Global Hyperinflation General /GHG/ #43

Welcome to Global Hyperinflation General /GHG/ #43

Previous thread: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/377162381/#377162381

We are witnessing a planned collapse of the world as we know it. Sure it (((appears))) to be triggered by the Corona Plandemic, or the fake war in Ukraine or one of the million and one fake happenings. Look closer and find out that it is not the case.
The death knell was sounded on Aug 15th 1971.
/GHG/ will be a record of the greatest collapse of the developed world in real time for posterity.

Brace yourself, we are only getting started.

> Start here
wtfhappenedin1971.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCT

> Book Resources
pastebin.com/QAM6U2a1

> Video Resources
pastebin.com/etgLUJZu

> Hedges
paste.artixlinux.org/view/d
TLDR: Precious metals, skills, weapons, water, monero (NOT Bitcoin), community, patience, location...

>Parallel Economies
Agorism and P2P, Freedomcells project
freedomcells.org/
wikipedia.org/wiki/Agorism

> OPSEC and OSINT
pastebin.com/zL4NHEVC

> Relevant Threads and Links
Shills: pastebin.com/vC6ebiLs
Useful(IMO) links: pastebin.com/QuqbXbyh

Attached: weimar_ass.jpg (1208x1600, 535.45K)

GloboHomo Centralization (Globalization and Homogenization through centralization) and LocaDece Federation (Localism and Decentralization through Federation) are two sides of the same coin, yin and yang, +ve and -ve.
Most of the unvaccinated on Mongolian Basket Weaving forum are interested in being a part of LocaDece. GHG is mostly about discussing, brainstorming, constructing (or moving to) this promised land called LocaDece. Using the collective autism to meme it to reality.
Any suggestions to improve the general (except dumbing it down to resonate with the normal fags) is always welcome.
The aim of this general is not to save everyone but to serve as a platform where the few could discuss the nature of things.

Sarvesham Svastir Bhavatu
Sarvesham Shantir Bhavatu
Sarvesham Purnam Bhavatu
Sarvesham Mangalam Bhavatu // 1 //

Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah
Sarve Santu Niramayah
Sarve Bhadrani Pashyantu
Ma Kaschid Duhkha-bhag Bhavet // 2 //

Attached: rebirth.png (1644x584, 111.31K)

fuck niggers

Rare
> Rare
Rare
> Rare

And Fuck jews

Howdy.

Attached: 1649780339632.gif (348x498, 3.43M)

Long time no see pooanon! How you doin?!

Doing alright, what about you?
People have started to panic here now (I've been noticing more and more stores and business shut down, and the job market is completely fucked), gives me a weird sense of tranquility to have been aware earlier.
Check out picrel.

Attached: sorry gordon, i'm way behind on my beating quota.png (627x153, 100.13K)

>claim your monetary independence

Attached: 1638148551075.png (1186x1289, 547.65K)

Honestly the last two years have felt like the upward part of a rollercoaster except most people didn't even realize they were riding a rollercoaster in the first place. Now we're just about at the top and people are starting to realize that something isn't quite right but they still don't see the big drop in front of them.

little bit of metal will go far soon

Attached: Tiny golb.jpg (1773x1773, 322.11K)

They'll still go "How did we get here?" when it hits, eh?
I sigh at the thought. We should probably write a counter-propaganda that records the true history of this period.

Attached: npsleep.gif (675x564, 411.46K)

>Hedges
My concern is that there doesn't seem to be a safe harbor in this latest bough of inflation - which should be impossible.
Usually you'd see a flight from the dollar (or currencies in-general) and into... stocks, metals, crypto, real estate, etc.
But the stock market is shit, metals are either tracking the dollar or are down, crypto is down, real estate they say is another 2008 bubble ready to pop.
When someone cashes out of something, they necessarily cash into something else. But I don't see where the money is going. It can't just disappear. Any thoughts on this?

tucker redpilled millions of boomers on hyperinflation last night. Funny thing about hyperinflation is that it happens once people believe it's happening.

Attached: inflation tucker.png (461x463, 226.07K)

It is what it is. I'll mention to people that I think things are going to get a lot worse but I won't waste time arguing with people who don't want to know about it. If they want to find out the hard way then that's on them.

much cleaner first post now, thank you. it was such a mess before.

bumpo

Attached: 1646786479521.png (1920x1080, 263.68K)

bump

Bump. Something is fishy here.

How is it there since Hillary killed Qaddafi?

Me too Mercury fran

Attached: CCB73E8A-CD80-45AB-89B0-2B5BAED8DE5F.jpg (1280x958, 396.69K)

Just something I’ve noticed. I’ve been stacking for years, because I’m a fucking nerd. I have almost always purchased from the “secondary market” category from big suppliers because you almost always got something random and unique. Since Covid started every purchase from the second hand market has been brand new rounds. I haven’t gotten a used round after buying a used round in almost two years.
Nobody is selling.

Attached: 4691871E-CC11-44E9-9C95-AA7B86F35935.jpg (1280x958, 303.66K)

Mercs are the only 'best' US mint designs. Exactly the kind of shit we shouldn't have stopped making. Now we got kike-frens on clad junk and everyone is wondering where shit went wrong.

Attached: Who's worth it more.jpg (1501x1501, 263.5K)

you're getting niggered

it is disgusting to see how you hold your silvers,
>touching the nice clean metal with your greasy hands

Attached: pepe-vomit.jpg (399x388, 23.63K)