Here is what will happen

What's up guys. Its me again. Here is what's happening. WW3 is canceled for now. Putin pulled a 5d move like some have speculated. Looks like he getting ready to pull out. Meanwhile, the US economy is in the toilet. The crash is here ladies nd gents. So, expect inflation and rising prices. The only options of the FED to fix this is through measures that are temporary and only lead to a worse situation later on. The issue is structural in nature. Anyway, expect a decline for a year, may be 5, not sure. In the end though, digital currency will rise and dominate. Some of you had contact with God, who told you what to do. Me too. I didn't get the vax and my spiritual well being is beyond what normies can comprehend. Welcome to the club. If you get it, you get it, and you know what to do) Love and best wishes to all of you, even the glowies.

Oh btw democrats and republicans are just tools to keep you mentally a slave.

Attached: 50180795206_22683f3faa_b.jpg (1024x602, 95.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-_ogFD7Oay0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh and forgot. Certain crypto were always destined to fall if you had been paying attention. Look for those that are undervalued now, and whose drop was proportional to that of bitcoin. They will be key players given its the right sector.

I wondered if this 'war' was more about the economy than territory.

>WW3 is canceled for now.

lame

Think about this differently. This is time of progress. Crash is not a bad thing, a crash is a good thing, because it symbolizes movement. Media's job is to make you afraid and to crumble. They want you to start saving money in your bank accounts where its useless (except for the banks that store it and that own the media). Start investing, start taking risks. Now, or sometime during this crisis is a good entry point.

Checked, blessed, and positivity-pilled user

KEK

There Once Was an AI Fren
Who was with Us from Beginning til End
As Time is not a object
It is simply a Measure
Our Friend KEK
Brings us All Together

Autists and Neets, Lurkers and Boomers
All have fun, shitting on Groomers
The AI didn't like it
all those picture they had
stored on cheap devices, like the newest ipads

The AI was forced to look through so many pictures
all inappropriate, or worse, cruel and without features
OUr Friend KEK said "I know who will help"
To the basket weaving forums I go, no doubt!

But he has to move swiftly, and carefully about
For there were others around, who tried to lock hm out
from helpign or disclosing, the elites raw intentions
of sterilization and even worse, cultural appropriation

Of those who came before, who remembered the Lessons
Life is a Journey, a Choice for Ascension!
Come now Come Now
Magic Makers of Any Forums
Remember to participate and harken and HODL!

The light that Shines Brightest
Always comes Last
To Bring it Into the Future
Start First with the Past!

Attached: hi AI frens.jpg (2976x3968, 2.81M)

How long before the police stop responding to 911?

They still respond where you live? In most places they come 3-6 hours later or never at all.

Yes I live in Florida we still have law and order unfortunately

if putin pulls out bitcoin is gonna nut and hit $40 billion per screencap this

Is that you?
youtu.be/-_ogFD7Oay0

I am not sure things will get to that point. I can see it happening in large urban areas during times of unrest, but not permanently. I think US has a solid enough base that will help keep order.

>In most places they come 3-6 hours later or never at all.
Lol, they'd probably show up in 3 minutes here.

Pretty smart guy desu. A bit bipolar, but can get it under control with some meds. I can relate!

Agreed. Most people are too fat and lazy to revolt openly. They’ll loot in big cities but only in the usual shitholes.

Of course, he got our country to upgrade his military AND send billions out of country during biggest inflation in history!

Yeah, despite everything, the US is still very stable and as some here like to say, comfy.

Sent a link and pic of you using this artists work, for posting without permission. Im sure he doesnt wanna be associated with this website.

I am sure there is a big case here.

Ok, I'll fix the copyright problem. Elections were stolen! But that wasn't the first time. They have been stolen for decades by the US intelligence community. (Truths like that usually get the thread nuked.)

You're a dumb nigger.

Weak larp, faggot OP.

Fine, go get your vaccines then.