Inflation and covid stimulus

We printed trillions of dollars back in 2020 and this was due to covid stimulus. Lolbertarians said it was wrong but I didn’t believe them since we were in the middle of the pandemic and people lost jobs…

But apparently the covid stimulus is responsible for this terrible inflation. What should we have done instead of the trillion dollar stimulus? Was there a smarter option?

Attached: 157DAAC7-2A28-497F-A87D-C3AEFE2605FD.jpg (780x1128, 139.51K)

kek, credit market froze up in Nov 2019 if any anons recall. They needed to print a lot of money and then allowed covid to be the excuse for them to do it.

No stimulus. If normies didn't have money to spend on Netflix subscriptions, sportsball cable packages and dog food the scamdemic would have been over in a month.

Exactly 100 years ago, the U.S. and world economy suffered a severe deflationary recession - the 1920-21 depression, when unemployment tripled and GDP declined anywhere from 4-7%. President Harding cut real spending in half, slashed taxes and largely allowed everything to run its course. The Fed - then functioning far closer to its original mandate - also barely intervened. Within a year, the economy started recovering and barely anyone today even knows about it.

You should just let mother nature do her thing.

Uh yes... not closing down the economy over 99.7% survival rate virus. Instead just leave everything open and expand healthcare capacity, which could be financed simply by allowing the economy to run, generating revenue from which the healthcare expansion could have been financed.
This, instead of closing everything down, and financing covid stimulus by printing money.

rebecca is better, but elie will always be number one

Attached: images.jpg (376x552, 30.54K)

Wow, this is the first time any of you retards have for fired out the main reason the Covid scheme was launched! Everyone seems to focus on the side hustles from the elite, pharma profits, vax maxing normies, green passes… these are all tertiary. The number one reason the cabal needed Covid was to keep the shit show running for a few more years.

Attached: 93A10839-3BF3-4792-84CF-B11F775A2589.png (623x356, 336.96K)

Can someone explain me the economy behind it all?
Aren't americans too stronk that they could print infinite money and it wouldn't devalue?
An absolutely retarded question, i know, i just want this explained like i'm a 5yo kid.
>captcha: MT888

Attached: 5cbe012d16ceee0d0f838cd17cb9a908.jpg (658x662, 44.8K)

You are asking the wrong questions.

Why did these people lose their jobs?
Because working age people were dropping like flies, due to a disease with a

Attached: Bow_Ditama_20081102_Chibi_Japan_Expo_03.jpg (1920x1278, 358.97K)

Why did this credit market freeze up?

I’m just going to be honest, I’m a newfag zoomer who just recently started college, so I, like this guy might be behind kek

Attached: 7F635686-8EC7-410F-B8AA-AB84E477CA4B.jpg (1024x576, 78.6K)

>Aren't americans too stronk that they could print infinite money and it wouldn't devalue?
There's only so long America can run this scam, there's not much life left in the american economy

It’s funny since most nationalists on here were tired of lolbertarians and cuckservatices caring only about the economy and gdp and forgetting about the nation and common folk, which is something i agreed with. At the time of covid I told myself that we shouldn’t risk the lives of our elderly just for muh gdp and muh Jewish bankers.

I thought true nationalism would be putting your people above economics.

Now I realize I wrong I was. Sometimes libertarians have a point, I just hate when they push for open borders for muh gdp

>eden’s zero

Never watched that, but i heard it was way better than fairy tail.

Attached: B53676D1-24A8-4A2B-B4F6-35C859AE6823.jpg (1200x628, 116.37K)

Maybe stop simping for Israel

Maybe don’t be a total retarded asshole.
It was totally clear in the summer of 2020 that the best thing to do against Covid is basically NOTHING at all.

>Was there a smarter option?
No fall for the WEF psy-op Scamdemic, you uneducable, vaggot retardate.

Attached: corona--BLUEPRINTS.jpg (864x797, 105.21K)

well, lets just say it's far more emotional, especially the flashback of happy being killed by a truck.

and lets not mention what happens when the crew get caught by drakken joe

Attached: images (1).jpg (739x415, 24.1K)

How about not lock ourselves in our homes like a bunch of cowards?