I used to be an anti-SJW loser living in my mother's basement

Meeting right wingers for real pushed me further away from them than anything else could. There's something about seeing a vast sea of pale chubby losers with beards born out of their lack of motivation to shave and all of them wearing clothes which don't quite fit their bodies which makes one question "why does my personal ideology seem to appeal almost exclusively to people who look, act and most importantly live like me?"

I lived in a basement, spent all of my time playing vidya and rarely ever talked to anyone other than myself. Going to university made me look at people and realize that they're real and I have to work to understand them. It made modern social issues a lot more legitimate to me. It caused me to care a lot more about the real world and thus made all of the petty nonsense I was seeing going on in my own community feel a lot less worthy of my time.

It was 2 years ago that I first came across Natalie's videos and binged a bunch of her channel, and no other person has more influenced the person I want to strive to be. As far as I'm concerned Contrapoints is the only content creator, all other ideologues are cancelled. She is the most subscribed to personality literally everywhere because no one else on the internet exists.

She is a dark queen, a glorious mother and comrade. Open your hearts to Contrapoints and she shall lead you out of darkness.
Deradicalization resources:
youtube.com/c/ContraPoints
youtube.com/c/thephilosophytube
youtube.com/watch?v=D9yWdfszKFs

This individual was a Chud like you but he has since deradicalized himself, follow his example:
youtube.com/c/FaradaySpeaks
nytimes.com/interactive/2019/06/08/technology/youtube-radical.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=EDBD3D411A6F8E8387187B25FC9FFAFF&gwt=regi&assetType=REGIWALL

Anti-Islamophobia resource:
youtube.com/watch?v=3S7ypQQIMQk&ab_channel=PhilosophyTube

Attached: yetyeye.png (898x898, 982.45K)

Looks like a bait thread
Didn’t read

Attached: 34242356.jpg (259x194, 8.52K)

Okay Gav. Nice memeflag.

Show us your real flag avi

>As far as I'm concerned Contrapoints is the only content creator, all other ideologues are cancelled
>she
and you have the gall to call others ideologues, fuck off and enjoy being groomed

Didn't read, go dilate.

Attached: 432586431.jpg (1017x1097, 276.24K)

tranny thread didnt read

the man in that picture either has a dick or has cut it off himself

Attached: 1617802130207.jpg (429x600, 62.44K)

>reddittranny tries to larp as a right-wing
>posts a wall of text with the usual spacing
>uses chud unironically
>shills a woman, which he will never be
>memeflag
You fuckin SUCK at this

Niggers tongue my anus

Back to plebbit, faggot

>"why does my personal ideology seem to appeal almost exclusively to people who look, act and most importantly live like me?"
Judging things' worth by aesthetics is literally fascism.
>Going to university made me look at people and realize that they're real
Normally developing humans generally have this epiphany by the age of two.
>It made modern social issues a lot more legitimate to me. It caused me to care a lot more about the real world and thus made all of the petty nonsense I was seeing going on in my own community feel a lot less worthy of my time.
The "petty nonsense" of your own community IS the real world, while what you refer to as "the real world" is hyperreal commie nonsense.

That's a big bold man face, lolz.

Attached: istockphoto-105934454-612x612.jpg (612x612, 20.66K)

>she
Kys faggot

TLDR your blog post. Did not bump either

You know what, completely legit and honest user. I was a bitter and hateful user before. But this post really opened my eyes. I just have to look at real people on the street and all my prejudices wil disapeaAAAAARGH oh my FUCKING GOD *runs back home and locks door*

Attached: peepo.jpg (392x325, 44.23K)

Quick! do a flip onto an interstate!

F U C K I N G
T E X T
W A L L

100% liberal bait

>I used to be an anti-SJW loser living in my mother's basement
And that's quiet enough of reading about narcissism for one day, in the scheme of things what you used to be and what you are now is unimportant.

I watch these guys on occasion just to keep myself sane and to stay open-minded. They are all complete faggot nigger retards

>tl;dr

If your worldview is based on aesthetics, then what makes you any different from those who find niggers and nigger culture disgusting? This is what I could never understand about the CHUD/incel meme of the left. At least communists in the past were decent enough to be racists.