Is christianity an incubator for degenerates?

Christians are jews, it is normal for christians to say that christianity is not responsible for degeneracy when everything christianity touches becomes degenerate.

Ps: jannies will delete this thread because it's not pro-christkike.

Attached: 1652177066778m.jpg (819x1024, 239.53K)

What's that about degeneracy?

Attached: 1596474424641.png (951x1024, 1.73M)

Attached: 1646783301181.jpg (550x543, 72.09K)

Attached: christdsgtworld.png (496x509, 141.71K)

All these threads are trash, but there's a clear preference for christshilling from jannies. This will get nuked, but just yesterday night yet another christian one reached bump limit in close to 5 hours

Attached: Tfw.jpg (492x449, 29.71K)

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together:
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:

Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Göbbels Christianity.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

Collection of "indie sermons" I feel the churches should pay attention to

On forgiveness and sinning.
Trust in God as an excuse to do nothing
Appealing to the masses, but abbominable to God
Confusing mercy and patience with weakness

Attached: a time.jpg (236x361, 26.16K)

Matthew 25:35 ESV

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

Hebrews 13:2 ESV

Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Leviticus 19:33-34 ESV /

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 19:34 ESV /

You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Exodus 23:9 ESV /

“You shall not oppress a sojourner. You know the heart of a sojourner, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 10:19 ESV /

Love the sojourner, therefore, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Leviticus 24:22 ESV /

You shall have the same rule for the sojourner and for the native, for I am the Lord your God.”

Exodus 22:21 ESV /

“You shall not wrong a sojourner or oppress him, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Yes and no. Christianity gives power to Jews which allows them to spread 'degeneracy' however Christianity itself is as repressive as Islam. Christian morality and Islamic morality are the same.

>1% of jews made me a degenerate

The function of religion is to protect people from any outside influences. So that's just christianity.

Only the elite matter. The elite shape culture and the elite is Jewish.

>Christian morality and Islamic morality are the same.
The former says to turn cheek if smacked the latter says to find them wherever they are and slaughter them

You have a religion that protects your people from outside influence.

A world without religion = a christian world.

The vast majority of people are NPCs that blindly obey authority without thinking. That's why it's so bad to have a Jewish elite. If your elite betrays you then your entire civilization dies.

Christianity in its purest form would be almost as harsh as Islam and would create the exact same kind of society. White people have never practiced pure Christianity, and Arabs have always practiced pure Islam. Arabs practicing Christianity would recreate ISIS but slightly more peaceful because that's what real Christianity is. Saudi Arabia is closer to a truly Christian society than anything that has ever existed in the west.

Of course, they are christians.

The elite is Jewish. Jews have an easier time taking over Christian societies than pagan societies.

This is your opinion. The reality is that the world became degenerate after christianity came. You can deny that the christian world is degenerate too.

>Christianity in its purest form would be almost as harsh as Islam
kek no it wouldn't. The new logos is peak kumbaya pussification. They only managed to do something of worth when jewy paul made way for catholicism. Until then they were indeed just annoying professional victims

exactly because christkikery is a semite religion that was forced on europe by a few to enslave the many just like islime.

It's because Jews are the chosen people in Christianity, so they have an easier time taking control of Christian nations. The Copts in Egypt are the same culturally as the Muslims there. Saudi Arabia is morally more Christian than renaissance Italy.

European Christianity is not real Christianity. Real Christianity is a highly intolerant religion, expansive religion. Think of the inquisition at its height. If Christianity stayed in the middle east it would be exactly the same as Islam today.

>Think of the inquisition
NT never says to picrel and other tortures. Quran says so explicitly in almost every instance
>"Slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them"
>European Christianity is not real Christianity
it's not, syncretism took care of that i.e. it's more badass if still cucky

Attached: eternalchristians.jpg (862x979, 242.33K)