's overweight. I can tell from his clodstompers and heavy breathing.
Looks like a public place, maybe an atm. Most definetly a camera there.
This guy is fucked. Rightfully so.

>And so what if he's born here? They're still wetbacks dude
Actually no, that would make him American.

American cities full of spics and niggers are dangerous. I live in a violent shithole but not as pozzed as this.

Do we care about spics killing spics though?

In any case. Those Discord avatars are pretty traceable, IMO.

an american wetback

None of them are supposed to be here, legal or not. Think of it like that.

why are you fighting this hard? i don't understand what you have to gain from attempting to stop a nigger-as-fuck spic serial killer in the SW U.S.? Are you just a faggot contrarian on multiple forms of SSRIs? Chill the fuck out faggot and help us disseminate the info and acquire clues or get the fuck out of the way.

I know. But to me he's a wetback, hell never be my countryman.

Does this make him a knitter killer?

Attached: knitter.jpg (2121x1414, 272.62K)

if a horse is born in a hospital is it a person all the sudden?

in russia there was recently catched granny serial killer with at least 30 killstreak in 10+ years

guy sounds like he's busting a nut

Checked

More like a boomer remover.
catbox it. not clicking kiwifag shit.

Im not trying to stop him, I don't care. You are if you're "acquiring clues". I'm here laughing about this, you're the ones fighting haha. Any Forums has changed so much, no one would give a fuck about this back in 2014.

based 1 minute entertainment wich I will forget about 5 minutes later. it happened in america so it's ok, no human was hurt in proccess

Russia. What else.

how did you type this while jerking off two russians?

appears to be the Gucci "Techno" canvas messenger bag (or an imitation of one)

Cartels target family regularly.

Speak for yourself serbshit

Okay then give us the news story. You can't because it didn't happen in the US. Every area of the US has a local news station and something like this would quickly go to national news.

No just American

You mean spic wetback

No he would still be a horse. The building where he was born doesn't change his DNA.

Attached: 1638933318233.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

Hispanics were in what is now America for over ten thousand years. They're native to the Americas.

Fucking animal.

Based, only 300 million mutts to go

>I know. But to me he's a wetback, hell never be my countryman.
But he is though