McDonalds for a Month

What if high functioning autists of pol were to take evening shifts at fast food chains for the lulz? Just to remind America that the service doesn't suck because of low pay, it sucks because of low iq workers.

It doesn't matter how much you pay a self-centered brainlette, they'll always blame their shitty work on something or someone.

I want to shame them, pol. I make 90k a year in a good job, and I'm going to start a part time job flipping burgers.

I can't wait.

Attached: 75366D7C-A7FE-441E-828E-BB7EFDFDA86E.jpg (1170x772, 689.2K)

>work for fun at a Micky-Ds
why

How bored are you that working a shit job sounds like fun?

It's not for fun, it's to prove a point.

Everyone that works at McDonalds is always a smelly nigger or illegal immigrant, if you're white you're not going to have a good time

I had a similar idea where you and a group of friends all apply & get hired so you can hang out and get paid doing it
It's pretty foolproof if you time it right, especially if the place is desperate because a huge chunk (or all) of the employees ragequit because they don't get paid $50/hr
Working at mcdonalds seems comfy

You are right, because in the whiter regions of Brazil their pay is shit and they still do a decent job, but McJewnalds is hell on Earth.

You’ve obviously never worked fast food Lmao

Something like picrel I'm guessing

Attached: Clerks-II-Screenshots-clerks-1123402_960_538.jpg (960x538, 59.88K)

I worked at a few pizza places and then jumped to retail, so I guess you're right
One could argue that pizza is fast food, but it's slightly above wageslave tier fast food

Cool story. I'll take two mcdoubles, two hot and spicys, large fries, large coke. And make sure the fries are actually fresh and salted this time will you?

Attached: 1650289041391.png (640x573, 523.38K)

Fuck off McDonald's

I worked at a couple fast food places when I was in high school. We smoked a lot of grass, the managers would often buy us beers after close, and I banged a bunch of underage pussy.
Really the only shitty part about it was smelling like greasy toxic "food" at the end of a shift. By far not the worst job I've ever had all things considered.

Attached: cast iron.jpg (542x800, 29.62K)

Fast food in Asia are considered a luxury service as the attitude of the staffs are that of 5* restaurants.

>Go to norway BK
>Employess are mostly well mannered cute teen white girls
>All seem happy doing their job
>Food comes extremely quick
>Burger is nice and fresh, fries dont taste like theyve been stale for hours
>Wow it feels like BK in the 90's
Get back to the states
>Employess are all nigs or fat white drug addicts
>They seem annoyed youre there
>food is stale, taste like absolute shit
Fast food hiring managers here have to be retatards

I like this idea OP, and think it would be a great experiment, I still think minimum wage jobs should pay a liveable wage for what area they are located though, companies have refused to keep wages up with inflation despite them recording record profits.

BK was pretty great (for a burger place anyway) when I used to live Ireland a while ago. Maybe it was all the horse meat kek

another delusional faggot...

Nigger

There is a way to do it right. I live in Charlotte and all the chic filas here are equally staffed by teenage white people and niggers. Other than the very rare cock up the service is fine, people are polite and seem to be genuine and the food is good.

I don’t go to McDonald’s or any other fast food joints but I expect they are shit.

Frankly I don’t see a bunch of Any Forums mouth breathers turning a ghetto burger joint into some beacon of customer service. Maybe put us in the IT department and we’d do alright but the physical demands of keeping the place spotless and dealing with normies would be a bridge to far imo.

Attached: E9B41D8C-EC67-424A-91BB-791A8117A29D.jpg (1170x1136, 1014.13K)

good god the kikes are desperate to get their wagesaves back lmao
>bro it's IRONICALLY sucking kike dick to own the kikes

those white teen angels are getting dat BBC
sounds lovely.

/thread. This is the Any Forums version of a breakfast ad.

This is a good idea.
Decades ago I interviewed at walmart (for fun) and they called me back to a second interview, which I of course ghosted (I already had a good job in my field (IT))... anyway their hiring manager chased me down for a month to get me to show up. LOL.
I'm going to do this today.

You'd burn out from boredom and end up like all the others.