Be Russian zoomer

>Be Russian zoomer
>Malnutrition and fetal alcohol syndrome caused you to have a frail body and start balding at an early age
>Dad died of alcoholic cirrhosis at 45, the average life expectancy in the village, mum can barely afford the electricity bill
>Drop out of high-school and join the army
>Get assigned to a tank division, most of your comrades have never seen a car
>The camp's officers are drunk most of the time and spent the budget on alcohol and prostitutes
>Do most of the training in a refurbished SUV with a broom sticking out of the roof
>Get promoted as tank commander since you're the only one in the group who knows how to read and write
>War starts
>Get told you'll be partaking in a two-week military exercise
>Get sent to Ukraine
>Military convoy gets stuck due to lack of fuel
>Azov is pounding the shit out of you
>See a civilian in his car, kill him to steal it and drive it to flee like a coward
>Get captured anyways, become first Russian to stand trial for war crimes
>Will likely get killed in prison
>Meanwhile, Uncle Putin rewards your mum with a sack of rotten potatoes, enough to feed your family for 6 months

theguardian.com/world/2022/may/12/first-russian-soldier-to-go-on-trial-in-ukraine-for-war-crimes

Attached: Screenshot_20220512-230753_Chrome.jpg (971x970, 284.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/wikileaks-washington-pushing-estonians-to-accept-diversity-and-multiculturalism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there are more than 4 thousand captive hohols here, we will exchange 1 to 1.

>stopping person from reporting your presence to the enemy military
legal

Kidnapping is a crime against humanity. So is forced deportations. I'm sure we know the names of the commanders running these filtration camps, they will sentenced along with all the other criminals at the 2024 Nuremberg Trials

nobody believes you, you're russian

>rewards your mum with a sack of rotten potatoes
better than any western leader already

The invasion is illegal. It's not a declared war. Everything atrocity committed by Russian Nazis is a criminal act and prosecutable in criminal courts. Russia will try to protect them, but after 10 years of collapsed economy and Russian people trapped inside their own country, Moscow will gladly be paying full reparations and begging Ukraine to take back Crimea to make it stop.

>Shysimarin shot dead the unarmed man, who was on a bicycle and talking on his phone, after being ordered “to kill a civilian so he would not report them to Ukrainian defenders”, according to prosecutors.
Russian iq on full display I see

>there are more than 4 thousand captive hohols here, we will exchange 1 to 1.
>better than any western leader already

Attached: muttnik.png (1200x900, 296.53K)

>russian nazis
>russian
>nazis
they're neither. They're jewish mutts. Same with urkaine.

>Kidnapping is a crime against humanity. So is forced deportations.
>US Flag

Reddit detected, opinion rejected. Next time remember to change your flag like

I do, considering they've backed up their claims and didn't even deny Moskva whereas Ukraine and the "west" have had Bucha, Ghost of Kyiv, Snake island etc. If presented with a western and russian account the Russian one is obviously correct. Plus how have you not seen the droves and droves of Ukranian POWs? I feel like the Russian shills on Any Forums need to do a better job at getting the media out onto here, this war is a fucking massacre and NATO is a paper mouse let alone a paper tiger

KEK

Attached: 1651665816774.png (681x1297, 1.16M)

I believe you my old slav friend. People are way too delusional about the strategy of the russians. I won’t support either side tho. I hope you wont send guns to belgium when we are invading them.

i'm glad everibody understands this now. always assume the opposite to have a higher likelihood of being true when a vatnik claims anything

Attached: 1651929452969.jpg (1024x1024, 123.37K)

you realize you fall under the same category, correct?

nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/wikileaks-washington-pushing-estonians-to-accept-diversity-and-multiculturalism/
Yeah, the USA is the harbinger of truth and morals kek

Attached: 441px-Chudjak.png (441x526, 94.94K)

Gay.

Kys retard

Nice fucking Larp. Your little shithole tourist trap couldn't invade an ass. And that's saying something for your kind.

retard
the point is that russians lie bigly more than westoids or anyone who lives in a democratic society. you see lying and stealing is deeply rooted in russian culture and collective unconscious. amerimutts come nowhere close to the lying that vatnigs do

Attached: 1649618382930.png (1444x1029, 2.64M)

>Russians lie more than westoids
This is why you’re in the same category. Eastern Europeans are very stupid.

I can only compare the coverage of this war. I am yet to see a genuine lie from Russia, and I don't think i've seen any lies by omission either. They admitted the Moskva almost immediately. So if Russians lie so much, when can we expect to see them lie about the war?

>when can we expect to see them lie about the war?
*special military operation

Attached: 1652283063740.png (303x335, 120.38K)

>more than 4 thousand captive hohols here,
And there is more than 4 million wanna be Russian "captives" in Luhansk and Donbas...let's see who would win?

None of America’s wars since 1941 have been officially declared, faggot.

>illegal
No one gives a fuck, burgerbro. Maybe you should go sue them if they broke the law?

Actually they made fakes like this from the beginning of the war, user.