Brit/pol/

>Greggs feels heat from investors over ‘excessive’ pay for bosses
theguardian.com/business/2022/may/11/greggs-feels-heat-from-investors-over-excessive-pay-for-bosses

>Greggs Sausage Roll Index shows huge divide in Britons' living standards
bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/greggs-sausage-roll-index-shows-7016982

>Former homeless spice addict saved from outside Greggs offered job by Leeds business after transforming life
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/people/business-offers-job-to-former-homeless-spice-addict-saved-from-outside-greggs-3530873

>Homeless couple living off Greggs sandwiches and sleeping in car face Christmas stranded
express.co.uk/news/uk/1518463/Birmingham-news-homeless-couple-greggs-sleeping-in-car-christmas

>Greggs worker fired after exposing 'mountains of food' getting binned every day
mylondon.news/news/east-london-news/greggs-worker-fired-after-exposing-22831379

>Greggs axes popular menu item from hundreds of stores – and customers are not happy
thesun.co.uk/money/18518097/greggs-axes-popular-menu-item-stores/

Attached: lorisgreggs.jpg (1125x1755, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQHADH2BBDc
youtu.be/R9oZaP-my5E
vocaroo.com/12dJsHNvaGit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10812857/Queen-smiles-arrives-Royal-Windsor-Horse-Show.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>10/10 in bongland
What the fuck is wrong with your fuckin backyards

10 print "(you)"
20 goto 10
run

Hope josh dies this year.

can't believe outer/pol/ is still sperging that DA NORMIES DONT NO DA TRUTH BOUT UKRAINE

Beckham looking lad is pretty based I'd imagine.

Attached: MC-UsvP7AwmM23uK.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

Big old bowl of frisée with olive oil and black pepper.

hang on grandad we'll wash your face in a second this is going on snapchat

Is her name Edwina?

From the apartment dwellers of europe. Fuck off Fritz.

Love the way her kitchen is on fire but she's still looking into the camera and pulling faces

>if only

Attached: 58956559-D9D9-4921-B958-70B4A1BAD593.jpg (965x1393, 751.68K)

Hi bongs

Attached: London.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Just witnessed a group of about 100 arabs and wogs walking down the street as if they owned the place.
The fuck is going on? Asylum seekers? I'm in scotland I though they hated it up here.

I thought you’re not allowed yards in germany either?

>I'm in scotland
HAHA LOOOOOL

Attached: kanyes.png (608x823, 653.25K)

I really wanted this to be worse than it was as in her apron catches fire or something. Idiocy does not belong in a kitchen, worse still simps will have shot donations over to her for whatever she would want so spend them on as opposed to repainting that ceiling/replacing anything fire damaged

Attached: ppfp.png (860x791, 82.91K)

OK plod. Not going to perform a racism for you.

>those lips
corrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: Screenshot (1095).png (1920x1080, 929.9K)

She works at Greggs.

What are you expecting, in the US she would be in a trailer.

This one is pretty fucking ugly though, most people spend a lot of time and money on gardens. Too much. We have whole tv channels dedicated to it.

In 2011 there were areas that were 86% non white British. I reckon census 2021 will show areas with

simon told me this would happen
youtube.com/watch?v=UQHADH2BBDc
feelsbadman

She's actually very cute. I would take her out on a seafood date

It is just fire's reaction to women like her. Same as it was with witch burnings. The fire knows what a THOT is, it knows they are flammable.

Attached: peepo-dance-pepe.gif (498x287, 315.4K)

bantu expansion
>captcha: TVTAX

Grown up brits lease fuckin rooms in those shady houses

And every yard looks like this
youtu.be/R9oZaP-my5E

I'm serious, my fucking nana lives near where they were prowling
I'm not even joking there must have been a hundred of them, never seen this bad before friday the 13th is a cursed date afterall

>most people spend a lot of time and money on gardens
Not any more. Young people don't care much and I've never seen a wog in the garden centre.

cricket on the village green

Attached: Village-Cricket-15[1].jpg (1000x667, 744.5K)

Why does she have the facial expression of someone who has put an egg up their ass and is trying not to crack it?

Young people, as in zoomers.

Who gives a fuck about them.

No wogs near me, too expensive.

vocaroo.com/12dJsHNvaGit

Looks like ur lips

why no man in a labcoat how will they know the score also wtf is that in the background

*smacks lips*
mmhmm

This place is ffucked, it's fffucked you cunts are ffff-ghmm. Y'know all the shit you fuckin accused me of *crunch* right *chewing*, detracting from fuckin conversation *chewing* fuckin, I dunno fuckin, derailing threads an tha shite, fuckoff. It's not fuckin true is it *crunch* [inaudible].

You said most people.
If young people don't carry on the love for gardening of their grandparents then we won't be a nation of gardeners much longer.
The gardening establishment has already been taken over by spiteful mutants.

Attached: jameswong.png (598x618, 51.36K)

What a dumb count, she misspelled her first name, it's Lorry*.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 14-58-42 _lgbt_ - _gaygen_ previous 25762250 tiktok edition. Post - Lesbian Gay Bisexual & Transgender - 4chan.png (982x1573, 258.95K)

if i were to start an english guerilla militia i would name it the Village Green Preservation Society

Attached: f77ce29fa312f0bd82acb096f51c6034--english-countryside-english-style[1].jpg (736x552, 85.69K)

Used to be British tradition or law or some shit that a house had to have outdoor space. But as urbanisation has continued, they’ve chipped away until you only have a few square metres to yourself, and you’re surrounded on all sides by the few square metres of your neighbours

If she wasn't a camwhore, I'd at least give her credit for giving cooking a try.

She has caused hundreds potentially thousands of dollars of damage to her home and was rewarded this or perhaps even more. Instead of a ban from using anything electrical for a week
You just know that at some point the batter has smacked that ball straight through one of those windows of that house to the left. And some old mare got really pissed off and had a go at them.

Based.

Attached: 098765432.jpg (1200x821, 770.54K)

Attached: tinder thot 2.jpg (184x408, 11.11K)

How based is this?

Attached: 1652375344387.webm (450x800, 2.63M)

>also wtf is that in the background
suspiciously swarthy comment
those are oast houses
basically big ovens used to dry hops for brewing

>Laughs in 300 acres

Young people rarely garden, I didn’t in my 20s. Too busy getting off my face.

Now at nearly 40, sat in a nice garden in the summer with a scotch and a cigar watching the sun go down.
Fucking fantastic.

Would that it could be like this again

Attached: sad-crying.gif (220x220, 127.85K)

Those glances back.
>Come on bro, you're holding me up.

gosh i'm learning so much today

Attached: pol-2.webm (720x720, 1.21M)

Would have been a week in the stocks on the village green if I was dolling out punishments. Wearing her thotiest clothes too.

So you are saying that come the revolution they will be mighty Big BAME Burners?

Attached: bab.jpg (960x589, 81.01K)

Attached: 1652209823665.webm (640x640, 1.6M)

>queenie spotted at horse show
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10812857/Queen-smiles-arrives-Royal-Windsor-Horse-Show.html

Attached: Neigh to the Queen!.png (1249x831, 959.24K)

highly

fucking love all you lads tbqhwy

whys the chimp got a stiffy?

Whats wrong with modern girls. Why are they getting so fat so early. Jesus its hideous.

chin up lad
we'll build jerusalem one day

Attached: english-countryside[1].jpg (1800x1200, 935.35K)

One lad here that doesn't like you at all not after your conduct last thread

How could this happen when Scotland is le based white country? Oh right scotts just like swedes are mega cucks that make even Londoners look conservative. Let's not forget that Sweden is fairly cold too and it has lots of wogs because the invite them in massively, same will happen to Scotland too.

They should build a massive mosque on that field

the fuck did I do last thread