You think this is a joke??

You think this is a joke??
I went to the grocery store today and spent an entire week’s paycheck. The end result? This. FUCK YOU if you voted Biden.

Attached: E1FD6D1F-91F7-4E31-9A3B-1553D67CA3F4.jpg (1080x1562, 326.39K)

I know this is bait because I saw the picture yesterday, but that is shit diabetes food.

Again and again and again and again and again and again and again....

Buy a Tesla then you'll save an average of $75 per month on not buying gas

Attached: 1652316389411.png (351x334, 140.03K)

>drinks
Open the faucet, water in nearly free

I like the flooring and I think I have those exact chairs. They are obviously very sturdy designs to hold your weight.

Fish shit in that.

One off

When I was unemployed, hungry, looking for a job 5+ years ago for years straight,

people called me lazy. No government gave me taxes.

Hell, I never even had a real vacation ever.

And now you bitches are crying "ME SO HUNGRY"? Get fucked.

I truly don't understand how some people make it to adulthood and can't make themselves a proper meal instead of just consuming poison.

Building Back Better Bitches, thank you Joe Biden, I'm sure someone is getting rich by fleecing the population, fucking loser

l2 shop faggot, stop buying soda stop buying snack foods stopped buying the processed bullshit ready meals.
dry rice, dry beans, cheap meat, slow cooker. wa la.
with the said, even the staples are climbing up in price, but don't shop like geenyth oaltrow either because that's just stupid. take cues from poor people, like actual poor people that have to survive on a can of beans and some dubious cut of meat for a month

Nigga, that's not food.

It's the consumerist lifestyle they've lived all their life and it's all they've ever known.

Anyone who eats like doesn't deserve anything.

This post is old as fuck but seriously. Who buys like this. The only sweet shit i buy shopping is piece of cake from the bakery. The rest is meat oats fruits and frozen veggies.

>name brand shit
>sugary drinks
Yeah this fay fuck can die from diabetes for all I care.

I don't disagree that food prices are unacceptable and Joe Biden is a kike controlled corpse puppet - but that is dogshit food, especially on a budget.

Get a 5lb pork shoulder (Cheap AF), a large onion, and some root beer. Throw that shit in a crockpot until the pork shreds. Take the pork out, shred it, mix with BBQ sauce.

You now have 3-4lbs of pulled pork. Throw it on a cheap hamburger bun, over a cheap potato, or over some fried eggs. Food for the better part of a week, and that's even assuming you have more than one mouth to feed.

Learn to cook.

Your diet sucks.
Buy some potatoes and canned veggies.
Buy flour and make your own bread.
Eat a little potted meat for protein.
Save the money left over to get the hell inna woods.
Buy a .22 and shoot squirrels and rabbits.
Get some chickens and eat your eggs free.

lol that grocery shop list

Attached: shart.jpg (492x493, 42.78K)

In my tap water? No, they simply don't

If you spend most of your money on trash food you deserve to be poor. The right side is filled with chips? Thats not food. The left side has fucking soda...DRINK WATER. I dont have chips nor soda, no sugar stuff. Just veggies, potatoes and a bit of meat and I can make it. I also just go for rice and have a rice cooker. This level of carnage is acceptable for the average man, I approve. If you want to be a fat piece of shit, pay the tax for it. I find the inflation a fucking miracle. Fucking pieces of shits I hope you all suffer greatly. Rise is still cheap, bread and flour as well, those things are easy. Meat also is still okayish. Just put veggies, rice, meat and a bit of spices together and you got a nice dish that is actually nutritious

You should start making fried rice. It’s an easy and fun recipe

>"food"
>90% of it is literal garbage
Fucking mutts.

>FUCK YOU if you voted Biden.
Nobody voted for Biden

Attached: 889D2892-B00E-4F43-A0D3-E00C06581648.jpg (640x669, 74.8K)

Won't be long now until the American is congenitally gifted with a pancreas five times more powerful than the meager endocrine glands of lesser countries. I can't even imagine having descendants who claim to be HFC intolerant, but that is the sad fate of the future Europoor.

All name brand shit.
All junk food.
Go to fucking Aldi's, buy store brands.

i can't identify a single meal in here. it's like a fat teenager went food shopping.

This isn't food, this is snacks

I have mixed feelings on the baby formula shortage and food processing plant shut downs. On one hand its clearly a planned attack. On the other, these plants make shit food that people shouldn't be eating in the first place.

>6 bags of chips
>won't even last a week
Are these fat fucks hoovering up 2 entire bags a day? I can get one bag of chips and easily last an entire week

Not just garbage but branded expensive garbage. Even I as a degenerate neet can do better.

That's really fucking gross. It's crazy that the majority of Americans eat like this though.

OP literally doesn't eve know how to cook, his whole haul is processed garbage. If you gave him a shopping cart of food it would go bad in his fridge because he'd just stare at it like a moron.

Attached: 1651504627607.jpg (612x678, 94.41K)

The Biden administration has fentanyl and heroin prices at all time lows. You won't give a shit about food once you get hooked on junk, you won't care the border, or wasting 40 billion on Ukraine, or abandoning 85 billion to the Taliban, or your kids getting groomed, or illegals flooding in, or anything. Just floating in a warm sea of progressive utopia. Thank me later.

Attached: inflation.png (465x871, 216.43K)

Spicy fried rice

Attached: 5ACCD0C6-396A-4CD9-9FAF-F3C198E499F3.jpg (1280x958, 313.45K)

I agree. But you're still an irrelevant scandinavian faggot that exists to serve America. The sooner you accept this simple truth the better off you are, Bjorn.

I doubt you and all your little faggot compatriots with your infantry fighting bicycles will have time for the "mutt" meme when the Russians finally make it to Denmark and start stealing your appliances and assraping your slut sister.

It's all shit. You're a retard and deserve to starve.

Ops pic is BULKING back bigger

There's one package of chicken there that needs to be cooked, and you 100% know it's going straight into a scalding skillet, unseasoned, to promptly overcooked and served with pre-made mashed potatoes as the "healthy" option of the week.

I was trying to think of a joke meal that would contain all the food groups, but then I noticed there isn't a single fruit or vegetable in that spread, and that's funnier than anything I can come up with.

kek

Progressives ITT "OP's nutritional choices are poor, therefore inflation does not exist".

Attached: imaginationland.png (613x849, 1.05M)

Should've bought Shasta.

"food"
Anything processed by modern means can not be considered food.

>Faggots think this person buys junk food and wasting money when real food is twice as expensive

My grocery list was $412.28 and I live in the midwest

I bought

>spinach
>Carrots
>Chicken
>Salmon
>Mushrooms
>Radish
>Cabbage
>green onions
>potatoes
>tomatoes
>3 gallons of milk
>Cheese
>bag of onions
>pre-made waffles
>Yogurt
>3 boxes of caprisuns for the kids
>paper towels
>Toilet paper
>bananas
>pineapple
>charcoal
>asprin
>2 bags of slat and vinegar chips
>bread
>pita bread
>asparagus
> ONE case of mountain dew
>Breakfast drinks
>Eggs

Outside the chips and the 12 rack of mt. dew almost all my food was fresh, the salmon ALONE was like $55 and the chicken is just basic ass breasts and thighs and that was $18.38

The only fucking way I would've got this bill under $150 is if I bought bologna, ramen, 99 cent generic soda, and 59 cent pre-made burritos

Like literally to save money I have to eat non stop onions, processed meat, empty carbs, and processed sugar...

He should have bought 6 limes