/nzg/ - " olden times Tauranga" Edition

News:

Seriously, does any even care anymore?
rnz.co.nz/news/national/467020/updated-vaccine-pass-to-be-rolled-out-hipkins

Yep, that seems about right; 12k to plant grass and YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR IT:
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/local-government/128632745/cost-revealed-for-replacing-octagon-grass-after-long-protest-ends

Three protestors charged after police start a riot on final day of the Parliment Party:
1news.co.nz/2022/05/12/3-charged-over-violence-on-final-day-of-parliament-protest/

Samoan? Fijian? Fucked if I know. Some island nigger gets off after starting a scrap on the rugby field:
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/128635382/club-rugby-player-escapes-conviction-after-injuring-opponent-in-onfield-brawl

The nigger party copes by saying wacism is why they can't run in the Tauranga by-election:
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/300587433/racism-in-tauranga-makes-it-unsafe-to-enter-byelection-mori-party-says

Attached: strand1883.jpg (1000x620, 124.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HrPi__hSJsY
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/128635382/club-rugby-player-escapes-conviction-after-injuring-opponent-in-onfield-brawl
youtu.be/vtLhX4Sx1Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=XGCY9Cpia_A
internationalfoods.co.nz/products/morton-coarse-kosher-salt-1-36kg-box
litter.catbox.moe/c8zki4.mp4
litter.catbox.moe/hhr2gu.webm
litter.catbox.moe/v7hk9m.webm
litter.catbox.moe/ppotg1.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=rvemPyOJZEY
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/local-government/128632745/cost-revealed-for-replacing-octagon-grass-after-long-protest-ends
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did you have for dinner? Me? Nothing cuz I got a free ticket to a shitty marvel movie, so I'll have dinner in town.

I hope the updated vaccine pass has provision for natural immunity. Even normies know you can't catch it for a while after being infected, but the vaccine doesn't do that

Watch out NZ.
Here I come.

Attached: 1647824916415.jpg (533x497, 126.97K)

All the cool people wouldn't watch a Marvel movie even if it was free

where are you thinking of visiting, frog?

Ur mum

Attached: 1647823155469.gif (284x250, 614.71K)

I've gone to shitty concerts because they were free. I've drunk with the homeless because I got free booze. Free opens a lot of doors for me.

but she died of ligma!

And it felt great, she ligma balls.

Attached: 1644683188137.png (600x497, 149.94K)

Attached: Ejs-ZbKX0AEuUcU.jpg (955x376, 105.87K)

I'm sorry for the issues I've caused, I'll be leaving NZ soon.
Might visits a park.

Attached: 1647393650248.jpg (680x682, 61.39K)

gay

evening lads, hope everyone is doing well

you'd have to pay me to watch a marvel movie

The hori party can shrivel up and die, even Maori don't support them.

Attached: icegif-1617.gif (402x484, 1.03M)

And that's why they got voted out in the first place. How'd they manage to get back?

votes are fake and gay

I think they got 2 electorate maori seats which is pretty unimpressive considering how many seats there are and they're literally called the maori party

Do you believe the moon landing is fake?

Anyone got the NZG video? The one with this song: youtube.com/watch?v=HrPi__hSJsY

>Samoan? Fijian? Fucked if I know. Some island nigger gets off after starting a scrap on the rugby field:
>stuff.co.nz/national/crime/128635382/club-rugby-player-escapes-conviction-after-injuring-opponent-in-onfield-brawl

A former Wellington club rugby player has been discharged without conviction for an on-field attack that left an opponent with severe facial injuries.

Iosefo Kalolo Aukusitino pleaded guilty at the Hutt Valley District Court in December to one charge of injuring Petone player Ridge Studd with reckless disregard

According to a report presented at the committee hearing, witnesses saw Studd “convulsing on the ground” in the wake of the brawl. He was hospitalised, suffered multiple fractures, required reconstructive facial surgery

Judge Mika also considered a conviction would have a negative impact on Aukusitino’s employment opportunities.

“I assess the gravity of the offence to be in the low category.“

Sounds about right, cave a guys face in but oh it will be hard for him to get a jowb *pouty face
Fucking disgusting

>Judge Mika
Actually makes a lot of sense now...
Former Samoan rugby player

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-181025_Chrome.jpg (720x1600, 413.06K)

The footage certainly is. Can't comment on the landing itself other than the fact that if it was fake, I think the Soviets would have had a field day busting Americas balls over it lol

>Coconut niggerball player goes light on fellow coconut niggerball player
Well who would have seen that coming

Attached: N.png (1494x1876, 1.12M)

that's the whole point of the criminal record system, employers can see he's a violent thug and not employ him to protect their staff

clearly a diversity hire

Attached: I.png (442x480, 202.38K)

>Yep, that seems about right; 12k to plant grass and YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR IT
>Ratepayers would pick up the cost for repairing the turf, as it would be “overly antagonistic” to expect protesters to pay, Hawkins said at the time.
I'm mad. I was saying for weeks they should collect the names of the protestors and bill them for the turf repair.

Attached: G.png (1024x1024, 41.17K)

Ma image the shitshow that it'd cause.

They were probably broke fucks who would have turned to the government for assistance anyway, but still. I'm sick of all these weak slaps on the wrist people get

Attached: free-printable-royal-fancy-cursive-letters-cursive-capital-G.jpg (550x566, 13.68K)

pork Bolognese, forgive the potato pic my phone is getting repaired so its the loaner from the phone shop

Attached: 2022-05-13_18-33-25.png (1334x1070, 316.24K)

Attached: E.png (320x646, 1.24K)

Shouldn't eat pork fren, the farming system is below the level of the white man

What scintillating and titivating topics shall we debate tonight bros?
We could talk about Maoris again I spose? Maybe we should have a righteous discussion about how awesome it is to be white and male?

I'll start... I am living on neetbux and saving money by living with mum and dad. Anyway fuck the globohomo govt. Am I right?
Life is comfy.

spotted the semite, boar is the food of my ancestors

Attached: 2022-05-13_18-38-37.png (981x1654, 442.25K)

Attached: %E5%B0%BA.png (300x300, 4.68K)

don't you only get like 300 per week on the dole?

Does anyone have the exemption jpg?

fuck off kike. You've never gone pig hunting? Why am I even asking, your people never do any real work.

Yeah nah I was being facetious to be honest.

this one?

Attached: 0 Mobile COVID Face Coverings Exemption_1080x1920px[2].jpg (1080x1920, 349.6K)

desu, I've only ever seen boomers use the card.

It's the farming that's dreadful, hunt away
Plus check out this take:youtu.be/vtLhX4Sx1Kc

Attached: Mengers.gif (342x250, 399.95K)

Thanks buddy. Just getting ready, the media is ramping up the fear again. Covid is back on the menu now that the Ukraine is about to surrender.

Attached: propaganda cycle.png (1130x636, 593.81K)

Ever seen the inside of a factory pork farm?

If you support them you can no longer say you're better than a chink

don't think NZ and American farms from your hit piece documentaries are the same

Attached: p15438pc.jpg (500x326, 40.12K)

I'm not watching your gay video about chinks and their underground wendigo caverns.
Yep, it doesn't bother me. Ever gone to a free-range and free farmed pig farm?

It's not to say that there aren't cuntish farmers, but we generally have good standards.

>Ever seen the inside of a factory pork farm?
Ever seen inside a factory goyim cattle farm?

Attached: factory farming milking shed.jpg (597x447, 79.21K)

Yeah, ever seen a resthome, mobile postingkike?

>mobile
>jew
You realise who you're saying that to right? Doesn't even make sense, filename - not mobile, post - antisemitic. You're fucking retarded, you deserve to be treated like livestock by the kikes.

Attached: 1650348083032.jpg (554x575, 46.34K)

that is absolute BS, that's not a real farm at all there are even crowds there, it's a fake open day. Our farms are horrible and farmers are fighting hard to lower the standards because they claim they can't compete with overseas pork, even though the real reason they can't compete is because grain costs so much over here

I don't eat them either

Shut the fuck up kike, I'm gonna bash your skull in and rape your face in no particular order.

Wait 'til you get to the halal and kosher factories, if you want to see some real horrorshow.

The only difference between the two is that with the muzzies, they pray before cutting.

kek
Celt's aren't Jews idiot

Attached: anglo jewed.jpg (2289x1526, 201.17K)

They both need to go, though. The kikes just enable the other ones, and I'm okay with seeing them both bled by the neck until dead, as is each of their wont.

>Wait 'til you get to the halal and kosher factories
That's almost all of NZ slaughter houses already dumbass.

Attached: 1646282097322.jpg (500x1253, 212.82K)

just go for a drive around rural NZ and you can see pigs out in fields and battery cages are illegal here
cutting the throat is the best way though regardless of any spiritual reason, blood=horrorshow? yeah its being killed did you expect cotton candy and rainbows?

Attached: AccomplishedMadArachnid-mobile.webm (640x368, 2.8M)

I don't give a fuck at this point. I'm gonna kill and rape you for the hell of it.

Basically all the pork in NZ is hardcore cruelty pork when they're as smart and sociable as dogs. People in the past ate them because they could keep a couple who would turn scraps into meat and they were well cared for and respected but now it's absolutely depraved

mate you'll fail the test of the boar. pigs are total cunts if you let em be.

>The only difference between the two is that with the muzzies, they pray before cutting.
No, the difference is they push on us thair culture, their religion, their traditions and we're not allowed a fucking say in the matter!

If they're completely wild they are but so is any animal including humans

I'm talking about the difference between kike and muzzie slaughter.

Oh, well both are problems.
>Open cookbook
>pinch kosher salt
>FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: Kosher symbols.png (414x190, 43.97K)

You gonna start bitching about Christians next? How about you leave the thread and go hang out with some friends, go see a shitty movie, fuck a hooker.

I use kosher salt, but that's just because I like the size of the salt crystal.

you bleeding heart faggot, so what if they are smarter than other beasts they are still bumblefuck retarded, if they were so smart and deserved freedom they wouldn't get trapped in a fence when they are strong enough to run straight through it
accept the rules of nature and be savage to the things you eat

Attached: 2022-04-05_20-43-06.png (1781x1778, 619.76K)

>How about you leave the thread and go hang out with some friends
>Everyone in this country is a leftist retard like you
>go see a shitty movie
Fuck you cunt, I'm not watching kike propaganda - every movie has a nigger in it
>fuck a hooker.
Typical of a kike, recommending one be a fucking degenerate.
In better times, the community would come together and burn you in the town square for this.

Attached: It all makes sense.jpg (719x670, 179.18K)

I know you're not interested, but there are plenty of good videos on yt about the subject.
here's an interesting video:
youtube.com/watch?v=XGCY9Cpia_A

>they're as smart and sociable as dogs

Attached: 1647793296530.jpg (221x240, 40.27K)

You can buy sea salt/rock salt that is not kosher, you realise that right?

I'm not talking about hunting you retard I'm talking about animal cruelty in factory farms, if you don't care about that go do a DNA test and see how much maori is in you

Exactly, if they were the stronger species they would slaughter us instantly.

internationalfoods.co.nz/products/morton-coarse-kosher-salt-1-36kg-box
Or, in wellington, there's an American shop that sells it.

I know, but salt can be a bitch.

>Kosher salt has lower density, so 1 cup has less weight/salt.
That is so fucking typical of Jews, no doubt they charge more for it too.

Attached: kosher soup.jpg (960x960, 105.71K)

>Muh religion
>Muh food
Wow, looks like it's gonna be one of those /NZG/s. Wake me up when we get back to talking about bikes, guns and the finer points of rape

Attached: 1649561793422.jpg (250x232, 12.73K)

>Burn down this fucking kike store
Thanks user, great idea.

dat soup lmao

Actually, we should have a Krystallnacht list. For when we need to buy kosher salt for the big igloo, of course. I wonder how many hebrew owned businesses there are in NZ

Attached: niggerloo.jpg (478x272, 60.33K)

1/64nd my ancestor was one of the first Anglos in the country and he colonized the local coochie.

Attached: 2022-05-13_19-32-52.png (1302x1760, 223.33K)

NZ politics is gay as fuaark. everything is about race with you lil reddit faggots

Bummer, I wonder if he got one of the pretty ones, or just one of the slow ones

>bikes
>guns
>rape
I see you are a closet homosexual.

>I wonder how many hebrew owned businesses there are in NZ
I was of course just ispouting off nternet bantz but you've got me actually wondering that now. The kosher signs () I didn't even know about until oneday I looked it up wondering what that U with a circle around it means on the Best Foods mayo.
I think we'd be surprised by how many there are.

Attached: fuck yeah mayo.webm (358x640, 2.89M)

Don't stink up this thread with banalities, faggot

Why'd you blank his name out, are you afraid he is going to get exposed? My ancestor looks like Santa Claus.

Attached: hero_rev-william-williams.jpg (615x480, 40.31K)

Flake is superior

The mainstream media constantly shills them as part of its agenda to drive a wedge between whites and Maoris

Says the faggot with the kekistan flag

he got the chiefs daughter

Attached: 2022-05-13_19-45-35.png (1071x1478, 204.12K)

He probably paid for her with a cooking pot and an axe then, maoris were absolutely obsessed with those 2 things

> Islander rugby player smashes someone's face in
> Presiding judge also Islander rugby player
> Discharge without conviction
Another example of "Import the Third World, become the Third World."

>The council had taken a hands-off approach to the protest, respecting the group’s right to protest.
what the fuck are these kikes smoking

I think he paid more than that, look at her! Imagine having something so ugly in the family.

This is my 4th grandfather, his son founded New Zealand shipping and co founded Christ's college in Christchurch which is weird because my family could never afford to go to that school.

Attached: 300px-Turner-21270.jpg (300x323, 14.84K)

Coconut music is dogshit. That is all.

she came with 75 acres of land so if anything he got a dowry

It all fucking sounds the same

>which is weird because my family could never afford to go to that school.
Proof inter-generational wealth is unfair and we all need to own nothing and be happy, except for a few chosen ones of course.

Attached: 1647381843844.png (454x549, 199.24K)

I'm gonna have to rape you for that remark
Yeah well not every brand that is Kosher is jew owned obviously, they just do it because everyone does it, it's a jewish mafia protection racket type of deal. Normies never stop to think about it. But actual kike owned businesses.. there can't be that many of them, they're such a tiny minority

>she came with 75 acres of land
>but a a price that will last for every generation to come
Yeah, he got ripped off.

lets see your family tree then, 100 generations all in one small area is it?

>it's a jewish mafia protection racket type of deal.
Yes.
>But actual kike owned businesses.. there can't be that many of them, they're such a tiny minority
Same page, but I think there'd be much more than one would expect, they have a tendency to be over represented and in a negative way.

Attached: 1578458112804.jpg (985x927, 163.84K)

>lets see your family tree then
There's no niggers in mine. It's clean and beautiful as the oak.

>auto tune
>one verse
>moaning and groaning
>one constant beat to the rhythm of a metronome done by a coconut instrument that is poorly mixed
>and is an hour long
Imagine having an obnoxious neighbor and a useless noise control haha.

Attached: 52b.png (462x425, 217.43K)

litter.catbox.moe/c8zki4.mp4
Have a few other webms as well -
litter.catbox.moe/hhr2gu.webm
litter.catbox.moe/v7hk9m.webm
litter.catbox.moe/ppotg1.mp4

>they have a tendency to be over represented and in a negative way.
They certainly do

Attached: 1635621150687.png (600x644, 581.25K)

This one gets the kvetching going every time.

Attached: slaves.jpg (800x600, 85.41K)

>>moaning and groaning
That's the only good bit in nigger music. And even then White people do it better
>See: Led Zeppelin
Coconut music, on the other hand, is completely unsalvageable, even if White people do it

thanks

Oh yeah it certainly does. Back in the day, niggers used to know that too. Dudes like Malcolm X etc. These days they have BLM being literally run by jews and they still can't figure it out. I often laugh when people talk about redpilling niggers to turn against the plantation owners, it ain't gonna happen. It might have happened 50 years ago but even then it was unlikely. Most of them are just too fucking dumb to figure out who the real bad guys are. It would be amusing if it did happen though

Attached: 1633380902142.jpg (464x960, 47.75K)

Evening lads,
Giving these clotties so much grief after they fired me during the mandates that they are starting to not trust the science.
Does anyone have a contact number for reporting them?

Attached: Steve.png (1280x720, 648.69K)

Snape kills Dumbledore, suck it marvelTard

Attached: IMG_20150304_152437.jpg (355x440, 30.04K)

I hate the antichrist but if he offered me happiness and a future I would probably take it

Attached: 1641488859012.jpg (650x1000, 402.73K)

Based and koshcertified-pilled
Do not support kike buisneses

Attached: download.jpg (240x135, 6K)

Everyone was a Chad back then we would be like that if it wasn't for vaccines and plastics

Clown world justice system

Attached: 1637930808404.gif (304x171, 3.83M)

name them

when did new zealand literally become twitter

Attached: k3x8t67xozy81.jpg (710x400, 45.94K)

that 729 isn't completely true I've checked Israeli things and it wasn't there

no one says that in your pic related

That faggot and the media are Jewish so it's no wonder it's divisive bullshit

this.

Attached: keller.jpg (259x194, 7.58K)

I don't get it.

Attached: 1632347142314.gif (480x312, 3.55M)

Attached: sargon coke.webm (268x200, 209.33K)

Found a very political and relevant video for you guys to enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=rvemPyOJZEY

Hey boys, I’m eating a kale salad right now. And drinking a coopers brew. Tastes like a good night

did you raid your neighbors winter crop?

>kale salad

Attached: Jew Vegan pusher.png (586x840, 208.16K)

lmao I've seen a few versions of that one doing the rounds on Telegram

Attached: look at that snout.gif (480x270, 3.46M)

Where’s my based hooker ?

She hasn't posted for at least a month or two

I wonder if the vaxx got her

Is this an example of the ‘racist hotspot’ they accuse Tauranga of being? A town that has elected a Maori MP (Simon, Winston) for the lat 35/38 years? I think there’s something else going on. My picks...internal factions within TPM, can’t agree on a candidate, not enough money to stage a campaign they can’t win so not worth the effort, plenty of anti-Labour/opposed to this government candidates standing (National, ACT, Outdoors Party) - enough to split the right wing/anti-Labour vote enough to let Jan Tinetti sail up the middle with minimal effort and win it.

Yeah, then might ram raid some petty station for some ciggys later

I saw last nights thread. Can we have a vote to make nzg less racist and more inclusive to promote an intelligent discussion

Trannyniggerfaggot detected

I see you understand how democracy works. If we vote on a matter, this place will be invaded with faggots and niggers against our will regardless of the election results.

Attached: Enrol-Vote-Be-Ignored_FB_1200x600_ENG.jpg (1200x600, 69.33K)

Rewriting history in 1984 newspeak style. Praise Big Brother!

She wasn't vaxxed and she refused to "service" vaxxtards. She was some kinda dom, so she had a few select clients who paid a shitload to get whipped and beaten. That's what she claimed anyway, she coulda just been a normal suck 'n fuck for all we know, bitch never even posted tits so was probably a larp

I haven’t worn a mask in over two months. Got one of these. Only been asked for it twice. Went in to Repco the other day. No mask, no problems. I even thought the counter rep was happy to see a face even if it was my ugly mug

And what are you gonna do when the vote is overwhelmingly in favor of being racist? Because 99% of /NZG/ is racist as fuck. That's the one thing we all have in common, including the maoris and asians who post here

I thought you were referring to the new New Zealand history taught in schools now for a moment.

Nah pigs are the homies and make great pets. Glory to mankind !

Kek

I’ve got some experience in free-range pig farming. Gangs of piglets roaming around getting up to mischief is the most adorable thing you’ll ever see. Lots of happy memories

I can't wait for the borders to reopen. Kiwi women are filthy, degenerate, unwanted whores who have had their five minutes of fame due to closures. Time to reopen the dating pool.

Continue being racist

Ram raids are the way to go. There is an old trick too, you throw a brick through a shop front and run away, the cops come have a look and then tape it up, then you go back 3-4 hours later and burglarize it when they think it's over

Pigs = bros and even if they weren't white men respect non bro animals like birds and fish

Can't wait for more Filipina nurses to flood in. A veritable tsunami of pristine pussy ripe for insemination.

Attached: 1644735296682m.jpg (1024x946, 148.62K)

>Instead of burning our whores in the town square to teach women a lesson, we should open our borders to shitskins.
How progressive.

I've done them but only hookers, they the ugliest but the kindest Asian hookers

Yeah right lmao they'll all have taken the jab, they wouldn't be able to get jobs in the medical industry otherwise

I can't stand any of the languages that come out of SEA

>I fuck whores
Why would you do that to yourself?

Attached: Your std riddled dick looks like a battered sav.jpg (1088x966, 102.38K)

I only do sometimes and it's because the modern dating game is absolutely cucked, you need to totally submit to a woman and be a phony pretending to like her bullshit or pretend to be a fun person. But a hooker is just pay $100 and she lets you fuck her and then smiles and says thanks and she'll like to see you soon. That's actually a more traditional way to go, buying her instead of submitting to her

It's a slippery slope bro. Just wait until the borders reopen. So many migrants who are desperate to come to NZ to let their inner whore out. You can fuck 'em for free. The monopoly of pathetic Kiwi women is about to end and they know it. That's why they're all so desperate at 30+ to snag a man.

Attached: 1650372449250m.jpg (491x1024, 80.04K)

>I only take it up the arse sometimes and it's because the modern dating game is absolutely cucked, you need to totally submit to a woman and be a phony pretending to like her bullshit or pretend to be a fun person. But a hooker is just pay a small fee of selling your soul and she takes from you your dignity and then smiles and says thanks and she'll like to see you soon serf. That's actually the antithesis of a more traditional way to go, growing up with a soulmate, marrying the girl you grew up with, rather than everyone fucking everyone is a nation wide orgy of Jew led filth that is in every sense a sure fire way to end a civilisation.

Attached: results of degeneracy.png (1200x4168, 184.78K)

its reddit. not twitter.

I don't screw for free, I only pay and that way I get to fuck the way I want to

ime sure there's a direct correlation between excess gut fat and willingness to throw away boomerbucks away simping for young pussy, they don't really have anything else once they have neglected their body for 50 years drinking gin an watching TAB

>That's why they're all so desperate at 30+ to snag a man.
No, the reason for that is Jew led sexual libation social acceptance, the Jew created "family" court, the Jew influence on hatred towards men, the Jew driven legalization of no fault divorce, the Jew trickery of taking women out of the home where their labour directly benefited their family to the office where they are ensalved, the Jew giving women the vote, the Jew fucking with womens heads with daytime TV, and much much more. All culminating in from the men's perspective only a fucking dumbass would ever commit to a relationship.

Attached: 1584268567408.jpg (1024x683, 153.47K)

the vaccine is a good thing because it will kill off at least 80% of the human race. There's way too many people on the earth

kill yourself and help solve the problem then if its such a just cause faggot

Hopefully that includes 100% of the jewish race. You'd agree with me, right memeflag?

Attached: 1642389435761.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

>Memeflag
>Vaccines kill people
>Good thing that we gave it to Europeans and not niggers.

Attached: behind this post.jpg (491x491, 42.99K)

without Europeans they would die out within 5 years

They got the kosher vaccine.

lol they did try to give it to the niggers, credit where credit is due Bill Gates does try to genocide them sometimes. But the nigs seem to be the epitome of the bell curve meme on this particular issue, they smelt a rat straight away. Same with flaxniggers, hence the govt pushing it so hard on them. Whites on the other hand have had 70 + years of demoralization and are happily committing mass suicide

Yeah. Although there were some reports of myocarditis coming out of Israhole for a while.. they may have been fake though

Probably did happen, but only for the goy cattle there. You'd be unsurprised as to what they do to them there.

Attached: 1591465566481.jpg (833x790, 137.86K)

Yeah, Amharrats I think they were called in biblical times. Higher on the pyramid than us goyim but lower than elite jews

They got the real one, we know because cases sky rocketed after

>get sick
>do self RAT test
>covid
>just to see what its about I go online to submit my result
>was your RAT test positive or negative?
>*click* positive
>"you are covid-19 positive"
>"yeah I just selected that option when I submitted the form"
>"you must self isolate for seven days"

there is absolutely nothing to stop this from being abused. You can get one of those tests and get careful with drawing a positive result on.. or better yet just keep an old positive test if you've caught it. you can have a free week off work in a few months.

If I wasn't getting neetbux id be exploiting this...

Yep. Also I hope you didn't use the swab the test came with because I rubbed it between my fingers and about 100 glass fibers came off it that I could see

>glass fibers

they're harmless particles to induce sneezing. these particular swabs have been around a long time. If you sneeze you're supposed to get right back in there for a better sample.

It's why the test says to blow your nose before taking the swab you retard. glass fibers..... dont do drugs user

>Hurr the site is dumb
It's a data collecting racket. Don't worry your IP, device, browser and anything else they could gather have all been recorded.

Attached: Uncle Ted2.jpg (1200x1200, 400.56K)

I'm moving to NZ. The future is a Sunni Islam NZ 2050. Inshallah!

Attached: Not a happy bruce.png (602x576, 28.05K)

>stuff.co.nz/national/politics/local-government/128632745/cost-revealed-for-replacing-octagon-grass-after-long-protest-ends

Did they even consider just leaving it to regrow on it's own? because that's what grass does.

Ah yes, Ukraine

I'm drunk and ordered too many pizzas. Might do a ram raid later idk.

Have you Praised Him today?

Attached: KILL ALL SHITSKIN INVADERS.webm (640x360, 1.81M)

No, and I never will. Dude is a pathetic faggot who turned normal white men into enemies of the state. We're all suffering the consequences of that poofter's actions. So fuck off or I'll ram raid your arsehole boy.

My nigga

Attached: Die you fucking fag.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

Salaam alaikum fren, I converted the Jordan pilot burning video to webm.

Attached: Burning the Jordanian pilot dog.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

Shit, he's a happy clapper. I bet he was a hit on the dance floor

Op here. I have stuff I'm doing tomorrow at my usual time (5:30) so either someone else will have to make it or if I'm done by 7 and its not up, then I should be able to then.

Oyasumi /NZG/. Just jerked off onto my sheets again because I can't be fucking bothered getting a tissue. I hope I die in my sleep.

At least change your sheets bro, ffs

Attached: 1645314726307.png (817x656, 234.33K)

Based. I was hoping to wank to the slaughter of infidels and apostates, but ISIS didn't release any new videos today. Oh well, I busted a nut to some regular porn.

Attached: tfw no new ISIS videos.png (800x658, 134.98K)

Is porn allowed in Islam?

No, but I still watch it lol. I'll get beheaded for it.

Attached: AMPUTATING THE ARMS OF THE THIEVES.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

Serious question, why don't you have an Islamic tradwife yet? It would be the easiest religion to get a virgin wife these days

You're expected to get a job and provide for the family. I'm a dole bludger.

>Implying all your pathetic muslim dog bretheren aren't all on the dole anyway.

Do they specify exactly how you are expected to provide the money for the family? I mean if you're NEETing, you're still getting money, right? Surely they'd be ok with draining the infidel govt of it's money, I'm pretty sure tons of muzzies over in bongland just leech off the govt. You could call it financial jihad