When will he let us travel fam

Attached: 1643113333795.jpg (1192x965, 215.53K)

Good question. I thought it was supposed to be soon. But I guess his "blind trust" is really cashing in on the vaccines.

Never. You will eat the bugs and you will live in the pod.

I think it gets worse from here for both of us

Once you get vaccinated against COVID-19.

I want to travel and literally never come back. Fuck this filthy third world airport shopping mall shithole

>COVID-19

But it's 2022, user.

That stupid sandnigger alah akbar garbagehead or whatever the fuck his name is that's in charge of transportation said setting an end date would be irresponsible. The country is collapsing and they don't want people living. Buckle up boys

Leaving for the USA (PNW) the moment I can cross the border with my family

Attached: reaction canada clown world beaver.png (600x600, 227K)

>air travel
Probably never. His ego won't let him drop it
>land border
You can drive to the US but gotta pay $40 for a bitch ass test

Hopefully never. I really do hate you people

Never.
Prior to the Great Reset (Covid-19) Humans had too much freedoms and they travelled too much for nothing.
Only the 1% can go in vacation. The rest, should stay at home and use their electric cars to go to work. If you have a vehicle that runs on petrol, you will soon be a pariah.
Meat will be a luxury. The populations of the world will be homogenized.
>Welcome to the New World Order.

Coping jabbie lel

It all depends what border agent you get. Some don't even ask if you're vaxxed to enter the U.S.

You still have to wear the cuck mask at all times while travelling they will never get rid of the federal mask mandate

When Canadians put a bullet in his head, and not a minute sooner. You won't though, because you're spineless yes-men without guns. Have another peaceful freedom rally - because those are working.

why do leafs keep electing him?

I can't wait to watch people like you get brutally killed.

Quality picture

Nope. If you can't provide proof of vax, the Biden kike enforcers won't let you in.

they didn't , he won by a system technicality, he has lost the popular vote for the last 2 elections, then coupled by the betrayal of the ndp, means he has effective majority depsite gaining

Holy shit, canada still has mandates? What the fuck yall. i havent thought about or had any discussion with anyone about covid for months. and im literally juts over the border