How ungoogleable are you?

just googled myself. nothing came up. i have no social media, no linkedin profile, nothing.

are you a true NEET or a wagecuck? if the latter, you don't belong here.

Attached: photo6332161316780879557.jpg (591x1280, 39.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter-video-download.com/tweet/1455873001245667333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not a faggot so I don't care about my name being on some gay computer lol.

Nice try but I'm not using Gookle

imagine not being autistic and telling others they don’t belong here. fuck off back to r*ddit midwit

I share the same name as a famous person, there may be only one picture of me even online.
I'm a ghost.

doesn't mean they don't have the data, it's called inference and for quite literally over a decade they've been collecting IRL information and putting it into their databases, Facebook for instance has everyone's profile who has never even used their platform, so they think anyway, based on phone-phone interactions, wifi signals, wardriving, phone numbers, AI, heuristics, cookies, remember when generic App A would take all your phone's text message data? say you dont have an app account but 4/5 of your friends do, well app company A has 4/5 of your texts. basically if you dont have any of those sites then you're likely in a special filing cabinet that's even more convoluted and niche for intel/data manipulation. take the caveman pill.

I have a few stubbs

Nothing comes up. I don't pretend that I'm not being surveiled, that posts here aren't being monitored, that hardware doesn't have backdoors, but I minimize what I can and try to avoid using computers anywhere I can despite being someone who had a career of writing software.

When I google my name, I get some small business owner, or a black man

I share a first and last name with a famous singer.
I like it. There's nothing about me under any searches.

I don't give a damn about a bad reputation.

Nigger stole your name

My last name is a month so that helps

Any Forums here. I can literally break you in half with my bare hands.

Attached: 03280D61-99E5-493B-BF08-FB061E43C0AF.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>My last name is a month so that helps

Ok, Caesar Augustus

luckily for me there is a lawyer and few other do gooders with my same name and their exploits shit up the first few pages.

Hello my name is John Smith

good luck.

Kek

>never used any social media only have fake/burner accounts
>never used same email twice
>have hundreds of different account names everywhere
>change writing style with every account
>use a VPN since forever
>no pictures of me are uploaded anywhere on the internet
>not tagged in any photos anywhere
>car is not registered to my name neither is my house both are owned by my shell company
>dont have a job, dont need one because pockets are filled with money from early cryptocurrency mining
>have two passports from countries that don't extradite to each other

I'm a ghost

Attached: 48563nt.jpg (928x792, 25.49K)

Any Forums here. I have the means to hire bigger men to break both of you.

Can't hide from me, Bill Gates

hello chud

Same. Though some credited work I did hits the first page on google but not at all on bing. Could be tailored results.

I dont want to say I'm famous, but I've been in the national news several times recently

Attached: 1623946863459.jpg (302x240, 15.08K)

It's evidently a very very common name, like a joe smith or john doe

Nice reflection in the mirror faggot

Stfu cocksucker

/mlp/ here. I can ride my horse posse to raid the trains transporting your business goods

I changed my name to something extremely common, to the point where it's pointless to look up

some pdfs about admission exams and uni stuff. nothing other than that

Any Forums here. I can hack ur membrane insane from the mainframe, MarshViperX sent me.

I find my imdb profile and my latest projects on production so im happy :) Maybe some agent finds me uwu

I'm not only googleable but I'm on kiwifarms for having a mutual friend with Chris Chan.
Get on my level, faggot.
Here's my dick pic btw

Attached: rycock1.jpg (439x716, 30.45K)

If I will be a NEET then how would I pay my bills?

>be mexican
>name has 1000+ Megan's Law hits

Attached: 1648283607212.jpg (471x388, 94.25K)

twitter-video-download.com/tweet/1455873001245667333

Lurk more retard.

when i search my full name a ton of lawyers, doctors, and piano players pop up. this is crazy because i am a piano player and im going to be an engineer i got a comp sci degree and im going for more education lololol.

Nothing a bullet won’t take care of
How’s it feel to no more of a threat than a retarded little girl?

/ck/ here. my diarrhea inducing mac n cheese will buck break all of you

the family pays for it you silly sausage or the generous welfare state

I have a big fingerprint because I played division 1 baseball in college.

I was never born, don't exist and have no online presence.
I won.
BUT I CAN SEE YOU!

Attached: 1629647537069.gif (480x480, 3.44M)

You gave a great answer. OP is a fucking retard to think because he can't find data on google the big tech doesn't have profiles of everything you do. Even a web search gets classified by a web fingerprint of what browser, OS, username, network and Mac ID, what apps are used, etc. They can triangulate off this signature alone. This one killer got caught because he did a google map search of some place that had so few searches that they could narrow it down. lol Fucking retard OP nigger faggot

impossible find me or a picture of me on anything. it will forever stay this way

antiworker chads looks like this?

Pretty much this for me as well.

same here user
feelsgoodman
also checked

Attached: 1645219787138.gif (498x398, 1.4M)

are you viet or chinese?

funny, when I google you a pic of a giant fag sucking off Marilyn Manson shows up.

I'm sure you name people search me but I have 0 results otherwise. an identical named sexual predator in Florida thankfully took all the publicity and kept my profile low. I deleted all social media late 2016

You just don't know all the advanced ways you can be tracked you dimwit retard. You don't even need an iphone on for it to talk peer to peer to other iphones for example. Paying for throw away phones with cash still gets criminals caught due to cameras, etc.

Quite a few results really. Comes with working media.

I have the same name as a Norwegian athlete. I'm hidden in his shadow.