Wtf is this gay ad in UAE????

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-150058_YouTube.jpg (1080x1409, 180.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-10/blackrock-to-vanguard-global-funds-rush-to-middle-east-ipo-boom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Report to virtue police.

Hehe you wanted modernisation right? Globohomo is coming

Gay jew here. Niggers invading Muslim lands would make me soooooo happy. I hope there's more to come! You deserve it!

Attached: BigMuslim.jpg (1366x768, 142.43K)

It is what they get for dealing with the Great Shaytan. A real monkey's paw deal.

Not really, i was in it for fortnite
We have them, but they have no power you dumb bitch they are blue collar workers hahahahaha

Attached: 1531103191691.gif (280x314, 418.15K)

They don't really need power just numbers. Once there's way more of them than your kind - you will be overwhelmed and defeated. All going as planned I see. You deserve to suffer for being homophobic.

>make peace with Jews
>get inundated with gay nigger shit

Be careful what you wish for

Are you the same kike faggot that's been spamming threads today,JC you're fucking everywhere,kill ur self.

Welcome to hell enjoy your stay. Stage 2 will be niggers kissing Arab women and people calling your racist for hating it.

>fortnite
globohomo zoomer vydia? you just embraced the buttsex, enjoy your satan ruler now

Get colonized bitch, fags coming for that sand monkey ass

Keep dreaming, they are stupid and unorganized, our law is enough to make them shit their pants and below us. Your shitty tumblr tier marxism won't work here you filthy open slit tranny

Attached: Screenshot_20220416-230830_Gallery.jpg (1079x720, 668.46K)

its time for the muslim world to accept trans people

you're a part of the GAE, did you really think they'd let you off the hook?

Yeah, call of duty as well.
Those are just games

I could not be more cisgendered. You won't last for very long. They will replace you.

Only way one way

LOL
Did you think your Arab elites aren't in on the game?
>Make all peasants part nigger.
>Lowering their IQ genes
>Less likely to rebel

Not gonna happen, hopefully jesus gets here real quick

No thanks to you and your buddy

Attached: 1427648118668.jpg (946x798, 93.78K)

Muslims fuck little boys.

You wont reach your 30s

Attached: 1651283429730.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

I'll unironically start using GAE from now on

Hey uae OP, who the fuck is Ahmed Al Haddad???
I was watching some shit on mbc and this guy died and they won't shut the fuck up about him dieing and they're speaking way way too highly of him

And you think the government's word is the people's word?
Ok gaypan

Attached: wtf_21.jpg (425x413, 68.56K)

might be relatable? first drops of ESGs?
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-10/blackrock-to-vanguard-global-funds-rush-to-middle-east-ipo-boom
redpill me on it

He is the imam of dubai, i haven't heard of him dying. I think you mean our sheikh passing away, which happened like an hour ago

>redpill me on it
meant for

Have they given you the new fitbit ad yet? Every single thing in it is absolutely haram. I thought maybe muzzielanders were safe from this shit but I guess maybe not. This degeneracy needs to be eradicated first and foremost.

Sorry Mahmud you knew this would happen when you bowed down to your Jewish masters and allowed them to step foot in your sand land

-----

The emirates completely cucked to Israel because they were afraid of being overthrown by their own population. So they get help from Israel and JewUSA to keep their dictatorship alive. But the downside is that you have to open up to globhom and let jews come into the country. Right after letting israeli come, they started stealing all the furniture in hostels and israelis have been caught trying to smuggle tons of drug.

>And you think the government's word is the people's word?
Yes. but it doesnt matter either way, this is your reality now

you can live in denial or you can stop this now before you become America.

>they are stupid and unorganized
That's why Jews organize them for you, just like they do in every other country. You don't think these fuckers just migrate thousands of miles without massive amounts of (((funding))) do you? Plus all the handholding and babysitting required to make sure they actually get there. There is zero chance these morons appear in your country unless some Jew herded them there.

Its a monarchy, its not in our hands

Yeah it makes sense
INSHALLAH I WILL BEHEAD THESE ZIONIST DOGS!!!!!
in minecraft

Attached: merch-1.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

This is too fucking funny.

hahahaha
nobody can escape the globohomo

i thought white sharia would be our last hope, guess not
time to go full honk honk, i dont even care anymore

let pedos and tranies and mentally ill degenerates run free! society will collapse in less than one generation and then we can rebuild

when the infastructure is ruined and the resources are scarce and people start getting hungry, globohomo will finally die and we can rebuild in peace

interesting
this ESG shit is gonna change the world and dominate finance and politics for a few decades at least

Globohomo coming for you achmed

yes
that is
if you can survive the HELTER SKELTER

This is why niggers and jews make such good allies. They are the two most disgusting and degenerate ethnic groups.

There is nothing more annoying and useless than a nigger faggot.

wait, Mudslimes thought they could escape globohomofaggotry?

you're fake prophet muhammad (piss upon him) lied to you and you believed him

you're gullible cunts

LGBTQ+ will be you're new Allah and a transfaggot will be your prophet, given your inclination to fuck kids like they do, just like your fake muhammad (piss upon him) did

be gone you swines

Attached: doggo smirk.gif (220x371, 901.37K)

>mudslimes
>ESCAPE homosex
No, vaggot.

Attached: homo_halal.png (805x1117, 1.12M)

user ads are personalised

The Americans will break even the Sunnis, it's over. But this is one of those ads where it's made for muttoids but they just cut out the original audio and dub it over. We get this shit all the time especially on YouTube with a bunch of niggers and trannies being dubbed over for Estonian or Russian voices.