Unnamed Disease Has Spread to 350k People in North Korea

>"“You can think of what happened in Wuhan when it first broke out, when no one had been infected before. But what’s spreading in North Korea now is five to six times more transmissible than the one in Wuhan.”
>vice.com/en/article/7kbgza/north-korea-covid-19-outbreak
We are truly living in the end of times

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 12.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMeEByBNfZk
worldometers.info/coronavirus/
youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24
youtube.com/watch?v=XeycQX4H2V8
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405580820301072
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And any statistic or claim out of NK can be trusted how?

Attached: 1641563813765.png (610x591, 191.85K)

>its either korea or china
Tojo was right

Attached: 1649691247523.jpg (922x732, 88.04K)

Japanese culture and Japanese people are the absolute master race. Respect for you, sir.

>Unnamed Disease

They call themselves "The Chosen People" and they want to cut up your babies dicks.

>yet another infectious disease psyop
really scraping the bottom of the barrel, globohomo

Newfag, it's an English teacher.

>>Unnamed Disease

Acute nasopharyngitis.

Yaaawwwnn

Attached: 1652072824258.png (1101x1006, 914.03K)

Proof?

North Korean anons don't believe the provocations by the West. They are trying to sow discontent amongst the populace. South Korea will be liberated from the nazi regime currently in control of it. Stay strong and know the entire world is praying every day for a Northern victory.

Attached: ArmorOfGod.jpg (791x1010, 173.76K)

Stalin haters won't accept any source as proof Reddit faggot

Attached: OnTheMethodsAndReliabilitiesOfSources.jpg (640x1456, 102.02K)

proof?

Pestilence never stopped riding lads, new /cvg/s when?
youtube.com/watch?v=MMeEByBNfZk

Attached: 1593359086271.jpg (719x407, 57.98K)

World war Z

it was revealed to me in a dream that's your proof redditBro

Attached: BurgerCat.jpg (719x721, 308.43K)

proof?

>North Korea
Best Korea is an isolated Ethno State so the fact they already have nearly half a million cases is insane, especially when you remember how little COVID cases hit them.
This shit Glows.

Why do chinks constantly create all of these diseases

Attached: 7D896D87-6A6F-45AC-9723-4B7B3CDDD675.jpg (827x1228, 220.83K)

More transmissible means lower fatality rates.

Everyone who lives in Japan is either an English teacher or in US military according to Any Forums. No other jobs exist that hire foreigners and no one is fluent in English according to Any Forums. In fact whenever someone on Any Forums is losing an argument they will go on a rant.

Hopefully.

Hapa chink

a lot of people stacked closely to each other in a humid climate equals disease.

Its almost always the case. A disease with high fatality kills the host before it has chance to spread effectively.

Yes. It's hilarious to watch them spaz

wouldn't be the first time the us releases a bioweapon in korea

because its not just a statistic
they are literally calling everyone for help, they are panicking

Oh, someone on Any Forums actually managed to skin through an article, I'm impressed. Most of these retards just read the link and gtfo

Chinks are stacked in North Korea? I thought they didn’t have that problem and were more rural

NK asking for help? What about them trying to cause more panic in a already unstable west? A cult of personality asking for help is unlikely.

I thought Delta was 10 times as bad and omicron was 1 gorrilion times more transmitable. So the next "wave" will be easy? Good to know, thanks.

STFU you absolute nonce

proof?

Covid wasn't real so this is probably fake as well

Proof?

Attached: 644.png (651x499, 342.05K)

probably a US bioweapon
soon coming to us too (pic rel)

no, he is Bulgarian

Attached: 1649213394956.png (1600x2000, 288.55K)

its almost as if it was bioengineered to kill slavs lmao

Click the link. Only 18 people died...

the covid death numbers are complete nonsense - pcr test was unreliable to begin with, and got abused on top of that - and you will never get anything useful out of them.

suddenly the biolab bullshit from Putin makes sense doesn't it?

And I'm not making any of this up. Go here worldometers.info/coronavirus/ and click the Deaths/1M tab to sort by that column
But the moment you go to Albania and Turkey, two nations that have our vaccination rate (or way worse than Hungary's), the deaths drop massively and way below the world average.

So (((what gives)))?

Attached: 1626244339301.jpg (1079x1234, 408.13K)

>shit armor

My armor is contempt.
My shield is disgust.
My sword is hatred.
In the emperor's name let none survive.

Attached: file.png (1000x622, 725.78K)

Attached: 1649118117868.jpg (4500x2234, 3.19M)

>Mystery illness
Probably starvation.
Expensive fuel and fertilizer affects central controlled economies first and hardest.

that's something worth looking into. have you talked to science fags about this?

you don't know a single thing about the degree of centralization in nk agriculture. or do we suddenly believe what cnn says?

Every single car owner from my region at bottom

The biolab/lab leak narrative was a psyop. It was put out in the media just to reinforce the idea that the covid virus is real. It’s not. It’s completely fake. It doesn’t exist. Viruses aren’t real.

Attached: pcr.jpg (2560x797, 221.56K)

no I discovered it absolutely randomly when I sorted that chart by deaths and realized that all of the top ones are literally just Eastern Europe, more Eastern Europe, and then some more Eastern Europe (but only the slav part of it)
what's scary is how no one is bringing it up in the mainstream, neither as "look, this is interesting isn't it", nor as an attempt to make us get the vaxx. No one has uttered anything about it targeting Eastern Europeans when saying something like that would surely convince people to take the vaxx right? Illogically, nothing. No one. A random guy had to find a random correlation online.

So here is my own crackpot theory. It wasn't supposed to spread like this. The original idea was to fulfill the following commandments from the Torah (directly given by no other but Moses himself):

>Deuteronomy 7:2 and when the Lord your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy.
>Deuteronomy 13:9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people.
>Deuteronomy 20:16 However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.
>Deuteronomy 20:17 Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.
>Deuteronomy 25:19 When the Lord your God gives you rest from all the enemies around you in the land he is giving you to possess as an inheritance, you shall blot out the name of Amalek from under heaven. Do not forget!

Which can translate into, if you were to assume that Khazaria is the promised land, that they have to cleanse everyone from it to make room for jews. So now it makes sense. It was supposed to be a controlled cleansing of Ukrainians for jewish lebensraum, as per the Torah.

Attached: 1638293650797.jpg (945x861, 361.22K)

Attached: 5 11 2022.jpg (1756x1053, 380.48K)

Seriously? You did 1 fucking psyop for 2 years and you're already on your 3rd psyop in the first half of this year?

Attached: not my problem faggot.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

That's the spirit. Bring out the worst to give life to the best. Keep the dark at bay. Write the future in light.

remember when Kim Jong-un allegedly died, the media reported he died, the television reported he died, many people online said he died, President Trump was asked to comment about his death and he said something along the lines of, "Well, we can't confirm it."
And then that fucker Kim Jong-un ended up being alive? Yeah, can't trust anything coming out of NK.

In other words, the plan was to create some super inexplicable neo-plague that no one can (((explain))) and no one (((expected))), but it turns out that it strikes Ukraine specifically and many Ukrainians die as a result of this and the land of Ukraine is depopulated either from flight or straight up death. That that it would spread to some other slavs is either irrelevant to them, or even preferable, as it would strike Russia too and therefor weaken it. Two birds one stone.

When that happens, the commandment is fulfilled. All non-jews in that land are ethnically cleansed and jews can finally return to their Khazaria, which has been re-interpreted by the rabbinical council as the actual promised land, because Israel is a useless desert that sucks. So it makes sense to pretend that Israel was actually somewhere else.

I believe that something went wrong along this process and the incident in Wuhan was not supposed to happen, which fucked up their plan and released the bioweapon prematurely, and now it's all a bunch of chaotic scramble to figure out how to react against this and how to stop it from mutating. The plan probably was to just kill off Ukraine and cordon it away from the rest of the civilization in a controlled manner for which our boy Billie Gates had prepared with his rehearsals.

This schizo theory explains everything in the most logical manner - the biolabs in Ukraine, the accidental leak, the democrats funding them, the jews having control of all 23andme-like companies, the weak electrostatic interaction of the spike protein when it comes to jews specifically, the rush to vaxxmaxx Israel asap and first in the world, etc etc.

If you have any better explanation for this attempt at LARPing out a plague so as to cleanse Ukraine and make room for jews, I'm all ears.

Attached: 1646469338317.jpg (780x826, 284.57K)

that's a huge finding, user. im shocked i've never seen it on Any Forums. but i also noticed a trend how in ww2 and ww1 and since it's always slavs dying, almost as if they want all slavs dead, but i dont feel like its for making room for jews. Jews birth rate is pathetic and they can never populate that region, more likely steppe niggers will replace the slavs there. weird.

i have to go out now, pls add me on discord PhatPlonker # 9090

Sounds like more western propaganda against the Glorious Democratic Republic of North Korea, haters gonna hate.

Hmmm as I thought, Taiwan would be last

Attached: 1488328452506.jpg (1440x810, 96.75K)

well that's my own take

there are two main theories that can explain this in a coherent non-schizophrenic manner

>Option A): this is a bioweapon to fulfill the most important mitzvot of Judaism and depopulate neo-Israel so that jews have a lebensraum to settle in and so that they do not repeat the same mistake like in this Israel, where they cannot rid of Palestinians no matter what they do

>Option B): this is a bioweapon by the US Pentagon that is designed to strike into Russia and accidentally spilled over to its NATO allies instead, harming us equally or even more in the process, and no one wants to ever admit this or bring it up because NATO would fall apart on the very next day

I can't come up with better explanation so these two are the ones that make the most sense to me.

Don't use trannycord sorry
Highly recommend you watch these two videos when you have the time
youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24
youtube.com/watch?v=XeycQX4H2V8

just pull them to the desktop and watch them later

Attached: 1650726563596.jpg (600x450, 58.88K)

Fuckin weeb homo lmao

Attached: 1650946150953.png (588x608, 313.36K)

ridiculous. North Korea has been affected from day one. Like China. At this point probably everyone and their dog in North Korea has had covid.

Attached: 1651609707032s.jpg (250x246, 9.36K)

Oh so Two More Weeks. Got it

He prob takes a look at the Western arrogance and kimmy is like "Hmm since they would love to boast about helping NK if I put on a sad face I get free gibs and my people will never know it came from them increasing my popularity"

Lol, they go out of their way to talk about how terrible NKs healthcare is and what vaccine deniers they are, combined with malnutrition, and only 18 deaths
ie. it's a complete nothingburger

>(((what gives)))
less alcoholism. Muslim countries don't have nearly as much alcohol consumption

have the north koreans been wearing masks this whole time anyone know?

Bro WATCH OUT IT GLOWS

Attached: 1652435872172.jpg (493x429, 30.52K)

wrong
there is too much variance around Eastern Europe and we're all equal to the west when it comes to that

also Macedonia appears to be consuming less alcohol than fucking Albania in this pic, yet Albania is #79 in deaths per capita, while Macedonia is literally #5. Both have equal vaxx percentages too and both are on the literal same geographical spot. Same climate same forests same grass same bees same mosquitos same everything.

the correlation here is something else. which is that one of them is not slavic.

Attached: 1630196704091.jpg (1300x1300, 359.72K)

What a stroke of good fortune it will be when the COVID vaccines can be used again this new plague..

Get boosted bigots

Every Japanese poster is an English teacher or a mutt soldier weeb faggot

zero medical care. ZERO.

So fucking what? Nobody ever leaves NK, you are all retarded.

additionally look at this
when you sort by case fatality, it is muslim countries that come on top

so the two targets here appear to be muslims and slavs

I wonder, which ethnicity in the entire world right now, sees both of these as their enemies?
Because this wasn't enough here's something spicier - that same ethnicity has the weakest binding of the spike protein, i.e they go through covid the easiest. On the genetic level. I can give you a scientific article on that too, here you go:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405580820301072

So please. Explain. What's happening here?

Attached: 1645959880456.png (929x761, 42.03K)

Based Hideyoshi

>Why do chinks constantly create all of these diseases
They don't. The USA secretly tests biowarfare agents in asian nations.
Thats why there haven't been any major outbreaks of "NEW" diseases lately after Russia bombed all the USA biowarfare labs in Ukraine.

>a wild NEW CURRENT THING appears!

Well, since there are not that many flights from and to Best Korea i wonder how this will spread to the world. Maybe from china again?

Attached: 1550090063239.jpg (960x720, 108.52K)

good catch

will do, bulgarbro

Checkum.
Dude, of course i dont have a fucking clue.
This is Any Forums and i am Australian.
Get it?

Almost like it's about the quality of the people and who maintains them, Brucey.

Did NK sellout and will vax their people?

Khazaria

What is ebola retard

ok chang

I would like my SAGE with no Sauce please.

the pcr test is delivering nanotech into the bloodstream

if you have been tested, consider yourself vaccinated.

My point was that the inventor of PCR said you can't use PCR to diagnose infectious diseases, and yet it is the most used test to diagnose covid.

Dunno about the nanotech.

>child's look of poorly-hidden disgust and worry
chinks ARE the disease

>what’s spreading in North Korea now is five to six times more transmissible than the one in Wuhan.
aka most likely even lees deadly than Omicron which is less deadly than the common flu aka a Nothingburger of comical proportions.

FUCK OFFF,! The first one wasn't real neither is this you fucking pleb

Actual Japanese people use 2chan. Any Japanese flags coming here are certainly Westerners living in Japan. Usually English teachers or military dudes.

How do you know it's him? BTW Kim Jong-un died during the Biden administration, it's not that long ago, kek.

No refunds.

Imagine thinking VPNfags are japanese lel
>Respect for you, sir.
yikes dude

Plandemic 2: Electric Boogaloo!