OPEN LETTER to ELON MUSK re: AZOV Battalion

Mr.Elon Musk, before you decide to help (or not) AZOV Battalion please get familiar with this information.

UGLY TRUTH ABOUT NAZI UKRAINE. Shocking facts. American and other western media hiding the truth about Nazi Ukraine.
"Ukraine Neo-Nazis Infiltrate EVERY LEVEL Of Military & Government”.

Since the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the resulting cries of “We are all Ukraine,” many have been eager to downplay the proliferation of neo-Nazis
in Ukrainian paramilitary groups, the Ukrainian armed forces and even parts of the government.
As Jimmy and The Grayzone’s Max Blumenthal discuss, reports of neo-Nazis in Ukraine are not at all exaggerated,
and the Zelensky government is, in fact, largely beholden to these racist, xenophobic, that brag of the “fun” they get from fighting and killing.

The Jimmy Dore Show: (only 25 minutes, very precise explanation).
youtube.com/watch?v=KfaAyiP8Wuc&t=51s

Attached: Azov+Elon Musk.png (1253x863, 1.13M)

Elon??
Say something, man.

Fuck Jimmy, why do you have to be so dumb sometimes.
Nationalist does not equal Nazi.
Foreign media and alphabet soup faggots call EVERYONE nazi.
The part about loving war is the closest he gets.

Otherwise I'm bored and don't give a shit. Commies like Dore can get fucked.

>Fuck Jimmy, why do you have to be so dumb sometimes.
>Nationalist does not equal Nazi.
>Foreign media and alphabet soup faggots call EVERYONE nazi.
>The part about loving war is the closest he gets.
>Otherwise I'm bored and don't give a shit. Commies like Dore can get fucked.
Maybe watch the show and listen to those Ukrainian nazis themselves talking about, and then share your so called opinion.
Because based on the nonsense that you just posted I'm sure that you didn't watched it.

Attached: slav38736739705.jpg (865x880, 307.71K)

No that's just the truth. I'm 1000% done with anyone calling other 'nazi' because nationalist or anti-gay. The western media are liar propagandists that call everyone who disagrees in a minor way a nazi.
I'm supposed to believe the neo nazis put a Jew comedian in power. Gosh nazis are really so tolerant and diverse.

Goddamn retard commie sympathizers should eat lead.

Azov isn't only the guys in Mariupol, they have multiple branches so Elon has already helped them with starlink, too late retard also catalonia has less recognizion than even the DPRLGBT+

This keeps getting better and better. Next they'll make an open letter to Jerry Springer probably.

Attached: lol30.jpg (207x244, 11.09K)

>Commies like Dore can get fucked.
Where did you get that revelation from?
I'm sure you pulled it out from the deepest corners of your ass.

>I'm supposed to believe the neo nazis put a Jew comedian in power.
Of course.
It shows how little you know about Ukraine-Jews and Nazis.
What, you never heard of pure blooded Jews being part of Hitlers inner circle, being devoted nazis.
I guess your knowledge of history of nazism and Jews is non-existent.
Do you know what a Kapo was?

Attached: Azov-owner Kolomoisky.png (537x1024, 918.54K)

He openly supports regimes like Venezuela.
Apologizes for them, blames the US and embargos for their problems.
Calls everyone he disagrees with nazis.

Wow so having jews in charge is proof you're a nazi now. Fucking why do you even have that flag, you're not even a real country you spanish retard.

Beholden?

BITCH Zelynskys usa and Israeli backed government bankrolls them and uses them like the mindless goy pawns they are.

>He openly supports regimes like Venezuela.
>Apologizes for them, blames the US and embargos for their problems.
>Calls everyone he disagrees with nazis.
And who gives the USA (United Satanic Association) the right to impose their version of government on other countries.
Your Evil politicians and Evil Americans like yourself only hurting people of Venezuela, not their elites, you disgusting greedy blood thirsty war hungry swines.

Fucking US didn't stuck their noses into Venezuela's asshole because you were so sincerely concerned about their form of government,
you Evil fuckers did it because of greed, because of Venezuela's oil, you fucking hypocrite.
If you the USA are so against communism why do you fuck faces hypocrites continue doing business with Communist China.
You are fucking bags of shit liars and thieves. Not Angels of Democracy.
More, Angels of Satan, the way you trying to impose your will on others. Nest of disgusting rainbow degeneracy.
GOD WILL DESTROY YOU VERY SOON - FROM WITH IN.

Attached: USA Empire flag.png (535x402, 301.18K)

guy on the left is the commander of ukrainian marine unit in mariupol.
he is not azov.

>nationalize all the gas companies
>People who owned the property previously leave
>NOOOO YOU CAN"T DO THAT
>HOW DARE EVIL SATAN USA IMPOSE THEMSELVES ON US
All commies get lead.

Elon, the globohomo kike is very embarrased since he wants to appear as an anti establishment hero when in fact he's a WEF stooge. He supported Ukraine in the begining and then stopped talking about it because it's not popular among the conservative audience he's catering too. He gave Starlink to Ukraine and had a zoom call with Zelenskyy. But then he walked back after the negative press Ukraine is getting on /pol, he tweeted a sarcastic meme about supporting Ukrain because it's the "it thing".

Attached: elonuk.jpg (595x235, 17.31K)

Neo nazis =/= nazis
Ukrainians are hooligans who larp as nazis because they think Russia is the soviet union and it's 1940. Their nazism is only based on hatred of russia. Jews understood this well and recruited them to form an anti Russia militia. They based AZOV on ISIS, an islamic militia that only attacks enemies of Israel.

None of your fucking business, thieves, mind your own fucking business.
Fix your shithole country first, before you start shoving your noses deep inside of assholes of other people, other nations.
I guess you like to sniff feces inside of other people's assholes and that's why you're are doing that.
Russia and China are fucking your USA (United Satanic Association) dying "Empire" slowly but surely.

Attached: down 6.png (943x963, 83.02K)

And your country still won't exist.
Imagine seeing USA push satanic faggotry and communism and still blaming the nazis.

I hope Musk gets the full picture who really runs Nazi Ukraine and realizes that those rotten American rats are stirring shit thee.
But as in the past this time too it will badly backfire on those bags of blood thirsty shits.

Attached: Zel controlled by Azov..jpg (577x768, 85.67K)

By the way you post (with back alley nigger logic) I just realized that you are dumb 15 years old puke, yapping like a stupid little dog.
>O your country still won't exist, oooo --- oooo --- ooooo
Fucking newfag shit-heads on Any Forums, pure cancer.

Attached: Sh-ee-t _4.png (358x475, 108.78K)