I need a webm of someone taking a dump on russian flag

I need a webm of someone taking a dump on russian flag.

Attached: 1604790956069.jpg (540x680, 61.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lightskin_z/status/820124948689784832
nycsubway.org/perl/show?146342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why

You have to go back.

I need the video of the white school kid calling a nigger school kid a nigger, and then the nigger literally leaps over a table and chases the white kid out of the classroom, and there is a wonderful video after that where the white kid is running down a hall calling for help in a perfect Cartman voice while the nigger is still chasing him.

Anyone know the one I mean? Got a link? It's a few years old at least, it was gold.

Do it yourself you meme flaggot.

How about a bucket?

Attached: bucket.webm (726x720, 2.87M)

Fuck it, I found it: twitter.com/lightskin_z/status/820124948689784832

>that sci-font on the subway station name
What zoomer hell hole is this?

I have a russian flag.. I will get my dog to take a juicy shit on the flag later today. My dog has been shitting yellow mustard colored runny greasy shits lately so it will work well.

It's a goddam word. Why do they hate it so much.

nycsubway.org/perl/show?146342

Because I haven't seen one. Also Russia is a degenerate, AIDS infested, vodka and glue sniffing brain damaged country full of misery and hopelessness. Taking a dump on their national symbols is not offensive. Russia is a shithole. One cannot offend a nigger by saying his a nigger (because he is).

very based

Good. Don't forget to post it. Thanks in advance.

Seethe and cope Zelensky

yeah but I can offend YOU by saying you're a glownigger contractor for the CIA who had to get approval for every "n-word" in your post.

I'll post 2-3 webms of people shitting on the russian flag in exchange for 2-3 of people shitting on the CIA flag. Because you're all the same shitty assholes to me. :)

>degenerate, AIDS infested, vodka and glue sniffing brain damaged country full of misery and hopelessness
And the USA, France, UK, and Germany. Because all of those countries are infested with AFRICANS. LOL.
>noooo don't post that fuck I was just trying to make anti-russian sentiment how do I make this guy stop posting is he pro-russia or pro-something else?
No, I'm anti-you.

You should stop taking that shit. It messes with your brain, Brian.

>/x/

That's the best you have? I'd like to discuss with your manager how much your department is funded per month and how much that impacts the average taxpayer. Not sure this shit is worth it.

is how you send someone to another board you illiterate newfag retard incompetant shitbird.
What's this "OP" named? "Operation Any Forums cookie" or some gay shit?
Try and tech yourself to fly by jumping off a bridge.

Yes, Brian. Having sex with your friend Allan, makes you gay. You're gay. And so are your delusions.

If I was gay I would join the CIA which is basically the biggest gay club in america. Can you tell me what this image depicts?

Attached: sneed.jpg (480x360, 13.25K)

Attached: based doggo.webm (720x1280, 1.19M)

Calm down CIPSO

Haha yes, take that Putin!

Great meme kind stranger

Very poggers

Attached: dh9mfdi08sz61.png (2048x2048, 58.41K)

Wow that wins the war!
Alright let's reduce the operating budget of the CIA, NSA, and cancel all the senator's pay for the next 10 years! :D