This finnland bitch is bringing nuclear war on this planet

Why this dumb scumbag whore have too much of paranoia ?

Because of this bitch decided to join in nato russia put their finger on the button.

Attached: 250px-Prime_Minister_of_Finland_Sanna_Marin_2019_(cropped).jpg (250x335, 20.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2jy3JU-ORpo?t=215
youtube.com/watch?v=GUQm7UqF-YA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Wrath#Russian_occupation_of_Finland
reuters.com/world/erdogan-says-turkey-not-positive-finland-sweden-joining-nato-2022-05-13/
theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/05/north-korea-would-annihilate-south-if-provoked-warns-kim-jong-uns-sister
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heads_of_the_state_of_Bulgaria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She looks like she gives the worst BJ, with bites an all that

russian incel cope thread, HH

Attached: 1650451912665.gif (1540x1222, 820.13K)

Nuclear war is nothing to worry about. 2 nukes got off on Japan, and its doing fine

would

Checked and heil'd

Nice flag too

Good, just in time.

Attached: images.jpg (302x167, 6.8K)

true

T, reddit whitecel

Attached: cover1.jpg (1600x900, 144.37K)

she's the jeanne d'arc of our times

Imagine Boris getting the Finnish PM on all fours and slowly pulling her pants and undies down.

He breathes in the musty smell of her poohole and smiles. Boris lightly rubs his finger over her pink hole as it starts winking at him. Forgetting, he rubs his lightly brown pasted fingers through his hair which now has brown streaks through it.

With all of the might of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland throbbing through his hard veiny cock, Prime Minister Boris Johnson sticks his member into her puckered anus and coats his penis with the brown of her thick smelly poo that, until this breach was made, was quietly growing in size and stench in her belly.

Not wanting to disrespect a representative of the Commonwealth of Nations, Sanna gladly licks his “big johnson” clean, eyes watering as she tastes and smells her gooey waste.

Attached: 5838B50A-79C2-4A69-B249-B19EE4FC6CDE.jpg (640x320, 32.29K)

This is basically the bully saying "stop hitting yourself" on a geopolitical scale.

calm down, nothing is going to happen. Russia will cut off their gas, they will find an alternative option and become the next greece. Everything is fine.

Cheap vacation with free sauna and blowjobs from finnish twinks within a year ooooh yeah!

She hot tho.

Would suck milkers.

lol you fuckin grubby cunt - nice doubles though.

>2 nukes got off on Japan, and its doing fine
user....Japan...
Japan is a shadow of it's former self. The youth are brainwashed and addicted to Anime. Young men are incels and fuck body pillows instead of women. Women are westernized and whorish. The entire Japanese race is on a path of suicide.

>too much of paranoia
you seem to be the one shitting their pants in paranoia. u scared of nukes, little faggot?

Attached: 1651665816774.png (681x1297, 1.16M)

rare

They don't call him Johnson for nuttin'.

Nice VPN, Ivan!

Why don't you just surrender to North Korea and let them take over if you're so afraid of nukes?

>finland will be the last thing remembered on this planet before intelligence dies
this, my lads, is how you win the game

I really liked her in Nightwish, solo material is not so good imo

Cope vatnik. Russians can bully only other subhumans, but will never do anything to the glorious fingol master race and the Mommy Fuhrer.

>Young men are incels and fuck body pillows instead of women.
And? 2D > 3D

>if you defend yourself then you are the aggressor
Reeeeeeeeeeetaaaaaaaaard

Keep the change, miss.

youtu.be/2jy3JU-ORpo?t=215

Attached: PrimeCashierOfFinland.jpg (700x485, 41.45K)

>Because of this bitch decided to join in nato russia put their finger on the button.
youtube.com/watch?v=GUQm7UqF-YA :^)

Every simp post I see about this ugly weird faced and dumb whore is cringy

lol I dunno some guy I met at a bar last night said it was a good idea

moskals fear the fingrolian mommy PM

Attached: 0744bbc1.jpg (1280x1080, 141.82K)

she's gonna finnish the hyperwar. The last 3 inches of korean dick will disappear

I wasn’t expecting to see the day Any Forums will hate someone for being patriotic and defending their country
How does Russia cock taste?

Attached: FFD062BF-41F9-4425-847D-6420BDD39A7D.png (645x767, 29.37K)

Cheers to your imagination

I fucking hate nazis
Heil Hitler

I want to bring nuclear war (seks) in her Finland (vegana), if you know what I mean.

>Russians can bully only other subhumans,
well thats easy because the finngols are subhumanest of the subhumans.

That cunt hasn't defended a fucking thing. All she is capable of doing it seems is to throw money at italians and cheat her husband with Macron

Turn off the VPN Igor, and then neck yourself.

She might be one of the WEF's children of doom like Trudeau.

this is her nuclear deterrent

Attached: sannapanna.jpg (1853x2048, 498.19K)

Please don't reply to phoneposters. It only encourages them to shitpost more.

Can I mail your secret service if I tell them you committed terrorism against me?

How does she defend Finns you retard?
I mean if finnish and swedish governments were less mentally challenged, they'd probably think about something like creating RTO against NATO and joining there, because nukes coming from overseas are better than nukes coming from 10km, better chance of survival, but ALAS
Like this old proverb or whatever, that russophobes will shit their pants, just to bother Russians with its smell
RIP

Attached: pine_tar.jpg (896x722, 33.33K)

No problem. I will use that as a handle for better control and maneuverability.

Go back to redd it ping pong

VPN doesn't literally work here you subhuman mongol

Those weren’t nukes. Why don’t you know the difference?

Actual vatnigger cope. No one wants to be friends with you because you're a rabid shitbull, whereas NATO is only dangerous to you and niggers.

never trust women on moments of crisis

It is not necessary for cashiers and actors to go into politics, oh, it isn't worth it...

Attached: EL7R6i4UYAAJzY-.jpg (713x900, 69.32K)

Go back to red it. Whitecel NPC lfmao

Attached: b1fd63b3d9fb9c4c0a1870db2e58376c8a14a7c7a82d028811f7765fb30b7fa7_1.jpg (1080x2228, 185.91K)

Maybe not yours, gopnik.

>invading countries
>genociding people
>suppressing speech
>taking control of all media in country
>embezzling funds from people

>muh russophobia
When did russians turn into literal niggers?

What did you expect would happen with a commie bimbo in charge?

Attached: refugees welcome.jpg (1200x400, 96.55K)

Kek enjoy becoming sweden finland

I'd Finnish all over her face and Tits.. if you catch my drift

Fuck off Ivan :D

>Not an argument
And if your country wasn't so mentally challenged you wold leave people alone and stop threatening everyone with nukes for merely existing

She is a litteral open WEF traitor she does what her masters say she must

go watch more msm maybe one day you wake the fuck up

Gay flag. Gay opinion. Very gay all round.

I don't want to be a friend of yours chuchnya. It's just that your cucked country (muh GDP muh living standards muh female president) is set to destroy itself and that's truly funny

Underestimated comedy line detected

Redd it faggot lmao

So, do you realise that her and Zelensky's masters are the same people?

Why is a hosebag at the head of their table?

Attached: 1649699216972.png (1024x660, 677.56K)

I did, now what?

Do you need support?

Shit, you're absoltely right. I knew there's something about how she looks but couldn't put my finger on what.

Attached: 1648216730338.jpg (720x404, 95.64K)

Oh sounds spooky. Tell me more about this shadowy cabal that's secretly in control of the chaos.

Yeah, I guess the 13 blood families decided to go with their original plan of destroying the world and hiding in their vaults
>They almost got this ending with the cuban missle crisis
>Since then it's just been one big cope that they believe they are in charge and winning

Fuck off nigger

>nooooo you can't be an empire you must give all your territory and become an another cucked Pooland
>muh genocide that's a cool word to shame your opponent even if having no proofs

Fuck you nigger

You will never be an empire

Attached: 1652285391534.png (998x998, 413.48K)

All Russia has to do is invade a region of Finland and occupy it. They may even be able to just bomb Helsinki. A nation in a war cannot join NATO. That is why UK just signed a defense pact with Sweden.

The real question is why her husband allows her to waste time on politics.
Is he mentally ill or something

churka untermensch

Attached: 1649618382930.png (1444x1029, 2.64M)

>invading countries
>genociding people
>suppressing speech
Oy vey, sounds like anti-semitism to me

Attached: 1651881979038.png (754x500, 310.2K)

You fuck off sub human nigger faggot amerimutt

Attached: 1590001690084.jpg (1024x928, 91.34K)

I hoped you were cool guys, but you proved yourselves that you are mere hypocritical globalist socdem NPC that can be easily fearmongered and controlled, just like the top notch globalist that were way too confident with their self-absorbed self-righteous libcuck Sweden, that is facing GRIMEST future. Sweden is doomed before joining NATO already, but you could have saved youselves unlike them.
I know it because South Korea has the WORST globalist NPC narrative on planet earth, that is even far worse than Japan.

Unironically my northern brothers will save us from ourselves after upcoming certain utter chaos sweep the globe and constructive destruction finally ends.

Attached: united_korea.png (812x984, 217.4K)

Callate mariconazo.
Rusia stronk and le based, you faggit.

Why did I imagine this in great detail?

US sweet democracy.

Nothing will happen so you can take a dildo out from your rectum.

why are you assigning agency to her?
she is a WEF sockpuppet

Finns shotas raped by russian aunties when?

Attached: aMKWzxP_460s.jpg (460x819, 88.5K)

No puedes ver un mapa o algo retrasado?
Russia is already an empire!
Fucking shill.

Attached: 1646767035829.gif (499x281, 371.69K)

Whatever you said.

redd it faggot scumbag

Attached: 16bd9fcba61f5c58d1a48a652860c32f.gif (512x434, 494.81K)

Your country is a joke

shes a Shwab's globohomo puppet, what you expected

Yes, an argument

What you offer is shit
Therefore
You are Undesirable.
Rejected.

It's her job to accelerate the war into the Baltic, to turn the Baltic into a battleground where the Russian navy can be picked off. Isolate the bear.

>this dumb scumbag
>over 75% of the Finnish PEOPLE in favor of nato

over 75% is unprecedented in Finnish history. we never agree on anything over 75%. she has no choice but to follow the will of the people in democracy. its not just "few people in government."

Attached: 75 percent.png (704x330, 31.88K)

>invading countries
good
>genociding people
never did this
>suppressing speech
you are either suppressing speech or having fag marriage and tranny indoctrination at school. No middle ground
you are either taking control of all media in country or having fag marriage and tranny indoctrination at school. No middle ground
From fucking libtards and they are not people

Her parents are lesbians, so it makes sense that no one would have taught her to give a proper blowjob.

>RUSSIAN INCEL VATNIK SUBHUMAN ORC MONGOL COPE

Attached: 1652220746919.png (640x638, 474.69K)

Fingoland = jewish slave scumbag shithole

Cut your small Fingal dicks faggots

Attached: 1dccdf868ada8d68e0c1e02945ecb6e2_11257956304.gif (300x300, 105.3K)

I think Bolsonaro would do a better job

Attached: 58700a07-416d-4863-a331-04451b2fe680.jpg_1563092755.jpg (800x800, 99.67K)

Swedes should join NATO, that would make it so the Americans could block swede from selling weapons to people america doesn't like. I bet it'd pretty much be the end of the Swedish weapons industry.

Is he sorry now for this statement?

I can believe 75% fingols are Jewish slave

Attached: 9a4bff164c55550a2df7c932370ae3c2_11394132408.jpg (500x499, 30.99K)

You clearly know how to give a proper one.

back to ilbe, effeminate down syndrome bugboy

Attached: 1634719682679.webm (1080x720, 1.62M)

>maneuverability
Are you sexually identify as a attack helicopter to manuver in the bed?

Whitey looks messed up in this photo. She seems on a diet thats thinking her skin and making her look skeleton like. The side of her face is collapsing so she looks kinda ghostly, zombie like, skeleton faced. You know now guys, I wouldnt trust my dog with her let alone interact with her. She looks highly brainwashed by television and mainstream outlets so interaction would be highly pointless. The only thing I'd want her to do for me is live as far away from me as possible, keep her grubby thoughts to herself and never contact me again. Actually; its funny how the corrupt media on this planet is the only time way I'd get to see such a sickly creature... shes beyond fucked up, shes parasite fucked up, needs your blood to survive like a tick does... gross pale thot nobody

Attached: 1649747967374.webm (426x240, 1.5M)

finn you're looking ugly in this video

says you, nigger LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: 35b.jpg (680x742, 68.87K)

Ilbe is also globalist cuck playing edgy, sucking US dick so hard just like Any Forums except Any Forums, DCinside and the ENTIRE SK community websites. They are basically like you.

US proxy Ukraine supporting NPC cucks.

you wont do shit, bugs

Attached: 1617572894871.webm (608x848, 1.39M)

Dude did exactly ZERO to at least try to get things better in this shitty country, he's a terrible statesman. He's a meme president.

>russia put their finger on the button.
yeah like the other 600 times. they will do precisely nothing you dumb bug

Koreans afraid of the hyper war. The border of Estonia will go against the Great China Wall.

this is an old video with a hohol solider you retard

western leaders are children playing with matches, put the world on fire and think it's funny

Our intelligence agency said what Russia will start doing: troop movements near the border, airspace violations, cyber attacks etc.

lol Putin literally won't do shit, DBAP.

Yes a PM that isnt the defence minister or the president signed some papers about a defensive alliance means SHE is bringing nuclear war on this planet.
Us joining NATO is putins fault and its Putins finger on the button, how come you are unable of blaming him for anything?

theyre your blood cousins. anyways dead slavs make my peepee hard

Attached: Cannibalism_during_Russian_famine_1921.jpg (2199x2990, 952.62K)

Attached: 1601208940784.jpg (2388x1407, 403.48K)

Attached: 1576359159836.jpg (640x479, 52.97K)

>troop movements near the border, airspace violations, cyber attacks etc.
so, nothing new?

Shut up cuck. Spain got elimitated from the game during COVID. A country with 99% vax rate has no say in the future of mankind. You lost at stage 1. Now neck yourself you moorish rape baby.

Putin about 6 years ago Russia pulled out all of Russian army from Finnish border because Finland stayed neutral, and Finland is finally baited by NATOstan fearmongering.

It will never be the same as before of course.

Attached: Wef CUUNT.jpg (1252x1238, 141.96K)

What are you gonna do? Send your tranny and faggot army at me?

Attached: OUyHykYo-W9egy7_5DEDh4SyT_NxvMq_zk2CVamJGeKyfGDDVqeFeHukbPwRg9hMohk6aflKNtjJ8ncwt_LIXYnF.jpg (328x180, 13.42K)

>Invade Ukraine
>Threaten Sweden and Finland
>Threaten rest of Europe
>Nooooo stop why are you joining a military alliance no Finland please stop noooo
It’s the oldest trick in the book. Russian statements are always in such a passive aggressive way that they can keep claiming it’s everyone else. ”We were backed into a corner, we had no choice, Nato, America bla bla”. Russia, you are a grown up big boy country, take responsibility for your own actions. You have fostered an environment where your smaller neighbours can’t trust you anymore, and there’s no other military alliances around to join.

Be a goddamn man мoи вpaт, and just accept the results of your actions. Stop being a pussy and crying ”everyone else bullying me ;_;”

Joining NATO is bad policy imo. Stems from having a hysterical political class that is puppeteered by Washington and Brussels. People that thought Russia would invade Finland are just retarded. I mean we all know NATO would intervene if that happened. So no reason to even join. It's just bad politic.

I mean finns practised cannibalism and were smelly barbarians not so long ago. Your culture and your civilization is a product of russo-swedish colonization chuhnya

yeh what they've been doing for the past decade+
impotent chimping

Attached: 1629483723948.png (432x464, 310.12K)

If Russia is so weak and Ukraine is blowing them the fuck out then why does NATO need to expand?

i hope you are the first to get drafted to go into the fallout zone after the Russians nuked your shithole

Attached: 1610969059705.gif (343x498, 3.24M)

>NATO expansion since 1991 BREAKING AGREMENT.
>2014 Nuland staged staged ilegal coup, Ukraine was Nulandistan since then.
>Not keeping Minsk accord, shelling and killing 14000 DPR and LPR people.

Think, NPC.

Think.

Attached: Liberal Utopia.jpg (1600x900, 203.67K)

Every post of Russians just proves that they are incapable to live in a peaceful society. I can only feel low self-esteem and anger from your post and I actually pity you that you choose violence instead of giving people the right to self-determine and improve life on earth. Actually there few fiting quotes from one of the greater Russian writers Leo Tolstoy: "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." ...
"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." ...
"If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war."
You should think about it. I wish you well.

You are more afraid of the sissi army than you'd like to admit.

Yes just like most leaders of the west all blackmailed global government operators

Do try to be understanding about our Catalans and their retarded "opinions", good people of Any Forums. They can't help it..

Attached: 1507191172730.png (1437x908, 487.81K)

Oh boy we never threatened neither Finland nor Sweden. That is not our zone of interests and never will be. Someone above mentioned that Russia withdrawned all the troops from your border, but you feminine cucks got hysterical and destroyed our neutrality

Go my friend, go forth and achieve victory on the battlefield and maybe Sana will give you a kiss on the cheek if you come back alive (you won't). Risk your life so that Schwab can get his dick sucked in peace.

Nooo the war just started 80 days ago the msm said so it's nice being used as a rocket shield for the mutts

You're quoting the most liberal and unbased Russian writer while pretending to be far right or something

>civilization is a product of russo-swedish colonization

oh yeah! speaking of which! remember this? last time we were under you. maybe you can come liberate us again, so we can enjoy the happy imperial times, again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Wrath#Russian_occupation_of_Finland

" Finnish peasants were forced to pay large contributions to the occupying Russians (as was the custom at the time). Plundering and raping was widespread, especially in Ostrobothnia and in communities near the major roads. Churches were looted and Isokyrö was burned to the ground. A scorched-earth zone several hundred kilometers wide was created by the Russians to hinder Swedish counteroffensives. At least 5,000 Finns were killed and some 10,000 taken away as slaves, of whom only a few thousand would ever return;[5] according to more recent research, the number of the casualties would have been closer to 20,000.[6] Recent research also estimates the number of enslaved children and women to have been closer to 30,000.[7] The worst of these massacres took place on September 29, 1714, when during one night, the Cossacks killed about 800 inhabitants of the Hailuoto Island with axes.[8] Thousands, especially officials, fled to the (relative) safety of Sweden. The poorer peasants hid in the woods to avoid the ravages of the occupiers and their press-gangs.[9] Atrocities were at their worst between 1714 and 1717 when the Swedish Count Gustaf Otto Douglas, who had defected to the Russian side during the war, was in charge of the occupation. "

Attached: Isoviha-toinen-kuva.jpg (978x800, 226.59K)

Say hello too the open WEF traitors too my country

Attached: 1639937315074.jpg (1284x499, 62.24K)

Yes, we in the EU filled all military related political positions with women and now we realize that these biatches are crazy, they don´t know the hardiship of war.

So it's true kek

The PM has nothing to do with our military. Weird post buddy.

Russian military is the laughing stock of the world

they couldn't even win a war against a 3rd world shithole like ukraine

Finland would win any war against Russia without NATO.

Pretty wild. I thought taking European Christians as slaves was heavily frowned upon.

Hehehe oh looks here, another Russian cope thread. Look bucko Finland and everyone wants to join NATO now because Russia invaded Ukraine. It’s Putin’s fault that Finland wants to join.

You basically proved his point. Idk why you're implying he would be dead when your army uses you as cannon fodder in every war for the last 100 years. You're an army of meatshields fighting wars of attrition cause your leadership sees your lives as worthless.

They want to join NATO so that they won’t have to fight a war dumbass.

We are being set up to implode and these idiots think they are doing this too fight muh Russia instead of our open traitors using the situation they created for the great reset and agenda 2030 the NPC meme is real

Why you replaying to nations who are not equal to us? I just ignore all this small and angry nations.
Let’s speak with germans, anglos, frenchman, hispanic and italians. Don’t waste your time to something what don’t cost it my friend. You must understand your status. Have your ever seen anglos making discussion with irish? Of course no. They just laugh at poor green nation. And so we russians must understand who deserves our time and who don’t.

Attached: A2EDC5E0-4EB5-42E9-AE74-13461748BE3A.jpg (1066x1280, 171.75K)

Our nuclear bombs are more destructive than the American ones and there are more of them

Hahaha yeah buddy it's not like her signature is gonna go on the dotted line

>NATO breaking agreement
I'd say that is only fair how Russia never ever keeps their word. Remember how they promised to never touch Ukraine in trade for their nukes?

The worst part of it is that the West literally gives the world to radioactive chinks and nogs just to fuck with Russia

Yeah that’s why activity in St. Petersburg and Kaliningrad is increasing all the time. That’s why a new arctic warfare garrison in Alakurtti is being created. That’s why Murmansk naval operations are being expanded. Because of how little interest Russia has in the Baltic Sea, Scandinavia and the Arctic Sea.

Must be embarrassing to not know your own country’s basic stuff like this slav-brother.

I bet 50 robux that you are 25% Finnic/Baltic.

And now its going to increase tenfold, desu

We literally have alien fucking technology, you can’t feed your own soldiers and are the worst in Eurasia on every metric ever devised by man, taking the biggest L of the 21st century. Take a look at yourselves.

I genuinely don't understand why people are treating nukes as a non issue. Is it normalcy bias? How do you not take it seriously when your drunkenneighbor is waving a gun around and threatening to shoot you if you don't stay out of his business?
>He's not going to shoot you.
>He doesn't have the balls!
>His gun probably doesn't even work!
This is the attitude I've seen from people about confronting Russia. Is this the same attitude you would have in real life when confronting a man waving a gun around? I hope it isn't because if it is you're going to die. It doesn't matter if the drunk retard is in the wrong, it doesn't matter if he's beating up girlfriend and you can totally save her, that gun will kill you and all it takes is one fuck up to end you forever. That's what nuclear war is. Even if your nation doesn't die the after effects on your nation will be destiny altering.

Attached: proxy-image - 2022-05-13T072324.840.jpg (300x168, 8.04K)

Nope, it doesn’t. Which one of us lives in this country again? I don’t lecture you about your laws.

Well, that's what happens when the invader comes to your land (even if we consider all of this to be true). Read about the Vyborg slaughter, you did literally the same to the Russian locals.

Still, your country had it's own parlaiment and it's own Constitution while being a part of the Russian empire. If I'm not mistaken your population had it's own tax system and conducted all the education in Finnish.

Wtf why are you being reasonable

That's why there is a war now in Ukraine you can't be this arrogant and dense that breaking agreements that secure the existence of the russian state will not have a reaction you are a fool

>Decades of border violations and veiled threats
>Invades a neighbour with fabricated reasons
>Flew over Gotland with jets armed with nuclear weapons.
>Threatened to nuke and attack both countries
>We never theatened anyone

Oh boy how's that putin dick taste like?

Holy shit, so russians believing others are jealous of them wasn't just a meme. Is this something their propaganda TV teaches them?

So your pm has no say in millitary matters she is in control of? Kek

>Oh boy we never threatened neither Finland nor Sweden.
Then how come your threats are all over our news? This didnt even start with the Ukraine and NATO thing.

Attached: lil-kev.gif (615x600, 3.53M)

>open a history book
Always have been

Don't be a liberal cuck. Stop it, now.

Be a neutral and cool friend of Russia.

You are ruining yourself.

Mr.Khinzal is generous on non brainwashed, non-NATO cucked sane nations. Don't test it.

Remember what CNN has been said since Iraq war and how things turned out.

Be sane.

Exactly, and that is why we are joining Nato. Russia cannot be trusted, so what’s to stop you from doing that increase against neutral alone-Finland if you want to? And please don’t say ”we wouldn’t if you were neutral”, you are not so dumb as to believe it yourself so don’t lie.

>All over the news that lied too you for ever but this time it's not propoganda because oke
You motherfuckers never learn

mayhap moot was right about us

if they are whorish, who are they fucking?
> inb4 chadwick worthington

бaзa

She is not in control of them, wtf are you smoking?

Enjoy the great reset you seem to really want it

>Recent Butthurt Belt research inflates historical grievance material
How convenient.

Attached: Puta Luka OU.png (561x424, 186.72K)

Leave it to a woman (and a millennial too) to ruin it all

You think that we invented what Russian politicians are saying? Fuck, you Russian bots are all over this site.

>web of alliances 2.0

Attached: 1652441984458.gif (360x202, 499.7K)

Our president is in control of our defense forces.

except that in your comparison the gun use of the drunk neighbor will also result in his destruction as well as nearly all people you and him know

Kek are you saying you have a millitary that does not listen too parlement? Come the fuck on now

Yes my friend. We are great European empire and our rise is only start to beginning.

Attached: D6B832E9-305B-4B31-A496-3CADE2A1BE62.jpg (2793x1682, 846.39K)

Yes in fact our people were happier under the Russian empire because your emperor let us have so much autonomy. That is until the new emperor came and stripped it all away and started a concentrated effort of demolishing finnish culture and replacing it with russian one.

Attached: ECB67B4C-4D93-4D78-A442-CC5C41083081.gif (255x189, 1.07M)

deal with it

>Shelling and killing rebels in your country
Did someone say two wars in Chechnya? Again, Russia is a big girl, the Rodina does not need you to play defence. All the big world powers play global chess for influence. 2014 is ”omg nato coup”, but somehow Crimea rebellion is ”the people voted in referendum!!!!”.

Please dont act so dense. Some active measures-ops succeed and some dont. Everyone plays the same game.

Yeah don't listen too the context like no long range ballistic missles must be stationed in Finland so it can escelate in nuclear war don't listen too the context just swallow sound bites you brainwashed NPC your whore minister is a open WEF traitor by the way

Based mommy, vodkaniggers gonna get nuked

Oy vey!

:O Johnson Enormous

Attached: 1652349320069.jpg (1440x1796, 296K)

Aah that's how it works hé is also in the WEF if you didn't know

underrated

The ability of shift the blame rreally makes me feel less for Russians. Itf they admitted they had a tyrant problem once again I would feel sorry for them, but after seeing their persistence in endorsing Putin's error, I simply can't anymore.

I don’t, but I don’t fancy living in Russia’s shadow either. Have you ever been there? It’s not some white race paradise where the rivers are vodka and Russian webcam models serve you caviar topless while you and your friends play sandnigger-hunt. It’s a country bigger than entire Europe with the GDP of a hotdog stand.

There are no good choices here.

1974-75, Rural Police Chief, municipality of Kisko; 1978-88, ran own law office; 1976-88, Assistant Judge, Turku Court of Appeal; 1987-2003 and 2007-11, Member of Parliament, National Coalition Party; 1995-96, Minister of Justice; 1995-2001, Deputy Prime Minister; 1996-2003, Minister of Finance; 2003-07, Vice-President, European Investment Bank; 1996-2003, Member of the Board of Governors, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD); 1999-2000, Chairman of the Board of Governors, EBRD; 2000-01, Member, International Monetary and Financial Committee; 2007-11, Speaker, Finnish Parliament. 1977-92, Member, Salo City Council; 1977-88, Member, Salo City Board; 1989-92, Chair, Salo City Council. 1994-2001, Chairman, National Coalition Party; 1998-2002, Chairman, European Democratic Union; 1999, Chairman, Economic and Financial Affairs Council, and Eurogroup. 2003, Honorary President, European People's Party

A litteral globalist traitor also

No
You are wrong. If it wasn't for him, we would already have Tranny Time in schools. Believe me, we would be much worse on the woke shit shoved everywhere, as there wouldn't be a bunch of christians preventing as much of these stuff as they can.
Also, Bonoro allowed the owerton window to change in our favor, so if other candidates like him appear they will have more chances of having mass appeal.

That said, democracy in general is meme so having a meme candidate is just fitting and better than a leftis turbo faggot

Imagine taking such pride in ignorance on a subject. You’re very strange.

The kikes probably have videos of her getting bukkaked by niggers which they are using to blackmail her

How much are you being paid you spout all this bullshit? I might want to join the ranks if it pays well.

What the fuck are you talking about? You don't need too cuck for one of the other but atleast Russia doesn't have a official position of genociding the native populations of their land you need too learn more about the world government project these people are sick sick people with the hubris too match

>blackmail
She would be proud, and it would probably gain her votes up there.

> It’s not some white race paradise
Nothing is.

I just read that to my English wife and it's upset her before bed

>when the invader comes to your land
..in the 17th century.
unless certain uncivilized someone wants to roleplay 17th century, today, again.
just stay the fuck away please, you are not wanted.

Because we have to live next to you after this too. I cba with the web of bullshit, lets all be honest with ourselves here. Russia has her strategic interests and we dont wanna be eaten, so the other smaller animals band together instead of facing the bear alone.

Nothing complicated about it. Trying to paint Russia as innocent is just insulting themselves like they’re pussies who can’t play on the world stage.

God i wish i got payed but so your president (that goes over foreign affairs) and your prime minister (goes over internal affairs) are both open WEF traitors

Russia doesn't care.

You doomerfags need to find something new to worry about. All they will do is build more radars and maybe one more military base, but probably not even that.

Attached: russia existential threat.jpg (695x174, 39.55K)

Nukes are not real rice nigger

Are you talking about the US and Israel now?

What absolute nonsense, adults are having a political conversation over here son.

Serioisly what motivates you to reply to basically every single anti russian post in this thread spouting the same meme buzzwords? If it's not Kremlin rubles then you should find something better to use your time on. I'd understand if your posts even contributed to the discussion somehow, but it's all just "tranny globohomo zog jew wef klaus great reset whore cuck" nonsense.

>kiloton
>megaton
Fuck

GOOD

And this is why europe will never be free from the mutt anglo debt based banking system that wants too divide east and west because retards like you have no context you Probally don't even know what bischmark vision is and why the mutts and anglos will do anything in their power that that never happns

"High IQ"
"Hapiness"

Kek just shows how little you know in what world you live in

Attached: 1649489291772.jpg (1940x1190, 428.9K)

Confirms that people are impressionable and stupid. A year ago only 20% of finns wanted to join NATO, now it's 70% thanks to a fear campaign. Same bullshit with Covid and a majority being okay with the destruction of their own rights.

You’re just boring now. I’ve seen better interaction with those webstore customer service bot-chats.

Let’s see how you work:
>Russia
>Ukraine
>Nato
>Invasion
>War
Wait for it…

Describe Finnish culture as of now and describe Russian one. To me you both are heavy drunks who try to avoid people

Literally the most important nation in the world right now and nothing can change that, feels good desu

Godverdomme

>Meme buzzword
Nigger world leaders and industrie leaders het on stage at the WEF and DAVOS and talk openly about the world government transhumanist project you are just ignorant about how the world really works and what the Powers want
T 17 years of research into the world government project and all the WHO WEF COR IMF BIS etc arms of the project

>Russia invades neighboring country
>Orders other sovereign neighbor not to pursue certain diplomatic avenues ”or else”
Yeaaaaah, that fear campaign… or maybe we looked at how Russia decided to pursue its strategic interests with military force and decided 1300km of shared border is a security issue?

Niggers

no one gives a shit about your shithole

your shithole just have a border with russia

that is a problem idiot.

read this french posting dumb shit you sissy warm hearted reddit faggot

this

And are you gonna ignore this?Just a founding member of the EU project kek

>Igor with a VPN crying about Finland getting into NATO
Oh wow never seen this episode before

Attached: 1649668072377.jpg (659x609, 75.05K)

It's just one step among many others towards the global government, and our leaders are fully aware of it and willing to take it. Democracy is a joke, you can sell anything to npcs with fear and act that you have the mandate of people.

Why did you elect this twat for a leader finbros ? Do you have a simp epidemic or something ?

reuters.com/world/erdogan-says-turkey-not-positive-finland-sweden-joining-nato-2022-05-13/

didnt take long, thanks turkey. i doubt bayraktar songs will be played here anymoar.

Attached: turkey being turkey.png (1034x565, 163.38K)

you are just salty because you are a Finntwink who hasn't taken his western cock yet today

Attached: IMG_8457.png (500x650, 217.6K)

VPN's do not work on 4chin. Most glowie retards and paid shills use RS proxies and they cost quite a bit, not something Russians can afford exactly.

Yes that is true we are both heavy drunks who try to avoid people, but the key difference is that Russia is also a poor shithole like the country you live in while we are in the top 3 of the most developed nations on earth.

>I'm sure [INSERT COUNTRY HERE] will block it, says the increasingly nervous man

the sad truth is that even a new world order would be better than living in russia

Oka qalesiz

It's bad it's really really bad litteral open traitors

meanwhile, in the real world

Attached: 168546669975.png (640x479, 231.05K)

hows the poolander doing that got stabbed by a bunch ukranians hear he got oinked?

Not sure who I’m supposed to know on that list. Plus it’s pretty standard Any Forums-take-meds stuff. Has nothing to do with a conversation on Finno-Russian relations and military geostrategy.

Checked but this just means you know nothing about the project the sovjet union will look like paradise compared too this

LOL this.

i needed this meme

Now there are 2

I asked for cultural differences, not economic ones. But alright. You could also say that you guys are more accepting of faggots, women in power and etc.

Hey Atlanticist liberal globalist WEF redditors.

Your time is running out so fast anyway.

The things will be set in the end of 2022.

Ukraine is being denazified at this time (CNN said WMD is there and Ukrainis winning.) and it will be succeed. and when winter comes, poor people will run AMOK because of gas and food prices.

There is nothing you can do but pay for rubles.

Russia wins.

Disgusting new world order crumbles down.

Attached: 1652121202083.jpg (236x214, 9.06K)

thank you sato bro.

seethe vanya

MOMMY

>Lets drop nukes basically on top of St. Petersburg
>That will show those fucking Finns!
Okay then.

and you know everything about it?
also what makes you assume that putin and his gang aren't part of it?

These are the people that invented the ideology your leaders hang on too among others again you don't know anything about this subject,

>unless certain uncivilized someone wants to roleplay 17th century, today, again.

The 17th century was more civilized than the 21th. Why all of you finns have such npc mindset?
Nobody needs Finland. We do not want ANYTHING from you. Shut the fuck up and stop whining like a little bitch.

This country already signed a memorandum of understanding with NATO in 2014. Google it for the full document. Our NATO membership changes hardly anything in reality. Russia has done business with NATO countries. The problem here is you've swallow Russian propaganda and hence completely misunderstand the whole thing.

Insatiable Finntwink lust for western NATO cock and they don't even hide it..

Attached: IMG_9306.png (1125x956, 362.34K)

Lol.. aghhhhhhhh

putin is a fuckin baby, wahhh wahhh dont do that ill nuke you, all this fucking wailing and crying and no nukes yet.

Because you can see his actions hé got kicked out of the WEF the WHO and is now setting up a gold pegged rouble and the last one is the thing we Saw 3 wars over the last 20 years. Hé is breaking with the project

You don’t know anything about the subject of this thread either, so I guess that makes us even.

bitches follow the dick that fucks them the hardest
Finland is impaled on the Big Raytheon Dick and America is beefing with Russia, so the thirsty bitch is throwing a fit at Russia to signal her devotion to BRD.
America will bust a Fat-35 Nut all over the Finnish defense budget

Why are counting?

cmon now bulgaria, get with the times, even north Korea has soon a young girl as their psychopathic leader theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/05/north-korea-would-annihilate-south-if-provoked-warns-kim-jong-uns-sister

not our fault you have never had a cutie girl leader, no need to be grumby about it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heads_of_the_state_of_Bulgaria

>Oh boy we never threatened neither Finland nor Sweden.

Attached: smugcaptors.jpg (960x494, 119.02K)

>Nooooo stop wanting to join an alliance to defend yourself against Russia noooooo you must like cock
Are you sure YOU don’t fancy some cock user? Curious pictures you’ve saved too.

Yeah don't get the big picture pekka just keep focusing on the slivers that are totally not connected

Clueless.

nooo don't join the heckin NATOrino or I press the nuke button
my nukes work please don't join the heckin NATOrino

Your president and prime minister are open WEF traitors

Alright yes let's see, cultural ones
Finland:
>being one with nature, most forest in the world
>saunas, cottages, swimming in lakes
>society where people trust each other highly thanks to the hardships encountered together during the wars
Russia:
>cool traditional architecture
>cool traditional foods
>famous composers, artists and writers
I'd say that the difference is that our culture is not objects or people but our lifestyle.

You forgot
Finland:
Cock
Finntwinks

They're really not. Otaku are not a big percentage.

5 minutes ago you didn't even know there is a world government project the biggest thing in your live time

That's a silly take. If it weren't for Finlandization we would've joined NATO 20+ years ago.

>30 posts of seething and screeching
>being this invested and this mad
Topkek. LIRL

the problem is you are far more insignificant than you give yourself credit

Offcourse if you knew what i knew you would be to pekka they are gonna destroy you from the inside like a cancer i don't want that to happen

Where did I say we're significant? It's not me who is seething and throwing tantrums about our joining NATO. Russia is making threats, Putinists of all types are so mad they're bursting at seams, and here you are lecturing me. Is it because you're mad too?

Russia is #1 cancer in this part of the world.

I HATE faggots and so naturally that extends to Finntwink faggots (which there are a LOT of). They are after my cock because they are insatiable but I will not bend the knee. Gay sex is a national pasttime for you people ahead of saunas and trekking in the snow..

Attached: IMG_9307.jpg (1125x1096, 622.61K)

Kek