We are at war with russia

is what the zionist jewish supremacist squatting in DC says

Attached: (((hoyer))).jpg (593x633, 97.15K)

Jews are bloodthirsty subhumans

a nation declaring war should be voted on by the people

It will be "voted by the people", so expect a false flag soon enough to get the public support for the war/s.

Also you can't criticize Biden

how the fuck do so many of the goy defend any politician? jesus christ, democracy is fuckin stupid

Attached: 1652226199013.jpg (862x720, 108.88K)

we're at war??
seems like we're at funding another country to fight another country

I could be missing the details

fact check:
its a special operation

It's pretty refreshing how honest they are about being at war with Russia

We have a lot of zionist jews and former benderovetz that ran away from law after WW2 saying stupid stuff.
Canada is full of former benderovetzs and ukrainian policai's who ran away.
Nothing new.

If it becomes a real war the first casualties need to be the American political class.

I always imagine something like a foreign attack during the State of The Union and the feed just cuts after a flash of light

Attached: 1647982678242.jpg (1080x1046, 310.79K)

Quick. How many decades has he been in congress. How many others longer than him. US is stagnant and nobody knows why?

Why don't this kike go and die in Ukraine if he cares about the war so much?

because that's the goyim's job
these people have like a 700% overrepresentation in congress and the senate and banking and there's like 3 of them in our military who are probably just stealing shit for israel.

hahahaha, the military is 0.3% jewish, it's so fuckin funny

Mr President, we must spend more tax dollars on weapons.

For Ukraine of course.

Attached: 0c4e2befae1ffe4ed26a98e518242f5b12-25-john-bolton.rsquare.w700.jpg (333x333, 67.17K)

They are also overwhelmingly in high command somehow though.

I'm so hard right now.

Whew lad. Then just imagine the years of peace and prosperity we could have after that fucking infestation was cleared out

i would love to see how many are working in unelected government positions, it's probably insane and would explain why our country is so fucked

Attached: gfdsgfds.jpg (599x176, 22.77K)

Attached: 1610561405686.png (690x703, 554.71K)

>I'm gonna voooote
Lmao people are retarded, feed them enough propaganda and they will vote for what you want.

Maryland is absolute shithole of a state, I want to go back to Florida.

The only thing that can save the Dems in November is a existential crisis, and war with Russia is taylor made to give them the justification to change election rules and disqualify Republican candidates.