/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2316

Prev: ▶Day: 79 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMay12

▶Latest
>Russia captures Rubizhne & Voevodivka in the north
>Finland to join NATO
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>RU forces breach azovstal steelworks
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>EU plans Russian oil ban
>Ukrainian counter-offensive east of Kharkiv retakes several towns
>Evacuation of civilians from Azovstal steelworks underway
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns
>Gazprom cuts gas to Poland & Bulgaria over their refusal to pay in roubles
>Mysterious explosions in Transnistria
>Explosions at oil facility and military base in Bryansk, Russia
>Eight killed including a baby after apartment block in Odesa is hit by missiles
>Ukrainian military claim to kill 2 more Russian generals during fighting in the south-east
>Flagship of RU navy in the black sea, the Moskva, sunk by Ukrainian Neptune anti-ship missiles

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: gigasmooker.jpg (624x406, 52.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IE3A4JFrVo
t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw
t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
youtube.com/watch?v=58XeVg2sumU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: bread.gif (460x460, 3.43M)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 3.png (735x1031, 800.58K)

Just a reminder.

Attached: 1652423548.png (908x744, 171.75K)

Your daily dose of NATOwave music, /uhg/bros.

Attached: 1640848312428.png (593x584, 15.78K)

we need to cross the river vatniks.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IE3A4JFrVo

Attached: 1651932755270.png (1024x949, 1.88M)

I fucking hate that I think like this, but I genuinely want Russia to win.

>he thinks orban or erdogan will stop finland from joining NATO

Funny.
Very funny.

Attached: 1637217715814.webm (404x720, 2.08M)

How good is the Finnish army purely in terms of equipment?

Would you mind explaining why?

Only Q-retards hate on WEF
Schwab has always been a pol ally

CLEARLY AN UKRAINIAN LOSS

Attached: 1652452694268.jpg (900x600, 163.23K)

All Donbabweans and Lugandans will hang.

It's already happening

so, like putin?

How do we save our future government from WEF infestation?

spörölölöö

Attached: 1651580557106.jpg (2048x1536, 1.04M)

Extremely well equipped, Leopard 2s, F35s etc

nah, you love the attention

the O stands for Okraine, dummy

mediocre

It's hard to explain.
I despise the reddit shilling of Ukraine. That's the start of it.

I dunno, I've always liked the "bad guys" in most media formats since my childhood (excluding Muslims).

>Updated Mega
>Updated Mega
>Updated Mega

>Created TG channel fo Marichka Art dump
>t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy

>mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw

Also now with Sticker pack:
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int

>Added NSFW Folders for 2D and 3D.
>2D and 3D musclegirls and tomboys, around 650 files now, will add more later

Attached: MarichkaPost.png (1000x1000, 667.66K)

Friendly reminder that:
1) these are the shills you're arguing with
2) this is why they do it

Attached: compromised2.png (1588x1832, 981.73K)

Fun fact: Finland still hasn't even sent its application letter

Other fun fact: Both haven't said they will veto

Keep coping

alright I guess

Attached: 1649797320627.jpg (1200x800, 152.39K)

Perhaps it's against the status quo, or the attention, like says?

When the F35’s arrive it’s top5 in Europe and top1 in terms of defense and how it serves it’s purpose.

Compared to what or who ? Compared to USA we are shit, compared to EU average we are super.

>in most media
funnily, r*dditors can't tell reality and fiction apart

“When the hohol was born the jew wept”
Just jew them. Accept gibs, beat churka hordes, then think about how to prosper.

So you're an edgy contrarian? Never mind it wears of once you're trough with puberty.

i like it

Attached: 1648711550826.png (242x242, 58.82K)

I like how disclose tv deliberately acts as a western and in particular USA's 5th column. The way they choose which events to show, etc. I wonder if theyre ob kremlin/china payroll
Showing russias warcrimes at least once? Or maybe some kino footage of ukies smashing a russian heli with stugna? Nooo, we better cater to anti-covid agenda and make a post about some irrelevant bullshit like biden farting

You vill eat ze Russians.

I'm 44

Do you think Erdodog will seriously block Sweden and Finland from joining NATO?

Slava Ukraini, my name is Andriy (Andrew)

I'm a 27 year old American Ukrainaboo (TDF for you inozemets) from the Dallas Oblast. I like to explore the red forest of Chernobyl and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Ukrainian survival games. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.)

I train with my Stugna-P every day, this superior weapon can blow clean through Russian steel because the charge is shaped over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my BTR-4 license two weeks ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Ukrainian fluently, both cyrillic and steppe dialects, and I write fluently as well.I know everything about Ukrainian history and Cossack code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Ukrainian visa, I am moving to Odessa to attend a prestigious school to learn more about their magnificent culture.I hope I can become a Ukrainian romantacist poet and writer.

I own several Vyshyvanka, which I wear around town. I want to get used to them before I move to Ukraine so I can fit in easier. I cook borscht for my seniors and speak Укpaїнcькa as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Ukraine

Attached: 1631770588860.jpg (1024x512, 75.71K)

Usually they escape by other means

your government doesnt think that way

Compared to us, that's basically all that matters

>Article 134 of Russian criminal code states, that if the perpetrator is aged 18 or older and has committed first-time statutory rape with a minor between the age of 14 and 16 for the first time, he is exempt from punishment if he marries the victim.
Hahahaha holy shit
At this point I don't even care what happens to Russian civilians. If you were ever in Russia and your highest priority wasn't to get the fuck out as fast as possible I'm not gonna give a shit whether you get starved or bombed

youtube.com/watch?v=58XeVg2sumU
Funny video.

>I've always liked the "bad guys" in most media formats

ever heard about women with daddy issues? this is that for men

looks like new. Did not burn, did not explode. Time to put new cannon fodder in.

Because youre a maori shitskin, and shitskins root for pootin, simple as

And still virgin? Wow, congrats then mate! Many catholic priests would give their left nut to be as celibate as you!

After war is over and gibs are in, build nukes immidiately and officially deny their existence

We had older weapons but always wore M05, weird (II/10)

nah, he wants the US to back his campaign in Syria and Iraq against Iran

the russian fears the marlboro carton

this twitter profile has curious tenency to show a lots of negative stuff about the west which is fine, but somehow coincidentally nothing bad about russia and china

Start with removing Zelensky and all the CIA proxies that infest your government

>Russia captures Rubizhne & Voevodivka in the north
... bros? ;_;

Look, maybe. I'd rather both sides stood down and we all just got along.

I legit have no clue why my old brain thinks like this. My wife has even questioned it.

Хлoпцы, нe пoдcкaжитe кyдa дeлacь 17aя тaнкoвaя бpигaдa?

rapedhomo at its finest, so fucking trad

this can't be real

I don't really think that he has the power to do that.....does every NATO member country have a right to veto new admissions?

2 rubizhne

Not a fan of Erdogan but desu I see nothing wrong with keeping Sweden and Finland out of NATO because ultimately I don't want them to be indirectly tied to our stupid foreign policy decisions

Are we using prison rules? Does Australia user have to make Canada user his bitch now and protect him after humiliating him like he did on the last thread?

Putting Nina on this page, too.

Attached: Nina white.jpg (533x800, 61.38K)

You don’t stand a chance. You are getting your ass kicked by hohols with no airforce and poor equipment+training on a terrain far easier than Finland. You would get utterly btfo’d in Finland.

If he really would do that he would have told it to either Fi or Se foreign ministers long time ago. Erdo is likely just wanting to make trade with US. Maybe getting back to F35 program. All that "don't upset the ruskies"-talk is kinda weird after selling gazillion BT2s to Ukraine in middle of the war.

the decision has to be unanimous

It says more about you that you're bothered by apparent online shilling when you're old enough to be the father of most people here. Shilling for Russia is much more common here and if you think Ukrainian shilling is bad, when the majority of people on Any Forums schizopost about the NWO glowniggers controlling Ukraine and wanting Putin to take over western Europe, you probably don't spend enough time here and too much time elsewhere.

I thought it was the coconigger... it's getting confusing with all these dominican shills

is a
>incel slave Z said X got wrecked! proofs? not needed!
type of post or
>tell me coordinates of X
type of post?

Attached: 1652348115619.jpg (1280x958, 648.78K)

That's not entirely true. You got the delusional, the lost, the buck broken, and the damned wanting Putin to save them from their countries' problem.