Why does this sight cause euros to scream and flail with rage and hug their bikes as a coping mechanism?

Why does this sight cause euros to scream and flail with rage and hug their bikes as a coping mechanism?

Attached: 1652416755760m.jpg (1024x732, 146.12K)

R8 my daily driver

Attached: 54511.jpg (1920x1080, 91.62K)

Europe is small, there are already enough of these campers clogging up our bughives.

Oh noooooo no no no fuck NOO why can't I be pulling a trailer home behind me nooo

Literally no one needs anything like this. If you have to drive long distances to get places then maybe you should move closer to the city and stop being a country hick

because they have high population densities, fuel taxes, displacement taxes, and co2 taxes

in other words they're poor enslaved serfs and need to cope

why are you larping as an american? don't you canadians just stay at home and smoke weed all day?

I hate it as well. Its one of the greatest signs of boomer overspending so that way their kids and grandkids dont get a dime when they kick it. If you own am RV or Trailer like this you deserve to be strangled to death with a pillow unless your living out of it full time.

>Dog's knot socket larping as a Burger.
It doesn't get much lower than that kek.
Pathetic.

Attached: canadian hentai.webm (300x348, 1.87M)

can you show me where on the doll klaus schwab touched you?

Nothing better than towing a trailer out to be beautiful and peaceful spot in nature. Especially if you own the land. It's one of my true pleasures, and one of the only things left I love about living here.

I drive a Prius that does 48 mpg, I rent a big ass van if I want to haul something

Euros wear their campers on the backs and lecture you about how you don't appreciate it.

Attached: Backpackers-in-Goa.jpg (1024x768, 128.48K)

>Nothing better than towing a trailer out to be beautiful
Somebody tell him that's not how it works

The bigger the better. Only skinny soi manlets will disagree.

>Campers

Imagine now owning a lake house or hunting property with a small cottage. Camping is for poor people.

Awww you are just jealous you can't afford the gas for that.

Why would you have a trailer in the city? Do you realize not everyone wants city life. WTF is wrong with you?

Go dilate and blow niggers

I like burger trucks. The engine makes the whole thing though, Burgermobiles sans V8 are garbage. My neighbor has a early 2000s Dodge Ram with the Hemi. I have to smile compulsively every time he drives past. What a symphony. Nothing beats my uncles 80s Lincoln though, pre-1986 needs no emissions shit here, so all thats been pulled and the engines been rebuilt. Its a couch floating in the ocean that goes like a raped ape on the highway. Needs more fuel than some tanks and more insurance than a nuclear power plant though, but worth every cent.

Attached: 1650589973007.jpg (1001x1024, 112.75K)

And pickups are gay as fuck too.
>I need to work off road
Buy a 4x4 van, faggot. They're better in every regard.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 220.42K)

The Z-Mobile is sweet (i've driven one) but you cant easily mount weapons on the bed, which is increasingly going to become a concern in America within the decade. I wouldnt buy anything that cant host a Browning M2, 107mm rocket launcher, ZU-23, etc. That tree looks just about to die from thirst.

Attached: 1650406100963.jpg (2000x1549, 150.25K)