Britbongs be like

"I'm an incel because of me mum!"

Attached: Screenshot_20220509-173734_Chrome.jpg (960x1642, 336.55K)

I mean. Probably some truth to that.

What the fuck did I just read

they should have took his loicence

If the mum was a piece of shit then possibly, men with bad mother figures are pretty doomed, girls with bad father figures just become mega whores

>missed out on young love
Was he right, bros? Is there no hope for romance after 20. Have we all just missed the boat forever? I am now expected to be enthusiastic about the possibility of getting into a relationship with a post-waller who has had 100 dicks? I just have to swallow that I missed teenage love?

Fuck bros...

she should have sucked his cock, problem solved

So pathetic

Honestly, the shooter was pretty hot ngl.

>romance
Romance is a fake fucking scam, all girls after 20 have had their hearts broken already and only view men as disposable ATMs

People really think like this? He still was a threat to society and would have murdered his own mother.

Well, this is the faith of all these Single Moms - they are stupid.

I'ma have a kid. Gonna drive around town, see Minimum Wage everywhere.

NEVER ONCE THINK, WHERE WILL THIS FUCKIN' KID WORK????????

So they panic. They blame the kid. Obviously it's not mommy's fault - women are always innocent. It's not like God would punish you for rushing things you cannot even afford. If you buy a car you can't pay for, you go broke fast. If you buy a house you can't pay for, you go broke fast.

But these women that buy kids they can't afford just be selfish. "BEFORE MY BODY IS DESTROYED I GOTTA PASS ON MY GENES".

Top it off, these stupid women. Stupid women.

THEY LITERALLY PROMISE THE COURTS THAT THEY GUARANTEE CAN RAISE THIS CHILD NO PROBLEM. THEN 180 DEGREES AND SAY "PLEASE HELP ME GOVERNMENT,HALP!"
I don't have mercy for the Single Mom Epidemic mostly because I'd have to have mercy for the Gamblers in Las Vegas - you were stupid, you got what you deserve.

>young love
>society is full of retards, whores and a culture based on fakeness
>"oh noo, have I missed the boat?"

The boat left before you were born, bong.

If she had raised to not be an incel neet this wouldn't have happened

I know what he means. I know exactly what he means.

I first had sex at 22 so, no?

Fucking zoomed coomers calm the fuck down. Getting laid is not your life fucking ambition or it shouldn't be. It will eventually happen jost calm the fuck down. When you're desperate women can sense that then they reject or use it as a tool. You need to learn not to be such fucking faggot spergs.

Calm down, give it time,

god some of you faggots are insufferable. its a numbers game and most of you haven't even tried once. you will get rejected. you will maybe even get laughed at. but eventually you'll get laid and meet your soul mate and partner for life.

get out of your heads and stop listening to diversity hires and evil boomers who hate you and want to see you go extinct.

losers like you pea-brained niggers forget third world countries exist with women who's standards are pre-westernised corruption.

Explain?

Attached: 1622567551698.gif (342x273, 2.77M)

Incels aren't born, they're made. Yes through social-engineering and jacked food/water, but also through really,really bad parenting. Every incel horror story I've listened to involves some horrible parent, usually a narcissist or a roastie mom with absent dad or something to that effect.

>this too
The internet makes it easy to communicate with women around the world. Don't feel restricted to the women in your region.

anons will kill themselves before they even get a chance to meet anyone because Britney up the street won't respond to their instagram messages when the world is overpopulated with women to choose from.

It's how you raise them!

>romance
What are you a six year old girl?

he was literally American tho
born in usa and moved to uk as a child
why are americans like this

Left pic is Frank Hassle right pic is Brianna Wu.

Attached: 1645729882863.jpg (398x396, 15.99K)