How do you fix the Russian postions in Ukraine if you are Putin

How do you fix the Russian postions in Ukraine if you are Putin.
>Time isn’t on your side and your ailes are uselesss
>you can’t use nukes or the west will chimp out even more

Attached: 7B6A57E9-3C3C-46BF-B68A-A396088E0E39.jpg (1344x756, 971.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Ng75e5gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g5xzFRVlpZI
youtube.com/watch?v=7hx4gdlfamo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try Putin, you wont find any help here

>How do you fix the Russian postions in Ukraine

Move them back over the border into Russia while they can still walk.

Nuke Kiev

Hold defensive position
Declare all out mobilization
Refit old equipment to the best of our abilities
Zerg rush 9 months later to take all of Ukraine

Russia is winning.

I'd time travel back to Soviet times and replace Brezhnev.

Think of it like a heavily armed poke game, you aren't losing, but you're not winning either.
>You can pull out a gun and shoot the dude you have issues with
>The other two shoot you
Or you can cut and run, you won't die, you'll have enough to make rent this week but if you stay at the table then you're not going to make rent and probably be fucked for a really long time with no cash left, lost your gun and car as part of the stakes. Which the latter part is probably the biggest issue as its a bad hood and you're walking home

Attached: kenny-gamble-1486543982.jpg (1274x704, 200.43K)

drone spam

Unironically this. Maybe not Kiev, but Mariupol would send a message

>How do you fix the Russian postions in Ukraine if you are Putin.
Shoot myself

Russia’s current operations are slowly strangling Ukrainian troops in the Donbas and that despite optimistic rhetoric out of Kyiv and Western capitals, the battle is trending towards a Russian tactical success, possibly within two months.

Two more weeks

Rage quit and nuke ukraine

Who needs nukes when you've got VX?

Attached: Untitled.png (430x320, 171.43K)

chemical weapons are a meme

>Ok /k/, pls tell how to win a war when you have a deficit in both manpower and equipment quality?
Get to the negotiating table right now and offer pre 2022 boarders, Ukraine stays out of NATO but keeps its military and joins the EU.
Russia needs to get out of the war, let Putin arrange his succession and then hope western relations will thaw.

More than any strategic maneuvering, the best thing Putin can do for himself is to begin shooting anyone who tries to ingratiate him with these wishful shit-takes.

>western relations
lol
you guys don't get it at all, you're blinded by propaganda. the west exists as an allied entity because of its opposition to the Soviet Union and Russia.
That's why we call it 'the west'.
there is never going to be an outcome where western relations are favorable for Russia. There is no 'thawing' it, there is complete capitulation, or tons of proxy wars like what we're seeing now.

That said, Ukraine was a retarded idea by a schizo paranoid leader who sees enemies at his back and his front. Ukraine should have been one of his allies in the manufacturing and export sector. Instead Russia tries to make grabs for their territory under the guise of ethnocentrism. The best way to save Ukraine was to never invade Crimea or Donbass with mercenaries at all. Keep cooler heads with the former bloc states and use that as a stepping stone in the places where NATO was trying to step up to their oil production like Syria.

Assemble our own black magic battalion like the one Ukraine is using according to us and send them to the front lines to perform spells against the Ukrainian army. That should do the trick.

Attached: 46-469352_mage-google-nekopara-pinterest-neko-character-png-chocolate.jpg (820x1861, 803.87K)

Tell all your forces to gather up their munitions and drive east.
And keep driving.

>Send a message.
It would piss off the Ukranians even harder to the point children and mothers would be fighting.

The problem is that he doesn't know its bullshit because he's so isolated, and the people who are talking directly to him don't know its bullshit because the Russians know less about thier own movements at the front than the Urkanians do because of shitty communication logistics.

>use nuke against empty city
>get shut off from everything everywhere, forever
>not even the chinese will deal with you anymore
>belarus and kazakhstan join NATO
Excellent plan, put it into motion right away!

At the current rate 9 months from now Ukraine will be armed with fucking death rays and magic space mecha my dude

The smartest thing for Putin to do is unconditionally surrender, step down as leader, and deal with the consequences of his actions

This war is functionally unwinnable with all of NATO supplying Ukraine

>you guys don't get it at all, you're blinded by propaganda. the west exists as an allied entity because of its opposition to the Soviet Union and Russia
Doesn't mean you can't thaw relations. Relations in 1950 were worse than in 1980, and relations now are worse than they were in 1995. Generally, periods of better relations are good for everybody. Certainly Russia today doesn't really want to be under the sanctions that are in place right now.
Meanwhile, the west would continue to exist if Russia became a liberal democracy. Tospite the Ukraine crisis, our actual rival is China.

What I don’t understand is why doesn’t Putin just mobilize like 2 million men? That’d be enough to overrun Ukraine. They still need to take Moldova and then Poland, they don’t got all this time to be wasting on Ukraine.
>inbe4 they can’t invade Poland that’ll trigger article 5!
Listen faggots Russian is going to use NordStream2 to get Germany away from on their side and BlueStream to get Turkey on their side away and then they’ll make NATO nonfunctional. Russia has a winning hand Putin is just retarded.

I stop offensive operations and order troops to dig in. I loudly demand negotiations and a ceasefire with referendums in occupied territories.

I wait for Republicans to get control of Congress and I get the MAGA cult to force Zelensky to sign away half his country in exchange for a promise of American protection and then I get them to blame Biden for losing Ukraine. Have them remove sanctions and use whatever back channel I can to rebuild the military. Also, cut funding for military aid and enact laws that directly hinders President's powers to militarily intervene.

When Trump or Desantis get inaugurated in 2025, I resume the invasion, but this time they won't have any western equipment or economic support. When Ukraine begs Trump for help, I get him to refuse to intervene. NATO implodes, US-EU relations ruined. Once Ukraine is done, I annex Moldova next. Then I invade the Baltics and threaten to nuke anyone that intervenes or offers military assistance. Use Hungary and Orban to veto any EU intervention.

>Wishful shit-takes

Look who's talking.Russia’s strategy in the Donbas is coming into sharper relief with the capture of each major town, and it doesn’t bode well for Kyiv.

There is a pocket-forming around the Ukrainian troops in the northern shoulder of the Donbas. Russia is seeking to surround the UAF troops in this pocket by saturating key Ukrainian strongholds with heavy bombardment, attempting to peel off more cities on the outside of the pocket, progressively forcing UAF defenders either further west – or trapping them in the pocket and then destroying them by fire and later ground troops.

After taking Izyum, Popasnaya, and moving on Severdonetsk, Russia is now heavily investing Lysychansk, Kramatorsk, and Slaviansk, each a city of 100,000 or more. There are tens of thousands of Ukraine’s best, most experienced troops manning the frontlines in the Donbas. If Russia successfully takes enough cities there, cutting the UAF troops off, they can reprise their bloody tactics used to destroy Mariupol.

Russia will seek to surround the defenders on the northern shoulder of the Donbas and slowly starve them of supplies while mercilessly pounding them with heavy weapons. If the northern shoulder is taken by Russia, the remainder of the UAF positions in the central and southern parts of the Donbas –already under relentless Russian fire – could become untenable.

>Continue to live in bunker/mansion/mansion-bunker and enjoy luxurious lifestyle, replete with highest quality Russian prostitutes
versus
>Thrown into prison until trial and guaranteed execution
I don't think I'd describe the later as the "smartest thing for Putin to do"

You can't. Putin fucked up on Feb 22. It's over.

>two more weeks has turned into two more months
Russia is beaten.

That may have been viable when this started, but not now. Ukraine will join NATO, and they are aiming to retake even Crimea.

Russia could have joined the west, user. It's not some set in stone thing. Vladimir Putin's Russia has decided that this is not in the cards and has fucked his own country. We didn't make you poor. Your leaders did.

>Doesn't mean you can't thaw relations.
No, you CAN'T thaw relations. You don't get it. The west does not want to thaw relations with Russia insofar as getting them to do what they want, and Russia feels the same way.
There has been cooperation, but then there's also been doormats like Yeltsin. Yeltsin himself directly creating the Putin problem by thinking he could work with the west and ending up being a doormat who let them plunge post-Soviet Russia in depression and strife.

People forget this or just pretend it's only one-sided because it makes their favorite side look better. Not because it's realistic. Russia may not want to be sanctioned but the reason they're acting as they are right now is because they voted to not have complete cooperation. We've had tons of changes to not be completely abrasive toward Russia and we've burned them every time. Why does anyone think next time will be different? Or it's even a smart idea to attempt working with us?

Correct.

Wrong. Putin can just send in a million more men and it’s over for Ukraine.

>Vladimir Putin's Russia has decided that this is not in the cards
Putin exists because when Russia was in a position it could join NATO, we fucked them. We directly created Vladimir Putin's regime and the support he got to lead Russia in the direction it's been going in for 30 years. Let's not play the innocent 'Oh the west never did anything to post-Soviet Russia' game or start calling me a 'Vatnik' because I read a history book once. We had a chance with Yeltsin, and we fucked him. So we got Putin. It's as much on us as it is them.

I want to smoke what you're smoking, my dude.

>Russia could have joined the west, user.

>Then one day, for no reason at all, Putin was elected to power

I'm sure he could try, but a million men are no good without logistics and hardware, which Russia is terrible at providing.

>The west created Putin
Wrong. We dealt with the guy because he looked like he had a head on his shoulders and kept Russia from breaking up, which everyone wanted to avoid. However, it's clear that was a mistake. However, we didn't fuck Russia. Their own leaders did. They looted the national industries for their own good at the expense of the Russian people. That's all them, not us. Putin started this war because he wanted to. There was no inevitability to it.

The reason was the second chechen war, which he helped orchestrate by carrying out terrorist attacks via the FSB. Putin chose this path. Nobody put him on it.

So explain the 80's. You can be strategic rivals and still adopt more moderate views.
As for Yeltzin, I've got to admire the Russian minds ability to blame a Russian politician, elected by Russians, who made changes to the Russian economy, on the west. Did Yeltzin have a foolproof economic plan that was going to fix all the problems left over by the soviet union, except the west interfered with a mind control ray to make him forget and instead just let the oligarchs put thier hands on infrastructure and say it was thiers?

Putin has done all that he can do short launching a major change in policy. Put competent people in charge and cleaning the defense chain from corruption with his security people doing the enforcement of course. Forced the MIC into overtime. Pushing humane treatment of prisoners really hard — important for inducing Ukes to surrender and cause damage to Ukraine’s difficult manpower situation. Push the propaganda apparatus into overdrive. Unfuck logistics as quickly as possible. What else is he supposed to do?

Confirming that any of those things actually happened after he "ordered" them would have been wise.

>Forced the MIC into overtime
How many tanks has Russia produced this year?

>Pushing humane treatment of prisoners
Putin handed out awards and honorifics to units that massacred and raped civilians.

I don't think he did any of the things you seem to think he did, but I'm sure he would like to appear to have done those things.

Which is a shit-take which betrays a naivety regarding the nature of this conflict. Ukraine's win-condition during this early phase of the conflict is to survive until the war material supplied by the western nations shifts the balance into their favor. The longer this conflict drags on, the better equipped they become. Russia, on the other hand, has no outside benefactors to replenish their material losses, a crippled industrial base which can no longer replenish these losses itself, and their economy's name is on the Death Note for some time in the not-so-distant-future. The sooner this conflict ends, the better for them. Sure, you can point to these slowly won towns, and you can claim that these maneuvers have some potential for success, but none of these things listed are war winning, nor do they set the stage for Ukraine's capitulation. Russia can celebrate the seizure of small portions of land within the Donbas all they want, but they aren't going to be able to keep it.

>Wrong.
Right.
youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Ng75e5gQ
> We dealt with the guy because he looked like he had a head on his shoulders and kept Russia from breaking up, which everyone wanted to avoid.
You seem to think there wasn't an important time period from the end of the Soviet Union to Putin being elected.
Like your post seems to imply one precedes the other and there was not decade following this time. Tell me, what happened during that decade? Surely it wasn't the west funding shittons of tiny proxy wars on and inside of its border that resulted in Russia electing a hardliner to deal with it and restore peace.

I just wonder what all of you get by lying like this. The fall of the soviet union is the single most documented breakup of a country ever. So instead of trying to rationalize that we did was a humanitarian measure, you just deny it happened at all.

>Kosovo and Yugoslavia didn't happen Vatnik, nobody (except us but what we do is love and justice) put him on this path.
Are modern history classes just not teaching what happened in the world pre 9/11 because that's the only explanation I can have for such willful ignorance.

Attached: kosovo didn't happen vatnik.jpg (634x544, 187.08K)

Visit Slava Z to get a picture of what kinds of propaganda the state is pushing. Every day for the past month at least they’ve been pushing humane treatment of prisoners non-stop. Almost every day there’s a video of a surrendered Ukrainian talking about how he was surprised at the great treatment and medical care. Just today (yesterday) Russian TV did a report showing off the nice comfortable prisoner camp. They show propaganda shells being fired at Ukrainian positions raining leaflets promising high quality treatment of prisoners. They’ve been pushing this narrative super hard. I think it’s their best and most effective propaganda line.

>So explain the 80's.
Sure, the Soviet Union was collapsing and their cooperation with us was akin to servitude. This is why Gorbachev was generally seen as being an abject failure. Someone who did everything the west wanted him to do, and they did nothing but laugh as he fell.
>As for Yeltzin, I've got to admire the Russian minds ability to blame a Russian politician, elected by Russians, who made changes to the Russian economy, on the west.
Okay, before I explain to what is clearly a literal toddler what is wrong with this single sentence; I should probably remind you that not everyone you talk to who has read a history book is a Russian. There are no invisible Russians in your head. Relax. Take a deep breath. Take the meds.

Now, onto Yeltsin, whose crime is that he thought he could trust the west to help pull the newly minted Russian Federation out of the depths.
He could not.
His trust directly lead to multiple wars, an economic collapse after what was projected to be a swift recovery, and being taken advantage of in multitudes of ways because he wasn't a hardliner.

You act like being elected by Russian people who were on the brink of desperation means anything. Putin was as well.

solve the over extension problem in the on the frontline and simplify it gradually with a tactical retreat to delay them long enough. Consider abandoning the coast but it can be a missile site and a gateway for supplies and needed humanitarian aid so bleeding troops there is the only option. Send in swathes of high altitude bombers and bombard indiscriminately west Ukraine for days while bombarding eastern provinces. Targeting all things that can be of use. Gather my generals and formulate a plot how to save face. Consider nuclear weapons.

It will take a year for any of that shit to matters.

Withdraw and beg for forgiveness. Make earnest attempt to drag Russia out of the pit it was led into. Begin treating the truth like a concept that exists and start with aforementioned grand gestures like withdrawal and liberation of political prisoners and abolition of censorship to prove I mean it.

Sure, and the Ukrainians have all the time in the world. Let the Russians thrash all they want, they're only sinking themselves deeper into the choke.

Indiscriminately attacking a major city with nerve gas, should make other cities fall in russian lines promptly. No major wants his children dead together with the whole city.

>yeltzin was a weak leader
Notice how in the space of two posts you've relented from "yeltzin trusted to West and they betrayed him" to "he wasn't hard-line line enough and he was taken advantage of"?
As for having things explained to me like I'm a toddler; I'd have appreciated an actual example to support your assertion.
All this you've said in response to my initial simple statements that 1. Russia can (if it chooses) take steps to resume relations as they were pre 2014 and 2. The west is more concerned about China. Frankly I can't understand your opposition to those points, and I can understand even less what Boris Yeltzin had to do with it in the first place.
I don't think we need to continue.

>Pozner
Yeah, you're a vatnik for sure. Not even worth reading the rest of your posts.

I would simply leave.

>Notice how in the space of two posts you've relented from "yeltzin trusted to West and they betrayed him" to "he wasn't hard-line line enough and he was taken advantage of"?
I like how you think this is some kind of contradiction because English isn't your first language. Yeltsin trusted the west, and he was taken advantage of. I'd be fine with continuing, I just realize it would be difficult because you seem to be unable to grasp a pretty simple concept such as his weakness being that he was far too trusting and felt he could ever get on the west's good side. Which was demonstrably false with their interventions in places like Kosovo.
But since you don't want to; I'll accept your concession, either way.

>STOP QUOTING HISTORY AT ME VATNIK, REEEEEEEE
Take meds schizo. The history books aren't speaking Russian at you.

What is this thing for? It looks old.

Attached: wat.jpg (267x403, 45.7K)

I can't tell which of these table pictures are photoshopped anymore.

And there isn't really any way of fixing it at this point. I'd just hold on to Crimea, retire humiliated but still rich, and hope no one kills me.

This is also pretty good but man that's a lot of work.

Its the banan button.

focus on soft attack

>How do you fix the Russian postions in Ukraine if you are Putin.
Step 1: Give each of my right hands a personally signed letter naming them as my intended successor should anything happen to me.
Step 2: Get plastic surgery and loot the nation's coffers.
Step 3: Leave the country under an assumed identity.
Step 4: Distribute to multiple outlets and studios separate videos proclaiming my death along with footage of me verifying the authenticity of *one* of each of the letters.

This will extract the Russian military from Ukraine. Also, nobody will be wondering what happened to Putin or the cash once the nuclear firestorms of the civil war die down, so he won't have to worry about reprisal for his failed leadership.

Unironically would just switch leadership around and employ a new strategy

1. Put every branch of RU military under the command of one branch to stayb coordinated

2. mobilize troops from baltic border

3. reinforce the southern flank of ukraine and push through to capture the coastline

4. negotiate for Donbas and Luhansk in exchange for river, which ukraine would refuse

5. hold the coastline to try and starve out the ukraine economy, even if it means losing some ground in the north/donbas

6. Ukraine capitulates due to economic turmoil and negotiates to give us Donbas/Luhansk

would be a great setting up point to begin a new invasion later down the line to annex more

Attached: unknown.png (750x759, 998.34K)

>wrong that's all them not us, we dindu nuffin, nato good boys, everything is Putin's fault
>What about Kosovo?
>shut up vatnik you are russian nazi

>There will never be good relations between the west and Russia because Russia would have to stop chimping out and start acting like a civilization

Also NATO would have to want good relations with them in the first place, which is my point: They clearly don't, and never have, and have never interacted with them from a point of wanting to treat them as equals. Do they deserve to be treated as equals? idk, but if you don't then you can't blame them for acting the same in turn.

Why would you treat someone as an equal when it is clear they are not? Russia is not a great power, and anyway this is all cope. Russia is going to lose this war, and you are going to cope about it.

>Declare all out mobilization
70% of fighting age males in Russia probably have a medical certificate declaring them unfit for duty. Only the morons and the poorest country boys get conscripted and raped on a daily basis

Kek

Russian troops simply arent good enough to accomplish any of these goals and most of their good equipment has been burned on endless feints with no hope of ever replacing any of it

Attached: 1632178634754.jpg (768x768, 63.87K)

>Feints

NATO would join the war.

yeah I guess they arent really feints, russians are just too fucking retarded to accomplish any military objectives

Attached: 1632177868504.png (1261x1138, 68.52K)

Pic must be shopped. Right? Right?
No one can be that retarded.
Oh wait, it's Putin. So yeah, real.

And too Russian to do anything besides lie about it

>just 2 more days
>just two more weeks
>just 2 more months(You Are Here)
>just two more years

Putin's got cancer and is deathly afraid of getting COVID so he big tables everyone.

Kosovo was not wrong, cope vatnik.

>axaxaxa we kill our enemies serbia stronk god is serb
>axaxa bosnian pregnant women are our enemies
>yeah albanians them too our enemies
>and the west, fuck them they are a bunch of homos
>NOOO WHY U DO THIS TO ME WEST BULLYING DINDU SERBIA
>AXAXAXA WE SHOT DOWN ONE OF YOUR PLANES SERBIA STILL STRONK

>Notice how in the space of two posts you've relented from "yeltzin trusted to West and they betrayed him" to "he wasn't hard-line line enough and he was taken advantage of"?
Russians are NEVER EVERatfault, user

Putin can't walk away from this. He bet absolutely everything on winning this war, If he backs down, he'll be body bagged within a week, plain and simple. That's why you are seeing Russia nonsensically throwing soldiers into the meat grinder. It is literally an existential conflict for Putin at this point.

Attached: 1648255879730.jpg (306x456, 80.16K)

> 6. Ukraine capitulates due to economic turmoil and negotiates to give us Donbas/Luhansk

The US/EU can keep Ukraine's economy running on 100% aid for less than 0.5% of their GDP. Ukraine's pre war economy was only 165 billion, the US just approved 30 billion in aid.

Why nuke a city they control?

Also, you have to understand that it's not just him. You hear about the big wigs offing themselves and their families? Weird coincidence, right? What are the chances that the whole Putin line comes to an end?

Watching this meeting and seeing how afraid everyone looks is truly telling. The guy is clearly against the war, but is terrified of saying no to the glorious leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5xzFRVlpZI

Ukraine is losing. Gambling that current battlefield trends don’t hold, hoping that Ukraine can hold on in the Donbas, and believing that UAF will eventually drive Russia back to its country, do the people of Ukraine a disservice. Even if it works out that way – an improbable prospect – it would take years to accomplish and result in such a staggering loss of Ukrainian life that it would be a pyrrhic victory.

Precedent has been set with American M777, it took 5 weeks between americans announcing to give them and those being currently deployed in the field.

I nuke the west for sinking my ship

>Gambling that current battlefield trends don’t hold
No? If current battlefield trends hold, Russia breaks from attrition even if that 60k reinforcement from Syria actually shows up in a timely fashion. Russia's literally having to commit triple their forces to make local progress, they're suffering worse attrition, and they have a shallower pool of manpower without mobilization and materiel generally.

No, don't correct him, I want to see the xenomorphs

Attached: 1652316772867.jpg (1450x2048, 526.1K)

>mfw "you're Putin make Ukraine work" threads have now replaced "you're Anaya make the Falklands war work" threads for years to come

Attached: 1650833471938.jpg (683x768, 114.9K)

Oh I know full well why he's going to keep funnelling in the bodies.
But it quickly reaches the point like it did back in the last time they tried pulling this shit off-
>Already on the technological back foot
>Physically cannot get enough troops
>What troops they can get are not arriving in time to contribute

Theoretically they can keep trickling in the odd bit of armour, some planes, maybe a few more precision weapons but its just a slow death at this point bleeding Russia white until it can't fight any more. There's sort of a lot of 'this is how they fight' armchair generalship going on about having to bleed Russia white before they stop fighting, but the old Russia isn't the current one and I'm just not entirely sure the old idiom holds true.
Or maybe it does and this goes on for another year, however, I think a lot can happen in between now and then.

Attached: happy.jpg (800x800, 47.06K)

>Listen faggots Russian is going to use NordStream2 to get Germany away from on their side
check what are the Germany's export/import relations with Poland you dumbo. Invading Poland would cripple their economy, NS2 is just not worth it.

>There is a pocket-forming around the Ukrainian troops in the northern shoulder of the Donbas. Russia is seeking to surround the UAF troops in this pocket by saturating key Ukrainian strongholds with heavy bombardment, attempting to peel off more cities on the outside of the pocket, progressively forcing UAF defenders either further west – or trapping them in the pocket and then destroying them by fire and later ground troops.
they don't have enough man to pocket UAF, simple as

>Russia could have joined the west, user. It's not some set in stone thing. Vladimir Putin's Russia has decided that this is not in the cards and has fucked his own country. We didn't make you poor. Your leaders did.
western dumbo. It's not putin who chose, it's the russians who did. He was elected and even now, after evidence of war crimes, they still support the war. Go to the comment section of any news source and see how many Z idiots are there.

After the well-chronicled disaster of Putin’s opening round of attacks in late February and early March, the Russian military has made a number of effective moves to reorient their efforts, correct tactical and operational deficiencies, and press towards attainable military objectives. Over the past month-plus, Russia has translated those changes into methodical, if slow, battlefield success.

This is cope. Putin is surrounded by his friends and oligarchs. All (most?) of the enemy oligarchs have been killed or exiled. This isn’t remotely enough for his inside circle to turn on him.

Isn't like half the reason Azovstahl is so hard to crack due in part to the fact it was literally built to withstand nukes during the cold war?

It's like the one place in Ukraine where dropping a nuke would have the least effect

i would make some credible false flag attacks on the russian territory to justify a mobilisation and turning russian industry into a war industry . i would stop the offensive in the east and entrench it as much as possible and withdraw from areas which are hard to defend. then i would bomb all important civilian infastructer like power plants, water treatment, communication infatructure, destroying farming machines, spreading bugs over agrar areas, causing wildfires all over ukraine in if its dry enough, destroying hospital under the pretext that they are weapon storages and hope it will shift the ukrainian focus from defending against an invader to pure survival. i would try to take over the western border first before i start an offensive anywhere else to stop all supply to ukraine.

With medical reasons you get the "B category", which is still drafted in the event of total mobilization.
They're increasing the max draft age from 27 to 31 I hear.

That's wishful thinking user.
If you ruin your friends future for a dumb war and win that war? Yeah, you're fine.
But if you ruin your friends future for a dumb war that you lose?
Yeah you're getting suicided.

>STOP QUOTING HISTORY AT ME VATNIK, REEEEEEEE
it's not history, just a talking head with his view on something. You should learn the difference between historical facts and somebody's opinion on said facts.

>There is no 'thawing' it, there is complete capitulation
And that's what will happen. Russia gave up the right to exist after Bucha. It will be destroyed, split into parts and left to rot.

>>you can’t use nukes or the west will chimp out even more
Uh, user, if Pootin is retarded enough to use nukes and somehow gets his cronies to sign off on it AND the system actually still works it won't just be the West that will chimp out. Every nation that is interested in nuclear deterrence (read: everyone but the retards in the Kremlin at that point) will come down on them hard. Nobody in their right mind wants the nuclear taboo to be gone. Even fucking Kimchi Kim doesn't. ESPECIALLY someone like him.

Should they use a nuke the rest of the world, including what little allies he had left, will abandon him and ensure that R*ssia suffers so disproportionately for this breach of the nuclear taboo that it will be made clear to everyone else that doing this is not worth it. In other words, restoring the taboo by demonstrating to each other what a terrible idea this was.

>tfw Kenny Rogers is one of my favorite singers

Russia's strategic blunders in this war could be aptly described using the “The Gambler”.

You've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,

Know when to walk away, know when to run.
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table,

There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

Putin knew when to hold ‘me, but not when to fold ‘em, when to walk away, and when to run. And that on top counting his money when he was sitting at the table, arguably before he even took his seat.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hx4gdlfamo

Attached: anne_frank.jpg (900x884, 388.95K)

>He bet absolutely everything on winning this war
What baffles me is why didn't he just ordered the full mobilization now? As far as i'm concerned, he's deluded enough to invade the Ukies and i have no doubt that in his line of thinking that he is willing to sacrifice as many Russians as he can to achieve the objective that he wanted, so why not just go to that extra mile at this point?

Attached: 1484878183386.jpg (528x960, 114.85K)

>Gambling that current battlefield trends don't hold
Ugh, didn't the Russians just retreat from a significant portion of Ukrainian territory following one of the most embarrassing defeats in military history? Like, did that really make sense to you when you typed it?

>why would heavily oppressed countries revolt against their now weakened oppressors, as soon as they became weak?
>This is clearly glowies at work
Good to see that we love in your head, rent free.

Everything you just said has nothing to do with the west, and 100% to do with Russians, and whom they chose to be their literal representation. If he was weak, you were weak for choosing him. No if, ands, or buts about it.

Looks like a prompting machine from around the 50s.

How does it feel knowing that Yeltsin will be remembered as having been a better Russian president than Putin?

You clearly understand nothing. Russia doesnt have the weapons to give to 2mil mobilized troops. Even more than that, it doesn't have the logistics to keep 2mil troops transported, clothed, supplied with ammo and fed. Giving everyone an AK and 8 rounds does not work.

Don't be silly.

To the vatnik itt. Your inability to ever accept your own faults and mistakes, ever, is why you are where you are. All you had to do was become the next Norway, but you’d rather larp as an empire.

Surrounding a defending force with a basically 1:1 force ratio is like one of those movies when a single cop is outside a house full of gangsters yelling "come out with your hands up, you're surrounded".

Attached: d328e14ae7c47fc819766769be522396.0.jpg (453x344, 30.74K)

The weed is burning…

>How does it feel knowing that Yeltsin will be remembered as having been a better Russian president than Putin?
he'll never be for the same reason russians will never be a part of the western world. It's in their genes, blood, mind, call it how you want but they are not westerners, they do not understand alliances, they only understand the power. They want to be powerful and every alliance or deal is seen by them as a weakness. Hence yeltzin will be considered weak and shitty while putin will be considered a great leader. Take stalin for instance, many russians still consider him as such.
Seriously guys, stop thinking that russians can be reasoned with, they are not westerners, they think differently. Patton wrote about it 70 years ago and nothing changed.

Maybe it’s a good thing the Russians refuse to accept or understand they’re stalled in a war of attrition where the defenders grow stronger with time and won’t run out of supplies.

If they could at least admit it, they could then plan to do something about it. But they won’t, so they don’t.

>just mobilize like 2 million men?
What a retarded take, why does it keep coming up everywhere? You don't "just" mobilize 2 million men. You need to organize mobilization, ship people around, train and feed them, and give them weapons. None of which Russia can effectively do, which is exactly the reason they are losing against a much weaker country.
>That’d be enough to overrun Ukraine.
Do you think this is starcraft? Do you just select your 2 million men, click on keev and they go attack it? Russia has no heavy equipment for these men and they are not trained for it even if it did. Infantry hordes would get massacred by artillery and tanks, starve, desert, the rest would turn on their leaders. This is precisely how you get a revolution.
Seriously wish people would stop blabbering about "muh mobilization" as if it's some superweapon Russia is holding back for no reason like an anime villain.

Russia would be a bunch of rubble by the end of the year.

Why the fuck does Putin sit so far away from everyone else?

NATO treated russia as an equal, but putin chimped out because he wanted special treatment

Stalin won the war and left Soviet Union with client states. Putin lost his war and left Russia in much weaker state than he found it. He may be strong against protesting babushkas but as a warboss he failed.

Within two months no Russian troops will be battle capable. They have no rotations.

Fear of the Coof.

Ukraine won't accept your agreement. Next?

The smartest thing to do if he cars for Russia that is.

They are correct. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. The American Empire was founded with the victory over WW2, and entrenched with the establishment of the Bretton Woods system which solidified the dollar the world's linchpin currency and thus America's financial supremacy, and secured world trade with the might of the American navy. This system have been on the decline since the 70s with the demise of the Bretton Woods and the rising expenses of the American navy, but it still packs strength. The dominance over these two forced nations to kotow to America's will. Other sentiments towards American values are secondary.

>why doesn't he mobilize like all the men he can?
Because his government will collapse a week later.

Monke man says his favorite author is dostojevski

Are you blind or retarded? Obama really wanted to be pals with russia. Trump really really wanted to be pals with russia. Shroeder and Merkel compromised Germany's and EU's strategic interests to be pals with Russia. Macron wishes desperately putin-senpai would just notice him already. Procreate-kun took putin to many hot steamy onsen sessions, just so he could be pals with russia.
All the big western countries wanted nothing more than russia becoming a normal country they can trade with. But no, russia just had to behave like a highway ruffian, because that's what russia always does.

Take out the globalist billionaires in the world.

lmao didnt read

The 80's and '90's were shit for everyone in the Eastern block. The same poverty, protests, AIDS, "Foreign investors" taking advantage of them and unemployment as in Russia. Most of those countries managed to integrate with the West and the global economy and are much better off than current day Russia. None of them started stupid wars or are rolling on the floor crying because America hurt their fragile ego. This just goes to show that Ukraine was not inevitable, it was a choice.

Attached: i76f7yi76f876.jpg (434x528, 37.8K)

Yes, yeees, vatnik, it was the West who "plunge[d] post-Soviet Russia in depression and strife", not the kleptocratic Russian leadership itself. Keep blaming everyone but yourselves, that'll work out eventually and fix your internal problems!

I guess the West also distilled the vodka that vatniks drink themselves to death with and the West, too, infected y'all with HIV.

Give everyone prison shivs and have them eat the corpses from the battlefield

He's terrified 1917 will happen again if he does that.

>Stalin won the war and left Soviet Union with client states. Putin lost his war and left Russia in much weaker state than he found it. He may be strong against protesting babushkas but as a warboss he failed.
stalin also killed millions of its own people

>They are correct. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.
there's more to it than just having the gun in your hand, it's how you use it. The monkey doesn't know

>send your best sabotage crews to Kiev and start attacking infrastructure along with general terrorism attacks like bombing hospitals, super markets, etc.
>let the Chechen's attack whoever they want in western Europe (long list of dissidents and journalists they want to hit)
>get your spooks to help Al Qaeda attack targets in Western European
>start digging in to territory you've already won.
>start missile dumping all critical infrastructure
He's only option is to raise the stakes and turn Ukraine into Syria i.e. a heckin shit show that nobody wants to get dragged into.

It's all fucked, kill yourself.

A right trouncing.

>They still need to take Moldova and then Poland

Good luck with that. They can't in UA, and you want them to fight second similar army, i have you that smaller but with much better equipment. And you want to send conscripts. This will be like 1960' soldiers fighting with 2000' soldiers.

>they control

Attached: 1623874821076.jpg (565x600, 49.01K)

They are about the same thing afterall.

Attached: 7.jpg (1200x1097, 131.35K)

It's a useless pile of rubble. Might as well nuke it as a show of force.

Which is likely to get you nuked, abandoned by even your last few allies and closed off harder than North Korea.
Brilliant.

Russians place no value on human life, even that of their countrymen.

Unironically claim victory, withdraw all troops, and forbid anyone from saying the mission was anything other than a spectacular success. Blast it though the news that Russia won, then lock down the whole country because there's bound to be unrest.

After that's down, I go to Beijing to kowtow before Xi, declaring Russia a protectorate of the PRC.

>time isn't on your side
It literally is. Russians and all the eastern nuNWO cohort chose the waiting game to bleed the west. If this war goes for longer than year west will implode.

This This was even written down in USA strategy, and first step for Russia becoming friends, was to become friends with Ukraine. Russia would get have similar status to Germany. But i suppose Russia decided to be Chinese province.

Attached: 19489 (1).jpg (1200x1200, 406.8K)

The only one bleeding out is Russia. They don't even have the military to keep this going for a year.

>a country with an economy the size of Italy
>"bleeding out" the most powerful military and economic bloc in the history of mankind
Copium overdoses can be fatal, you do realize that, right? You might wanna reconsider who is closer to imploding: The alliance that is at levels of unity not seen in ages, with new members lining up already or Snow Nigeria which has already, even without full mobilization, dozens of sabotage incidents and acts of civil disobedience just within the last thirty days alone. R*ssia will implode with or without a total military defeat while the West could keep supporting Ukraine indefinitely.

Why hasn't anyone or even mr putti done something like this.

Why hasn't anyone created exact replica of military tanks and jet planes. Made it out of cheaper and lighter materials but made it give of heat and radar info same as the actual targets and flown it or driven it around.

The west seem to enjoy bombing and using atm using fake vehicles and equipment would be a real game changer.

Imagine a heavily defended area where tanks keep getting ambushed. Send in some fake drone tanks and jets. Let the enemy target and hit them. Maybe send in couple of waves find there position and mortar them or just keep sending the fake tanks until they run out. Or exhaust them and then send in the real thing.

Those american bombs are really expensive it would really hurt them. Why has no one taught of doing this

>muh army
You are going to starve, retards.

>You act like being elected by Russian people who were on the brink of desperation means anything.

Attached: aDDn0QB_700b.jpg (677x921, 82.55K)

Russia is not the only country that grows food you retard

Why doesnt putin just take the border of ukraine and go to the point where the russians live then halt and call of peace talks. Putin could explain how the whole war was done so russia could be safe from nato and from Ukraine. Then have Ukraine sign a peace treaty and have them make certain pledges that they cant have certain weapons and joing nato and other rules. The world would see this as a good thing as russia is only creating a buffer zone and wants to protect it's people.

the cock is cumming

Hate cartoons like this it's probably not simple as this

The demofags have been using Russia as a "big bad omg vote for us" since before you were born kid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Fucking made my day, troll farm vatnigger!!

>brink of desperation
Thats what happens when you are a communist cocksucker, one day someone will have to pay the tab, and good thing ot was russians.
Imagine stealing everything that wasnt bolted down from your occupied satelites like a nigger and still collapsing.

900 million population with 40% of global economy vs 120 million with 3% of global economy

I'm expecting total economic collapse of Russia, only hope for them is being China's slave.

Attached: 1652156112703.jpg (659x609, 75.05K)

Bring in a specialist.

Attached: mrputin.png (1318x881, 916.06K)

Pre-2022 border is clearly not an option. Unless they have enough charisma to convince the population why the Donbass republics have to stay with the same crap borders, which it won't happen.
It's all or nothing.

I saw some bs floating around Any Forums saying there will be food shortages in europe. That's incredibly retarded. The EU produces a huge food surplus. They literally pay euro farmers to reduce their output, bc they produced so much cheap food that it farmers in africa went out of business bc they couldn't compete with the prices. Europe has literally more food than it knows what to do with.
Only a vatnik peon who thinks the rest of europe is as underdeveloped as russia could believe that shit.

>You are going to starve, retards.
What did I *JUST* tell you, vatnik? Post sugar. Post cheese. Post bread payment plan.

It’s MENA shit holes that are starving, not the West. Who cares lol

Of course it's more complicated, but your criticism could be applied to every caricature ever made

Oh man... I just bought some cheese yesterday, need to stop doing that because in my old age it just gives me the shits.
But it tastes so good.

Anyway can't the russians just sustain themselves by killing and eating all the wild feral dogs that for some reason run rampant in their cities?

He said Ukrainians don't exist, and those are just nazi Russians with funny accent.

But in reality it would just mean Crimea, so he would have to leave east Ukraine to do what you said.

Sounds like you're lactose-intolerant, user. And I suppose so. Although knowing them they'd probably start with their own infants first.

>have Ukraine sign a peace treaty
And how is he gonna make them sign that? What's stopping from Zelenskyy farting in his general direction and keeping the war going until R*ssia gets pushed back to the pre-2014 borders? Even sillier, why would they disagree to disarmament or a vow never to join the EU et cetera? What's in it for them? R*ssians cannot be trusted so they wouldn't even get real security out of the deal. They were already guaranteed their original borders in exchange for giving up their nukes and look how much the faggot vatniks honored that treaty: Not at all.

*Zelenskyy from

Sometimes dog is not hot and you are of being hot dogged

Attached: Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug.jpg (540x359, 19.58K)

Probably but the problem is it happening later in life, used to be able to eat cheese no problem and much enjoyed it.

This is delusional as fuck. The time for doing that was 2014 or even earlier. As it stands, the Russians are going to lose and lose badly. The stated goal of the US Secretary of Defense is the removal of Russia's ability to wage offensive war, an the Ukrainian government has stated its explicit intentions to retake all of its territory to include Crimea. Russia has no bargaining power unless it has a change of government and potential demilitarization in exchange for lifting of sanctions. Russia has already lost. Its leaders just refuse to accept it.

Ukraine made agreements with Russia in the past, look where that got them. You literally can't rely on diplomacy to stop Russia invading you eventually.

Also the rest of the world now knows what Putin's actual intentions are when he tried and disastrously failed to take Ukraine by the throat.
By overplaying his hand and showing his true nature he's just pushed everyone next door to finally join NATO and that isn't changing.

>I stop offensive operations and order troops to dig in
This is a good idea
>When Ukraine begs Trump for help, I get him to refuse to intervene.
This is a fantasy

What about Kherson then? Will Russia be able to keep it?

>conscripted and raped on a daily basis
Is this a joke, or is Russia actually that fucked up?

The russian armed forces are basically are basically a prisoner hierarchy system.
You thought boot hazing was bad? Jesus at least you aren't a literal prison bitch.

There could be gut biome reasons for that. Maybe it's time to get a poop transplant.

But didnt the ukrainians break the treaty and were signing with NATO and getting weapons.

Why do you retards think that R*ssia would be emboldened under Trump? They weren't during his first term. If anything, we have indications that his erratic behavior scared them shitless. The only thing they respect is force and Trump was willing to use it on a fucking whim. Didn't he drone Khamenei or whatever that revered Iranian general was called randomly watching some Faux News segment on him? That's not how rational actors behave and it freaked out strategists the world over. R*ssia wasn't gonna invade with a chimpanzee like that in charge when they could not be even remotely sure of how he would react. For all they knew he might've ordered the military to darken Ukraine's skies with cruise missiles the second a vatnik boot crossed the border.

They also had nukes and biolabs

No. Maybe read it before speculation about its conditions:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances

The MUH 'NOT ONE STEP TO THE EAST' PROMISE existed, if it ever did at all, only on a verbal, informal level. But R*ssians can't even agree on that much, saying at various times that no such promise was ever even made in the first place. Whatever the case, it has nothing to do this with situation.

Say "We won", pull out troops. Become North Korea 2.0

Putin's going to go to the zoo because that is where he belongs. There be free bananas and all

It was verbal promise by East Germany to CCCP (not Russia). It was in exchange for German reunification. Since parts of CCCP wanted (and did) to join NATO you can say they broke it by themselves.

Budapest Memorandum was later and in exchange for Nukes

Uh, I know, user. I mentioned said informal promise to preempt the changing of the goalpost. However, you mention East Germany. I thought it was then-U.S. Secretary of State James Baker who allegedly gave this promise to Gorbachev, not the East Germans.

Fuck off Putin's cabinet, come up with your own ideas you snow nigerians.

I meant, it was West Germany, well at lest this what i heard. Either way nothing was written down so there is no proof for any of that...

No. It was Russia who broke it by invading Ukraine. All those countries just agreed to respect Ukrainian territory (not invade them).

>year
You have misspelt "week"

nuke your own capital and blame Gibraltar.