What does Any Forums think of Father Mike Schmitz?

What does Any Forums think of Father Mike Schmitz?

Attached: DB31D309-DD2D-4D6F-B358-B6205D89485B.jpg (564x317, 18.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gervatoshav.blogspot.com/2009/02/martin-luthers-preface-to-revelation-of.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure he's raped a few thousand boys.

He looks too happy.

got those queer eyes.
Don't fall for the trad chath larp the religion died in the 60s and was changed structurally. If you heed the new testament stay away from all churches. They are not what they seem.

he looks like he's seen some shit. and by that i mean buttholes

Binge watched a load of his vids.
Yeah, he's ok, I got no beef.
>He looks too happy
I've thought that, but not the way you mean (like he's fake).
He's too hollywood good lookin'.
I want my priests to look like they lived a rugged life before they became priests, with faces that let you know they have a story.
Ideally a scar on edge of an eyebrow that can be mistaken for a wrinkle, another vertical scar on forehead that intersects with a wrinkle, making a cross.
I want that bad motherfucker arriving for mass in the morning lookin' like he got no sleep because entangled in yet another battle with satan throughout the night.

catholics are not christian

Just another christcuck saying christcuck things.

>Christianity started 1500yrs after Christ

Any Z in a last name is a red flag from me. you best prove you're eastern euro Christian and not a ashkenazi infiltrator

Call no man "Father".

He’s based. Chicks on Tik Tok go fucking nuts when they see a video of him. He single-handed is responsible for the conversion of thousands of thots to Christianity.

>the church was purified and renewed 1500 years after Christ
Fixed

Poor man's Elliott Hulse

Catholicism didn’t start with Christ lmao there’s a reason you dumb fuckers had to have 65 ecumenical crises before you split the church in half

closeted cocksucker probably

Attached: hillary.jpg (935x964, 154.78K)

This must be from the alternate timeline where Bruce Lee hit Chuck Norris so hard he swore off vagina and karate for the peaceful like of the ministry and fucking choirboys.

Didn’t Protestantism just come from an English king wanting to fuck multiple whores? Whereas Catholicism came from Jesus...

Nah that’s Anglicanism.

>But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
Mathew 23:8-12

Ever called anyone teacher?
If you have you're guilty of what you're accusing Catholics.
Context matters.
When a priest is involved in the sacraments, he's in persona Christi.
That means;
- it's not the priest forgiving your sins, it's Christ.
- it's not the priest baptizing you, it's Christ.
- It's not the priests marrying you, it's Christ.
- it's not the priest sacrificing on the alter turning the bread into the body & blood of Christ, it's Christ.
At least learn about Catholicism before you attack it

>Schmitz

Attached: 1651697253443.jpg (969x716, 208.35K)

>Church was purified & renewed
By a heretic that didn't even believe Revelation was divinely inspired?
gervatoshav.blogspot.com/2009/02/martin-luthers-preface-to-revelation-of.html

either the Holy Spirit is in error or Martin Luther was
pick one.
>Catholicism didn’t start with Christ
Apostolic succession
>65 ecumenical crises
Where you think you got the doctrine of the Trinity

You can’t claim apostolic succession from apostles that were Jew’s and Pagan’s lmao.

The doctrine of the trinity is a prime example of why Catholicism isn’t Christianity. The trinity is not discussed by Jesus and his apostles once.

The orthodox sects also claim to have apostolic succession, so not sure why you even think that matters to begin with.

The Christians who followed Christ before his crucifixion, were they Catholics?

The christians killed by the romans before there was ever a ecumenical crisis, they were what, exactly? Blasphemers?