RON DESANTIS CAUGHT ON RECORDING CALLING TRUMP A COWARD

It's over for Desantis now. MAGA America will not forgive him for this.

Attached: desantis trump.png (596x813, 409.14K)

he's got my vote

based desantis

He’s not wrong tho

He's right though.

>flag

citation needed

>leak
Fake bullshit. Desantis only cares about Jews just like trump

Can’t believe I actually have to tell people this shit

trumps is a kike cock sucking coward though. Where did desantis say anything incorrect there?

Attached: Trumpstein.webm (480x848, 1.86M)

If you support either of these tribe-sucking grifters, you're a fucking knob.

What a faggot. No way I'm ever voting for him after this backstabbing Trump in the back.

you have to take into consideration one is a trained politician who is practiced at government and one, isnt.

4D chess.

Attached: 6718ECCE-8C5A-4910-AB98-2EF5347B4C11.jpg (611x469, 110.49K)

Based

>CNN promoting DeSantis
Red flag

This just makes me want to vote for him more

There's your Desantis. Talks about the deep state while giving the chosen people the best blow job ever.

Attached: 46C19941-249D-4811-A4CC-394B3852EEAC.png (1242x2208, 738.23K)

I’ll vote desantis for sure now.

Was the call made from Israel, where he was signing legislation assigning all property rights of the people of his state to jews?

everyone who pledges allegiance to the state of "israel" is a coward, and this includes this shitalian mutt from florida.

I’m always suspicious of people who release their suicide note before killing themselves.

cute
fpwp

He's still too pro-Israel but at least he doesn't have jewish grandkids.
Not voting in another rigged election anyway.
Just wake me up when the shooting starts.
War is the answer!

nice try to get americans to vote for cucked DeSantis... the only thing is known for sure is that CNN wants conservatives to vote for DeSantis rather than for Trump... wonder why??

Yep. But good luck getting most of the dimbaases here to see it. All they care about is "triggering libtards" because they're fucking stupid.

OK HAHAHAHA whatever...

Good, fuck maga-kikes

fake and gay. should have known that was too based for mr israel first

When you're right you're right.

jews jewing jews

Voted trump.
This just made me want to vote desantis, was unsure before.

They are doing a much better job planting DeSantis than they did with Trump. They are learning.

>a source has leaked
>a source
>cnn reporting
fraudulent and extremely homosexual

>BREAKING NEWS: FLMAN SAYS THING ABOUT ORANGEMAN

guess i'll vote blue now.

Seems based but they shouldnt fight

>people from England caring about a governor from a random area in USA
>me knowing nothing and not wanting to know anything about the UK

BASED.

CNNLOL,
fake and gay.

Never forget Trump is responsible for these vaccines and forced vaccination that Biden happily ran with. I was major Maga but it’s obvious Trump was compromised at some point near the end. We CANT vote for him any further. You know it’s true. Desantis has actively been fighting Globohomo and plus he could easily get the beaner vote. It’s a sure win. Not to mention Florida has resisted the COVID tyranny (again created and pushed by Trump).

Based.
Keep that mentality and actually fight them.

Hail DeSantis! May the Floridian Reich reign 1000 years

>I'd be real tough on the Deep State! I'm not like that other guy!

Attached: AP21165740297683.jpg (2048x1365, 667.44K)

How is it over for DeSantis?
Trump was absolutely a coward all 4 years he was president. He was afraid to do anything so he did nothing but tweet about how he'd love to do something.
Watching trump and his faggot cult for 4 years was one of the most demoralizing things I've ever experienced.

is this the power of ULTRAMAGA

Is this supposed to hurt him?

In the US, you have an actual political spectrum. Here, we just have varying flavours of leftism.

My source has just leaked claiming that Trump has listened to the recording and that he is “monitoring the situation.”

>cnn promoting DeSantis
>red flag
Or they are just hoping to create a schism on the right
>the right loves Trump!
>but the right is starting to love DeSantis too.
>let's divide people some more
I don't see it as promoting DeSantis. The fake news media can't stop talking about trump, and they would rather have Trump be the nominee

Every POTUS is the same. Do you not remember what James Trafficant said? You don't make it far in US politics unless you get the blessing of AIPAC

"Caught"

Can you fucking retards on Any Forums get it through your head that Israel is an American puppet state and not the other way around. America has had the world in a stranglehold since 1945.

Yo if he comes out and is like yah I said that and then says it again. He will win my vote but it's also cnn and I'm still waiting on those nigger tapes that don't exist.

He's not wrong

He is right. Trump should have put his enemies to death.

The FBI spied on him and his family on behalf of the democrats to overthrow the republic, and he just moves to Mar a Lago where they hadn't yet bugged every book in his office.

I would have called in the head of the FBI and shot him dead in the oval office in front of the world press for such overt treason.

I'd vot him over Trump. Any day of the week. I'd also vote for trump if DeSantis was not running.

lol that was a deliberate leak

>He was afraid to do anything so he did nothing but tweet about how he'd love to do something.
In general, I am in favor of government doing nothing, because often they only make things worse. However, given where we are now, it cannot get worse. I'm done with conservative zugzwangery.

Don't care, didn't ask, plus you're a paki

He's right

never desantis im not voting for a fuckin wannable mitt romney that is all talk and no action that came onto the scene yesterday and thinks he can do anything just becuz ben kikipiro likes him

Extremely based. If this is true he's getting my vote

Haha. Holy fuck, what a dumb statement!

desantos is right you know.

Attached: 275614385_1920312554846055_7129698887859434285_n.jpg (524x640, 70.05K)

Mothefuckers wanna act like they forgot he thinks he governs out of Tel Aviv and not Tallahassee