Happening:

Israeli military security forces use violence at Al Jazeera journalist's funeral

youtube.com/watch?v=-t_SFJtEimo

Attached: 768x576a.jpg (768x576, 78.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cyber-torture.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate jews and so should everyone.
Stop giving money to jews, boycot all jews, don't trade with jews, don't give jews anything.

Mudshits chimpped out as usual, dont want violence? Keep order, dont chimp out.

Maybe dont shoot random journalists nigger

seems like you both chimped out desu

Why should I care? Seriously, why? Let me ask you, do you care about Ukraine too?

She was shot by palis who juat blame us but refuse to investigate

Why do you expect people to believe you when your whole fucking mission statement is, "By deception, thou shalt make war?"
You lie about everything, and shift blame reflexively. It's literally your fucking job.

Super simple , they cant have a formal invastigation if the evidence is buried

Nobody believes a fucking word of it!
you have previous for murdering reporters So theres that!

Yes goy let us investigate and bury evidencw of our misdoings whilst suddenly finding different "evidence" that it was a palestinian who shot her.

A palestinian shot this journalist. A journalist that has been reporting on your war crimes for multiple decades. Palestinians decided it was her time. Right.

All your country brings to the table is lies and death. Fuck you.

Death to israel
Death to America

>NOT MY FAKE ADIDAS!
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S LIKE ANUDDA NAKBA!

Time for your daily corn syrup intake american. Tune into netflix while you're at it.

Not a fan of kikes but shooting journos is not wrong

And don’t let them control other people remotely, it’s obvious advice but everyone is so demented it has to be explicitly mentioned:

cyber-torture.com

You will see a real holocaust in your lifetime, or well at the end of yours ;)

>idf chuds are too cucked to shoot a "journalist"
>pali chads shoot in the general direction of things, using sights is for losers
here you go, no need to thank me Muhammad

Attached: a-muslims-rotterdam-report-en-20101119.pdf.jpg (360x520, 51.87K)

You can only use insults because there is no legitimate reason to care about muh heckin oppressed, poor palestinians

There wasn't even a firefight at the time. Palis weren't shooting. Hook nosed kike.

Attached: 7bf.jpg (1000x800, 80.25K)

Based kebab removers

All you have to do is wait...
At this stage, it seems inevitable.

They didn't chimp out.
You did. I saw it all live.

Redundant statement.

(((You))) have been repeating this for decades and nothing changed so far, just the group of jews harassing everyone.