Judaism is just the typical moloch/baal/saturn child sacrificial cult worship

Judaism is just the typical moloch/baal/saturn child sacrificial cult worship.
Christianity is the same religion, but with a made up harry potter boy who is exactly as real and has been "proven" to be real in the same ways
>London: real, School prefects: real, Cats: real
>As we can see, the historical basis that a child named Harry Potter lived in London and went to a magical school with prefects and had a witch friend with a cat is all supported by cats, school prefects, and london being real.
Muslims are even dumber, the Quran is just Mohammed being a literal faggot and hanging out with men and then stroking out in the desert and claiming his desert strokes were "visions" and he would be "10x the prophet that Moses was" wow real creative.

This cube religion and it's 2 little hellspawn really should fuck off. Jews coming in here to divide and conquer by crying about other religions can fuck off. Crying about other religions isn't a defense of your obviously indefensible fuckup of a belief system.

Attached: fuck the cube honestly fam.jpg (2100x1500, 402.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/345535531
play.ertdfgcvb.xyz/#/src/demos/doom_flame_full_color
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maarat_al-Numan#Crusader_Ma‘arra_massacre_(1098)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Christianity is the same religion
MALACHI
1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

2: 2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

3:7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

3:9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

based

Attached: goddoesntcareaboutchina.jpg (598x817, 153.84K)

Oh great another one of these threads. He isn't even payed by mossad, he does it for free!

Attached: 1641517369960.png (960x702, 500.71K)

STOP. Everything you posted and WILL post is just a bunch of shit a jew wrote. Your mommy and daddy believed it because they didn't have critical thinking skills, passed down their genes to you and also their religion. Now, because you have no critical thinking skills, you are stuck in a jew religion.

Religion is 100% related to your genetic lineage. You're not a jew and therefore your posts and your beliefs are retarded. I doubt you can read so you'll likely just spam the thread like a nig.

jews and chinese want white people to worship the religion that makes them the weakest.
>how about the one that tells you to "turn the other cheek" instead of "kill anyone who opposes you"
YEAH!!!!
Fuck off.

You will never be a real viking. You have no drakkar, you have no sacred grove, you have no slave-wives. You are an obese man twisted by corn syrup and hormone-pumped meat into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your ancestors are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your asinine positions behind closed doors. Christians are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out larpers with incredible efficiency. Even larpers who “pass” look uncanny and tryhard to a man. Your reddit handle is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk woman home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your smelly, funko-pop filled axe-shed. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rosary, get on your knees, put it around your palms, and plunge into the Glorious Mysteries. Your parents will find you, surprised but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you (in 60 years) with a cross headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a Christian is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a soul that is unmistakably Saved. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

get a load of this retard lmao

Attached: Faces of the united states.png (771x960, 776.28K)

Also this Dutch user has a great point. If god is such a big deal why is China allowed to literally blaspheme every religion and yet be economy #2 or #1 depending on how you measure it?
>well uh, he's gonna punish them
By giving them success? Imagine how dumb you have to be to cope around this too. Can you just tell me how you cope knowing you have to take a stupid intellectual position for god? Like, you have to assume your god is actively a fuckwit or that he's too much of a fuckwit to design a world where he doesn't lose.
>but he's the best
>but he loses all the time
You can't explain that because it's a nigger mentality.
>we da best gods
>we da best race

Bump

Attached: F28D09EB-46F7-4FCA-BA8A-6479E858CEDD.jpg (360x450, 39.12K)

>Religion is 100% related to your genetic lineage
TITUS 3:9
But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

1 TIMOTHY 1:4
Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

ROMANS 8:15
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

I have already made my enemies women speak my tongue and I have conquered those who have come to my lands. I have spilled blood on the Earthmother where Ymir was slain and I have flown where High, Just-As-High, and Third sit.

My ancestors look upon me with many emotions. But they know that when all is said and done, you will be gone, and we will remain.

Cry about it. Ragnarok comes for you all the same.

>get one chance in life
>USA
Jewish god disproven immediately.

>Judaism is just the typical moloch/baal/saturn child sacrificial cult worship.
>Christianity is the same religion, but with a made up harry potter boy who is exactly as real and has been "proven" to be real in the same ways
Dumb ass. There the same thing at different times. And they are based on mushrooms and keeping you dumb shits dumb by denying you access.

Attached: a cool book.jpg (1954x3125, 764.16K)

all i have on the pedo satanic cabal, their faggy cults, crimes symbols agenda etc.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/345535531

Attached: Nixon Grove.jpg (850x400, 71.11K)

>Jewish god
ROMANS 3
29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

I'm starting to wonder if they kicked Nixon out just because he didn't like fags.
Also, in 2022 "watergate" literally doesn't mean shit to me. Obvious both sides do it, and when you catch the democrats they don't get embarrassed.

ROMANS 1
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

You conquered no one, you're just a sad man who didn't like to go to Sunday school as it interrupted your free time from watching cartoons. No one takes your larp seriously. You don't sacrifice children, you don't rape and pillage, you have no slaves yet you have the utter nerve to think you have bested anyone. To cope you make posts like this to fill the void in your soul as it is has been bewitched by jewish approved paganism and THE SCIENCE™ and drained of any spiritual meaningfulness.

dude you're spamming the shit a jew wrote, a roman revised, an italian censored, a greek made addendums to, and then an englishman translated twice.

How can you fucking possibly think that's valuable is beyond me.
>but my parents told me that this religion
YES NO SHIT THATS EVERYONES FUCKING STORY THEY FOLLOW THE RELIGION THEIR PARENTS TOLD THEM TO. HAVE YOU TRIED THINKING CRITICALLY?

>but my parents told me that this religion
No, but they should have.

PROVERBS 13:22
A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.

ECCLESIASTES 7
11 Wisdom is good with an inheritance: and by it there is profit to them that see the sun.

12 For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.

Attached: scale.gif (1576x9930, 1.72M)

Jews are gonna burn in hell
play.ertdfgcvb.xyz/#/src/demos/doom_flame_full_color

Saturn worshippers do not steal and control/gatekeep. They cannibalize for their own survival, just like the god they worship.

Mandala 1

What thing I am I do not know. I wander secluded, burdened by my mind. When the first-born of Truth has come to me I receive a share in that self-same Word.
Rig Veda, I.164.37

May He delight in these my words.
Rig Veda, I.25.18

I laud Agni the priest, the divine minister of sacrifice, who invokes the gods, and is most rich in gems.
May Agni, the invoker, the sage, the true, the most renowned, a god, come hither with the gods!
Start of Hymn 1, as quoted in Transactions of the Royal Society of Edinburgh Vol. 23 (1864), p. 267
Variant translations:
Agni I laud, the high priest, god, minister of sacrifice, The invoker, lavishest of wealth.
Mandala 1, Hymn 1, verse 1

The wise speak of what is One in many ways.
Rig Veda 1.164.46

God is one and the sole ruler of the Universe. God is one but the learned call him by many names.
Rig Veda, in A Garden of Deeds: Ramacharitmanas, a Message of Human Ethics, p.56

O ye who wish to gain realization of the Supreme Truth, utter the name of "Vishnu" at least once in the steadfast faith that it will lead you to such realization.
I.15b.3

Just as the sun's rays in the sky are extended to the mundane vision, so in the same way the wise and learned devotees always see the abode of Lord Vishnu.
I.22.20

Let me now sing the heroic deeds of Viṣṇu who has measured apart the realms of the earth, who propped up the upper dwelling-place, striding far as he stepped forth three times.
They praise for his heroic deeds Viṣṇu who lurks in the mountains, wandering like a ferocious wild beast, in whose three wide strides all creatures dwell.
1.154.1–2, as translated by Wendy Doniger O'Flaherty in The Rig Veda : An Anthology (1981), p. 226

Alone, he supports threefold the earth and the sky — all creatures.

Wow isn't it great when someone spams a bunch of fucking crap?

>They cannibalize for their own survival, just like the god they worship
Christians have eaten people for their own survival before. During the crusades they literally ate people they killed for being heritics during a famine
>The most infamous event from the city's history dates from late 1098, during the First Crusade. After the Crusaders, led by Raymond de Saint Gilles and Bohemond of Taranto, successfully besieged Antioch they found themselves with insufficient supplies of food. Their raids on the surrounding countryside during the winter months did not help the situation. By December 12 when they reached Ma‘arra, many of them were suffering from starvation and malnutrition. They managed to breach the city's walls and massacred about 8,000 inhabitants. However, this time, as they could not find enough food, they resorted to cannibalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maarat_al-Numan#Crusader_Ma‘arra_massacre_(1098)