Mark Dice

On of the last warriors against marxism and the overall craziness of the world, I highly recommend his youtube channel and his books.

Attached: BA34F65A-89B1-4828-8287-1AA60F7616F1.jpg (630x1200, 42.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TBRLUGMeBL4?t=427
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>can you believe
>ha ha
>these liberals
>ha ha
>she really said
>ha ha
>buy my merch

Mark nobody likes you here and advertising is against the rules sweaty. Start Naming the jew and saying nigger and I'll listen.

FUCK OFF, MARK .

How's Hungary treating you Mark?

hes a cunt to people who would be into his ideas

Why is your boy always bouncing? I don't like his character, his books and other works are fine.

I like when he had the petition to lock up all the unvaxxed.
the old guy at the ends reaction was priceless.
youtu.be/TBRLUGMeBL4?t=427

Why are all of the successful youtubers anti left?

Attached: 1636314755857.jpg (1200x1200, 401.89K)

thats why he wrote books, in one of his videos he said "there's only so much I can say out loud"

Attached: 1647631107834.jpg (1125x1611, 189.62K)

Attached: 1647631132824.jpg (1124x1737, 224.65K)

This guy is such a punchable fag he literally looks like a cop. Marxism is based.

We already are all subscribed to him, newfag.

serbs are not humans, just you wait until we march into Belgrade

Cool it with the racism and anti-kike rhetoric.

Marks pretty cool. I'd drink some beers with him.

>name the jew huehuehue
This mentality is autistic. this isn't something gateways do: they present as innocent but they stand up for the same people as us, condemn the same enemies and point people in the right directions rather than be explicit. There are alot of people who need to find out certain truths for themselves rather than be told, particularly on the fringes where this thing has started.

To just blurt out shit about jews for those who can't read between the lines is completely stupid.

Great recommendation OP. Personally, I'm more of a Ben Shapiro man myself. Not sure if anyone here has heard of him, but he's really great.

Cringe Facebook boomercon uncle bullshit.

Attached: 1591812176109.jpg (1024x444, 45.33K)

Since it's important to have the most milquetoast conservative israel lovers, at what point do gateways become unnecessary? Because openly naming the jew and talking about the problem with negro crime is going to have to come eventually.

His humor never really evolved from 2016 and he's a typical right wing nut boomer.

because youtube promotes them