Do I pass as White, Any Forums?

I'm from Turkey but my great grandfather was Greek and Turks are basically White anyway. I live in Sweden now and I am trying to marry a blonde Swedish wife. Is it over for me, Any Forums?

Attached: athanpavlidis.jpg (900x900, 73.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33845836
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

subhuman

You're not white but you do seem like a deranged incel so you're 100% pol

you just doxxed yourself over approval from fat nerds?

It depends. If we were a bit drunk and at the bar and I asked you "where do you stand on repayment of Greek debt to the EU" what would your answer be?

also meme flag?

Well obviously they have to pay, a treaty is a treaty

on a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate jews?

Attached: Action Hank.jpg (500x375, 58.39K)

id say you are an idiot and have no clue about the subject bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33845836 , also FUCK Germany

lol no

OK second question. What do you think about the illegal occupation of Constantinople by the rapacious Ottoman forces led by Sultan Mehmed the murderer in 1453?

Bro just be a Turkish identitarian. Turks are not fucking white, also start mewing

you look fine to me boss, i dont really care about that arbitrary shite
with that being said you really didnt have to post your face on here to get approval from these niggers

Attached: 1651600118159.jpg (680x409, 40.46K)

No we are White and European.

>Turks are basically White anyway.
Turks aren’t anywhere near Europe genetically

Attached: 6392F761-2560-4CDE-B06F-B4687DA5616D.jpg (850x846, 130.03K)

Mehmed was a secret Christian thanks to his mother and was also related to the Byzantine dynasty, he said it was revenge for Troy

If you were white enough then you wouldn't need to fucking genesteal from us now would you?

Attached: gs.jpg (740x472, 38.25K)

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33845836

Same logic as my mate lent me $50. On the way back from my place he stopped to buy gas and a lottery ticket and won $2k. He wouldn't have won if I didn't borrow from him so therefore I don't owe him money.

You disgraceful human.

You look like a wop

>Do I pass as White, Any Forums?
My turds are whiter than you so no

It’s a kike

dont pass it (your racial insecurity) on to your kids. its not good

its like whites who want to be japanese or korean. It doesn't work and people dont respect you

Yeah for sure. The blue mosque makes Istanbul feel heaps Christian. Glad that Christianity worked out for them.