Nicotine pouches in your butthole or under penis is the new vaping trend

The buzz is insane and there is no gay clouds to worry about, I'd say, user, this is the future of tobacco

insider.com/people-are-putting-nicotine-pouches-in-their-butthole-penis-foreskins-2021-9

Attached: 74237768.jpg (1200x630, 147.2K)

Enjoy your dick cancer zoomies

>-penis-foreskins
unfortunately, i am unable to participate in this game

>putting stuff up your butt
>not gay
???

Attached: huh.jpg (519x449, 21.52K)

might put one in my fat cock's foreskin right now...

you already put stuff in your body to push through your butt daily user.

whats the big deal?

>mfw uncut fags lose out once more, this time on the sweet nicotine buzz from having 3 pouches with 50mg nicotine in them each caressing my cock

Attached: 1643912252312.gif (246x251, 2.67M)

ok no but seriously what will happen in i put this little 50mg pouch in my pouch
will my dick swell up?

>Encounter one way road
>Drive the wrong way
>Crashes, millions dead
>It's the future, user

Oh well I'm sure vaping is still more convienient and I'd rather have cancer in my lungs than my ass

Ok
So what's different from having nicotine in patches exactly?
Or are these closet faggots finding excuses to stuff their butt?

your pouches are way more powerful than ours here in the states. i wouldn't do it. ours are only like 8-10mg
post pics though if you do

To be honest I'm not surprised by anything anymore. Kikes will start selling branded liquid diarrhea eye drops soon and these idiots will buy it.
Meanwhile I'll be enjoying my sticks of choice.

Attached: 6093842a686f0109885329_jpg.jpg (400x400, 86.95K)

Attached: kek.gif (112x112, 47.76K)

I started smoking pipes, they are quite enjoyable. Feels like you're laying down in the softest bed while smoking them.

Auenland from Vauen has a pretty great taste, and smells delicious to bystanders.

Attached: 1614977234923.jpg (474x592, 54.66K)

In a completely unrelated story... massive increases in penis and asshole cancer. Doctors uncertain what is causing the skyrocketing numbers. And why only dicks and buttholes? No vaginal insertions? I call bullshit!!!

Attached: You Put Things In Your Holes.jpg (720x529, 60.85K)

What was with the governments of the world cracking down so hard on tobacco? Why didn't they do the same with with alcohol (which is far worse)? Why didn't government just force tobacco companies to remove all the nasty chemicals in tobacco?

They want to push your estrogen levels up not your testosterone levels.

As it turns out... there is a chemical in tobacco that is extremely effective against a multitude of sicknesses. Rhinovirus is particularly susceptible to tobacco effects and anyone paying attention when 0'bammer brought Ebola to the US in 2014 noticed that there was essentially an Ebola Vax created using tobacco extracts.

Attached: Tobaccos Cure.jpg (765x2436, 757.33K)

It enhances cognitive abilities and iq points for up to 20 minutes after consuming.

The butt would work because the rectum absorbs liquids. Probably some absorption from using your dick but doubt you'd feel a thing other than a pouch in your hood

this is totally on brand for gen Z

they took something they saw in the 90s and shoved it up their ass

it's what these ztards do

I for one, remember Millenials chugging cough syrup up their butt's being reported on Vice ten years ago