Texas Court thinks Youtube isnt a Website

theverge.com/2022/5/13/23068423/fifth-circuit-texas-social-media-law-ruling-first-amendment-section-230

> Yesterday the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals decided in favor of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton in a lawsuit over HB 20, a bizarre law effectively banning many apps and websites from moderating posts by Texas residents. The court granted Paxton a stay on an earlier ruling to block the law, letting HB 20 go into effect immediately while the rest of the case proceeds.

Good job morons, Texans will be thrilled when Youtube blocks all traffic to and from the state

Attached: 758E1F9F-3E72-4553-A72A-173A99A7B934.jpg (607x340, 11.18K)

Neat! Youtube should be banned unless they are willing to allow all speech.

Good.

Attached: 1630793825022.jpg (437x308, 19.17K)

YouTube has 0 issues complying with mass censorship under Euro "hate speech" laws. Should not be hard at all for them to comply with this.

How about we castrate and imprison all kikes and then seize their assets?

This
>fuck YouTube

>Good job morons, Texans will be thrilled when Youtube blocks all traffic to and from the state
not good if half of Silicon Valley itself is relocating here.

>bizarre
This isn't journalism, it's packaged confirmation bias for uninformed leftists to share with each other.
You should be ashamed for posting it and Adi Robertson should issue a public apology for writing it.

This is the opposite, this is no regulation at all

Can someone please sue Breitbart and The Post Millennial for censoring criticism of Israel?

this..and arrested..and shot

>NOOOOOOO NOT MY HECKING YOTUBERINO!!!!!!

Good.
Can have the second valley 2.0 residents make a Texas based rival.

No anymore, way to kill your own future, HHAAHA

Wishful thinking. Glad you had a nice laugh at your own fantasy though.

Yes, this will br strick down in a higher court cause the judge is a retard that doesnt know what an ISP is

>Texans will be thrilled when Youtube blocks all traffic to and from the state

Yes.

This fuck jewtube

Google is a government subsidized entity that does the bidding of government officials and the CIA, and is thus subject to the first amendment.
They are far from private corporations and they have not been so for a long time. It is long since time to end this rampant violation of our constitutional rights.

This.

checked
yesssssssss

Based Texas. Fuck commie cucks

Jewtube needs to retroactively remove/apologize for all my previous "community guidelines strikes". I'm a Texas citizen, so Californian shitlib kike political etiquette shouldn't apply to me.

The regulation is US free speech.

HOW WILL I WATCH MY MAKE UP TUTORIALS AND 6 HOUR LONG SKYRIM DOCUMENTARIES NOW?! IM FUCCKKKKKKED!

You niggers need to loose the foil

That would be good for Texans. It'll never happen.

>effectively banning many apps and websites from moderating posts by Texas residents
As a Texan, I fail to see how this isn't based.

Attached: 1584744081511.jpg (1024x999, 63.49K)

>Texans will be thrilled when Youtube blocks all traffic to and from the state
I would rather have TexasTube anyways faggot
much more based and funny

Attached: download (1).jpg (532x378, 62.24K)

Meh. Theres like 10 channels I still watch that are only on YT. And I use many other sites already.

>Good job morons, Texans will be thrilled when Youtube blocks all traffic to and from the state

news flash jewtubes susan wijiki already does that.

FUCK DON’T TAKE AWAY MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS IT’S ALL I HAVE

Youtube is total shit now. It's one draw would have been it's huge backlog of old videos but they've deleted most of those. Nobody makes content for it anymore because they'll get outcompeted by "influencers" who's handlers pay youtube cash money.

The way I'm reading this - it isn't because it's "Not A Website" but because of their large impact and presence they're being considered a form of provider under the name "interactive computer services." The whole post seems like it was written by some seething lefty retard.

Bend over I'll give ya a Texas Tube.