Eurobros aren't you scared to post racist shit online considering your laws?

eurobros aren't you scared to post racist shit online considering your laws?

Attached: British-Police-Arrest-At-Least-3-395-People-for-Offensive-Online-Comments-in-One-Year.png (645x657, 357.99K)

why don't people just leave europe

bump for interest.

This is Great Britain not Europe

You got a license for your racisms?

Attached: eumeme.gif (800x800, 381.73K)

It's the most European place Americans can locate on a map.

Do you think rest of europe is much better?

Attached: Germany-Raids-Homes-of-36-People-Accused-of-Hateful-Postings-Over-Social-Media-The-New-York-Times.png (615x663, 519.97K)

I think it's hilarious that ole Hitler is the cliche bad guy everyone thinks about when it comes to it.

No because in Finland we have more free speech than say Germany. Germans are still under occupation you know. Supposedly it's good for them.

I kinda think they may still break Europe again with EU, but who knows. It has been that bad (it's still bad though) on that front after Merkel left.

They went full globohomo

>bongland
>germland
No, but enjoy getting SWATted there in burgerland

Why do people defend freedom of the press but attack freedom of speech for individuals?
Isn't the Lugenpresse far more dangerous for spreading "hate speech?"

Attached: absoluteunit.jpg (640x480, 32.25K)

Nah, we have free speech laws older than the new world. I can legally speak the truth about kikes without reprecussions and, unlike muttland, there isn't a commie mob on speed dial for the kikes to muster.

we are yet to see if you have freedom of speech finnbros

Attached: Finnish-prosecutor-revives-Bible-Trial-hate-speech-charges-against-Christian-politician-Washington-Times.png (1232x655, 618.54K)

>Nah, we have free speech laws older than the new world
you think so?

Attached: SWEDEN-Woman-Sentenced-to-3-Months-Jail-for-Hate-Speech-National-File.png (868x654, 506.69K)

mfw im arrested for shitposting on Any Forums

yep keep turning the cheek on those giant arab rape markets. I hope churchill is in agony right now

Yeah, here hate speech is "kill the jews" and can be punished. In muttland hate speech is " that black guy raped me" and will be punished by eitjer uniformed zogbots or ununiformed zogbots.

she was not calling for violence,she was just accusing them

Attached: Sweden-70-year-old-woman-prosecuted-for-“hate”-for-accusing-Muslim-migrants-of-torching-cars.png (701x623, 72.66K)

Fuck shitskins
Fuck kikes
Fuck groomers
Fuck jannies

Attached: I meant it all.jpg (828x800, 81.32K)

Good thing you didn't mention Ukrainians or some Poles might've reported you to MI5 like they did to that other Britanon.

>gets put in jail for free speech
vs
>virture signalling retards will get mad
idk user

I give zero fucks. When they come I'll shoot them right in the balls.
>t. legal German gun owner

No, if they come get me then they come get me.

Fuck the U.K. police, they no longer serve the U.K. public.

Most people wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire. Wasn’t always this way.

The respect has truly evaporated.

I think Estonia and Iceland are ok. They're kind of small though

NIGGER KIKE FAGGOT KIKE NIGGER JEW FAGGOT KIKE NIGGER

Attached: 1652381582334.jpg (877x1024, 114.13K)