HAPPENING! Stabbing attack on regional train near German city of Aachen

A man stabbed passengers with a knife on a regional train near Aachen on Friday morning, injuring at least three people. The suspect was arrested, said a spokesman for the federal police. The background is still completely unclear.
According to initial investigations, the man had pulled a knife in the Euregiobahn RE4 Aachen-Dortmund around 7.50 a.m. shortly after leaving the Herzogenrath station and cut fellow passengers. A civilian officer who happened to be on the train and was on his way to his office overpowered the man.

Attached: stab.png (1080x1025, 800.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/regional/koeln/koeln-aktuell/aachen-mann-sticht-auf-zugreisende-ein-mindestens-drei-verletzte-80071074.bild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are germ men so violent?

Isn't this an everyday thing over there? what was he trying to achieve by knifing some random passenger

this is wouldnt have happened if you all drove cars

Is the nationality known or is he """"German""""?

Picture of the civilian officer

Attached: 7366df76e88c6a6f7faa7f3d78b122779ae9c060c93ea28ced9711cc83740a87.jpg (864x1026, 75.72K)

OH GAWD
I'M STABOOOOOOOOONING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

They still have not determined that.

A knife just flew over my house

oh man diversity is soo good, you even get free stabbings

Based

it's nothing out of the ordinary, just some of the ol' stabbaroo

It was a nigger wasn’t it?

>Is the nationality known or is he """"German""""?
We are ALL German.

Attached: 118.jpg (680x907, 79.45K)

>LISTEN TO THIS REPORT THAT NONE OF YOU CAN VALIDATE OR CONFIRM
>YOU MUST BELIEVE IT BECAUSE "THE GOVERNMENT" SAID SO
>RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCE HAPPEN EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME
>BE AFRAID! THE WORLD IS A DANGEROUS PLACE! BE AFRAID!
>ONLY "THE POLICE" CAN SAVE YOU!
>SUPPORT "THE GOVERNMENT"!
>SUPPORT "THE POLICE"!

Germanoids love their daily fear propaganda.

it was just a mentally ill person

enlightened and accurate
I will NOT live in fear.

Was it an Ukraininan?

yes it happens very often
we have a stabbing in germany for every 10.000 to 100.000 shootings in america
so about once or twice per day

>Was it an Ukraininan?
it was an nigger, yes.

Aachen was one of the capitals of the Carolingian empire, Charlemagne must be turning in his grave.

If only your government trusted peasants with the right to defend themselves

Attached: 763E6641-4254-42E6-8AA4-661A7AC7740F.jpg (960x720, 155.18K)

yes it was an Polish, it was an Redditor

>Euregiobahn
>Aachen-Dortmund
>Herzogenrath
Are these even real words?
I'm going to Ralshentinrath to get a bertnichen fos my Hazingogotenchun won't luchenstchine.

>Asking why a nigger does nigger shit

>Herzogenrath
I live there. Its pretty neat :3
And no trigger happy violent americunts

Boone is full of hippies and queers. It's It's next Asheville.

Ever since the pandemic, ASU has been pretty low census. Boone is tolerable again. And I'm not in Boone.

>THE WORLD IS A DANGEROUS PLACE! BE AFRAID!
This is literally true, though, and the reason why you don't import from 3rd world shitholes.
>Germany is a dangerous place
>even though we imported that danger, heh
>Trust us to protect you from that danger!
>Support the police and make sure to vote

bild.de/regional/koeln/koeln-aktuell/aachen-mann-sticht-auf-zugreisende-ein-mindestens-drei-verletzte-80071074.bild.html

>Herzogenrath (NRW) – A man stabbed travelers with a knife on a regional train near Aachen on Friday morning and injured at least three people. The suspect was caught, said a spokesman for the federal police, but his motive is still unclear. According to BILD information, it is an Iraqi.

Well if he was white they would make that determination at once.
So probably a Turk, nigger or Arab.

>This is literally true, though
Bro I've grown up in the highest crime rate area of the country and later had a job for which I had to walk 3 blocks through a redlight district where the sidewalk was plastered with junkies, trash and syringes. Nothing ever happened to me. Meanwhile I get stopped, searched and threatened by "the police" like every 2 to 4 weeks on average on my way to- or from work.

'Danger' is subjective. What actually really happens to you is objective.

Alot of new "refugees" will commit crime just to go to prison to meet gangs and possibly get recruited.
I´m honestly assuming, that most of the british, german, french and swedish prisons are full of muslim gangs.
Crime pays very well in country that has lenient laws against these "people".

Germbany is more base

Muslims are massively overrepresented in our prison system despite being only 2.5% of the general population. Of course the number one group is abos

Comparing our niggers stats to their nigger stats. Don't worry, yours will go up.

>abandoning Izyum and Slovyansk
What’s the cope this time?

What kind of crimes do abbos usually commit, or are they just jailed to keep them from sniffing petrol and drinking themselves to death from cheap beer ?