How do racists deal with the fact that there are people of other races infinitely smarter and more accomplished than...

How do racists deal with the fact that there are people of other races infinitely smarter and more accomplished than they will ever be?

Attached: 1259.jpg (720x540, 96.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/08/29/bad-medicine-ii-the-escalating-problem-of-third-world-doctors/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it’s not like there aren’t equivalently smart white people?

We know how they do though. just look at Africans. They're all racists and they just ask for gibs

Those are the worst ones.
Cowards who flee their countries for a paycheck in the west.

>infinitely smart
not fucking happening sambo

Hey look I found a smart nigger see! They aren't all bad!

Attached: NAXALT.jpg (820x694, 55.61K)

What is per capita? Also I just wanted to be left alone with my own people so I don't have to get shit tested about muh racist white privilege. Also if we didn't have to be multiculti there couldn't be any racism and those super diversity People could be making their countries infinitely better than mine for their people so why am I the bad guy here?

Attached: 1636115924400.jpg (1080x1210, 498.59K)

I dunno, probably by being racist or some shit?

I'm not talking about the majority of a race or statistics. What I mean is that, if these are inferior beings genetically, then shouldn't that racist personally be able to be better than them?

Demographics are not individuals, though many individuals' behavior can be predicted by demographics.

shut up rabbi goy

I have never met a smart brown person. Doctors are not smart. Avg graduate is like 100-105 IQ. Black and browns are given free rides and if you get one as a doctor immediately walk out and get a different one. You are risking your life every time you speak to them. You can verify this simple claim by checking demographics vs malpractice suits. Many brown doctors get equivalency exams far below national standards and pushed through to fill quotas.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/08/29/bad-medicine-ii-the-escalating-problem-of-third-world-doctors/

One referenced series of articles on the topic.

This is just one instance of this. You can find it with virtually any profession - black and brown underperform and usually to a criminal standard that lead to deaths or injuries. Corruption is rampant with these groups, too. Far worse than any other race.

Even asians have little actual accomplishments in history of world. Their art and architecture is a joke. You can see the clear influence of White interactions and meetups in every single asian region and drastic leap in their technology, art, architecture and way of life. Terracotta statues in China were massive shift in skill and are from Europeans. When it was discovered and admitted, China stopped allowing anyone from seeing or studying them or other art, but its clear as day and known to any that care to look into it. Japan was doing shitty symbol drawings and garbage inkblot tests are their high art. Literally basic painting techniques children use like pushing down on brush and easing pressure for flower petals with no definition or variations type of shit.

No other race has done anything noteworthy in thousands of years. Even now, they are all basically just drones that reproduce things Whites invent or create or discover. It's fucking sad that uplift programs failed, but proof these creatures are soulless.

Da fuck you saying?

>infinitely smarter
sounds like something a low IQ nigger would say. are you a NIGGER?

I prefer the leaf copypasta, your version is a bit shit

Probably the same way you cope with the high IQ racists found on our favorite Mongolian throat singing enthusiast forum.

Again, I'm talking on an individual level. Let's say, for argument's sake, that you're a racist on Any Forums. How do you personally feel about, explain, or react to there being genius level people of other races that you are inferior to in every conceivable way? If they're genetically trash, then aren't you lower than trash?

Funny how this look is popular with the zoomers now

by not getting murdered in a ghetto or foreign country you hateful peice of shit

>if there is even a single smart one that means you should accept all the bad ones.

All the replies are missing the nature of my question, which I've elaborated on in these posts.

If someone believes they're superior, how do they reconcile that they are personally not as skilled, talented, or intelligent as someone they consider of lower stock?

Ok, nevermind. I got my answer. They just ignore it and live in denial. Thanks, everyone.

They couldn't make Seinfeld today

lmao you pathetic Americans never fail to make me laugh with your "How do racists deal with the fact that there are people of other races infinitely smarter and more accomplished than they will ever be?" threads. Face it, most niggers will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history. Get over it, losers.

Since you are the racist, you tell us.

You don't ask this question to anyone but white people. Go hold blacks to this standard