Recent global surge in babies suffering from liver issues

Recent global surge in babies suffering from liver issues
>Search the news

Typically aged 3 to 5
>assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1073704/acute-hepatitis-technical-briefing-2.pdf

Pfizer's documents contains evidence that jabbed people are 3 times more likely to have liver issues
>phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/
>STN 125742_0_0 Section 2.7.4 summary-clin-safety.pdf
>Hepabillary Disorders
>14 cases for jabbed vs. 5 cases for placebo
>~200% increase

Cationic liposomes used in covid jabs are allegedly toxic for the liver
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5717320/

Spike protein itself is toxic and allegedly harms the liver
>news-medical.net/news/20220421/SARS-CoV-2-spike-protein-disrupts-lipid-metabolism-resulting-in-liver-heart-kidney-damage.aspx

Jab products/byproducts go into liver cells and there is evidence of reverse transcription of mRNA into DNA. Liver may be permanently changed.
>mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

Recent EU investigation into liver issues after the vax was inconclusive
>ema.europa.eu/en/medicines/human/EPAR/comirnaty
>pic related

Jab product/byproducts can spread to babies via breast milk
>cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/pregnancy.html
>[Vaccinated mothers] have antibodies in their breastmilk, which could help protect their babies.

In a small study, 10% of post jab breastmilk samples contained detectable amounts of Covid19 spike protein encoding mRNA
>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.04.27.21256151v1
>36 out of 40 (90%) samples did not show detectable levels of vaccine mRNA.
>Vaccine mRNA was detected only on rare occasions [10%]

It is not rare for children to be breast fed up to the age of 5
>abcnews.go.com/GMA/Health/story?id=3424593

TLDR
>Babies who receive(d) jabbed breastmilk may be more likely to have serious liver issues and there is evidence

Attached: 1652301634948.png (836x1276, 245.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2004/12/sars-vaccine-linked-liver-damage-ferret-study
nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Part and Parcel of living in demon world.
I appreciate the research.

>Typically aged 3 to 5
>It is not rare for children to be breast fed up to the age of 5
Why ages 3 to 5 if the cause is breast milk, wouldn't it also effect 0 to 2 at an even higher rate?

Its happening in Israel too. Which honestly shocks me. If my theory is right, then thay means you kikes were forced by your own government to take the real jabs and now your innocent babies are dying of hepatitis. I thought you would have protected your own.

Attached: MassChildDeathsComing.jpg (540x545, 71.56K)

Not if the condition develops over time as the child consumes more and more toxins.

>I thought you would have protected your own.
I was saying this from the start but most retards here couldn't see past their own antisemitism.
We are plebs as well as any others.

Those poor babies are dying out like the ferrets did in that 2004 study. 100% death rate, all from livers fucking up. Shit's gonna get wild this year and the next.

Attached: FQJIc2GUYAEg6P4.jpg (400x400, 27.14K)

Yeah that's true I suppose. Even the top 20% has their own 80%.

Have we finally reached season 4 of Utopia?

>those ferrets had liver damage
>mfw
Good God...

>cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2004/12/sars-vaccine-linked-liver-damage-ferret-study

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-120901_Samsung Internet.jpg (966x1571, 503.37K)

Have we looked into who makes medicine in this field of diseases?
Pfizer already bought a company that was making drugs for Alzheimer's

Even better, all of those weird cases of young kids getting hepatitis? Guess what that means? More liver damage.

So yeah, entire generations of children will die soon.

i literally told yall about this in 2020
look up "zoster" in the VAERS and you'll see the proof in the puddin.

>the study involved a vaccine developed by senior author Jingxin Cao, PhD, of the Public Health Agency of Canada's National Microbiological Laboratory in Winnipeg, Man. Cao had created a vaccine from recombinant modified vaccinia virus Ankara (rMVA) and the distinctive spike protein that marks the SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV).
>Jingxin Cao, PhD, of the Public Health Agency of Canada's National Microbiological Laboratory in Winnipeg, Man.
>Jingxin Cao
>Canada
Chinese communists and western progressives seem to be the ones making them. Makes sense when you consider it was China that gave Pfizer and the likes instructions on how to make the covid19 spike protein.

Maybe. If it is do with mRNA being reverse transcribed into liver tissue DNA, then we're looking at 10% of babies getting this type of hepatitis. And probably less dying. And not all jabbed women breastfeed. So probably even less. If I'm right.

damn, feels good to be unvaxxed

Attached: 99400v5s58p81[1].jpg (1080x1243, 56.35K)

>And not all jabbed women breastfeed
they're going to have to do it, there's no formula to be found...

2 MORE WEEKS

those jabbed women are still shedding spikes all the time tho. Its like 2nd hand smoking to those babies but wwwaaaaaayyyyy worse overtime.

My man

Attached: 1639224387733.jpg (602x500, 71.77K)

Zoster was pretty common for everyone in Pfizers trial. But it was certainly more common in the jabbed group compared to the placebo. 10% increase or so. Significant enough to potentially be causal.
>pic related from pfizers documents, referenced in OP

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-123354_Drive.jpg (1080x2400, 839.31K)

2 years sounds about right

Attached: 1642507241532.jpg (1024x971, 104.62K)

Chinese Bupleurum herb can cure basically any liver damage.

Why is breastfeeding creating moar cases than the actual jab itself -- over 5yos. 75% in ireland were under 5

How much more evidence do you need, euronigger shill?
There's new stuff coming out every day but I guess your low IQ only allows you to spam that over-used lefty meme when faced with cognitive dissonance inducing facts kek

infant immune system isn't fully developed, low quantity of spike protein in milk is enough

>suddenly, a baby formula shortage occurs
>more breast feeding results
Are they doing this on purpose?

Oh hey, Nurgle's boys are back!

nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/

>Spike protein itself is toxic and allegedly harms the liver

The vax isn't yet offered to under-5s in the UK. You know what product that contains spike protein IS offered to under-5s in the UK?

SARS-COV2.

If getting the spike in breast milk is bad for you, SO IS GETTING THE SPIKE FROM NATURAL INFECTION. It's the fucking virus causing liver failure.

I want you to consider the theory the MSM - whether straight news, rightist news, or even leftist news - will not tell you.

Human sacrifice does not confer magic power (if it did, the Aztecs would have beaten the Spanish and the Khmer Rouge would have beaten Vietnam). However, many people in the Evangelical community BELIEVE that human sacrifice confers Satanic power.

Occasionally, we see reports of psychoes killing someone in a ritual that they think will give 'em magic power. This tends not to work out so well for the psychoes, since the normie justice system's reaction to "I killed him because Satan was gonna make me live forever" isn't "okay, you can run around loose" but rather "okay, you will serve your prison sentence in a mental hospital".

What if the antivax elites know the diseases they're spreading are dangerous - but believe that they gain Satanic magical powers from each person who dies as a result of their propaganda? They can escape the legal system because the causal chain is too tenuous to convict them of any given death... but they figure Satan knows what they did and IS giving them credit.

This would also explain why individual antivaxxers will repost 'evidence' that they already got BTFO on yesterday. They know they're lying, so they don't CARE about limiting themselves to non-deboonked evidence.

don't forget to add links to the current (((shortage))) in baby formula

>An infant's immune system doesn't mature until they're about two to three months old

>But it was certainly more common in the jabbed group compared to the placebo. 10% increase or so. Significant enough to potentially be causal.

The same page you post also shows:
-Unvaxxed patients have ∞% higher chance of hepatic cirrhosis and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (0 in vaxxed, 1 each in placebo.).

Immune system disorders as a whole were 10% lower in vaxxed patients than placebo patients.

Seasonal allergy: 8 instances vaxxed, 13 unvaxxed.
Food allergy and hypersensitivity were both 33% lower in vaxxed patients. Tooth infections, 22% lower if vaxxed. Cellulitis, 20% lower if vaxxed. Ear infection, 25% lower. Conjunctivitis, 17% lower. Whatever the fuck hordeolum is, 23% lower. Cystitis, almost 50% lower. Gastroenteritis, 50% lower. Rhinitis, 50% lower.

You need to look at the RAW NUMBERS. Going from 10 cases to 12 (20% increase) is well under the noise threshhold, because the sample is so small.

The only field on this page with a large enough sample to have a CHANCE of being worth taking seciously is "infections and infestations"... which are ~8% LOWER if vaxxed.

Funny how it's not little Jewish children sick from "hepatitis." Must be because Israel got placebos & are the global control group. Must be nice.

t. Rest of the Homo sapiens, suffering.

Who the fuck is breastfeeding g their kindergartner?! No wonder we have all these weird identity issues.

>Its happening in Israel too

It's not, though. Certainly not to the same extent as everywhere else.

The vaccines arnt giving to young children. These threads are pure trash. Like the vaccines but even less effort.

the vaccine is a good thing because it will kill off at least 80% of the human race. There's way too many people on the earth