ALL IODINE ADVOCATES ARE PAID SHILLS

DONT BELIEVE THEM ANYTHING
Any Forums here, these iodine shills that post here aswell a lot are found out. Likely ecess iodine is toxic and thats why they shill for it.
But on Any Forums today there were revealed forever
Look at his retarded reasoning, throwing only ad hominem

Attached: 43qzz.jpg (1080x1080, 326.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

optimox.com/iodine-study-12
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFF

I EAT SO MANY SHRIMP I GET IODINE POISONING

GOD i wish my ass were that FAT

Attached: licky.webm (400x400, 196.14K)

You can do an iodine shot a day. Mines from the health food store. You mix it with water

The points is that ITS BAD FOR YOU

If you live in the first world you probably have enough iodine in your system.

BBBRRRRAAAAAPPPPPP

I follow the world's best functional medicine doctors and they have never said too much iodine bad.

I would stomp on a kitten to get a good SNIIIIIIFFFFFFFFF

She's too fat

Or a least soon will be if she's American

I mean yeah that's retarded but so is this. Why does every debate on Any Forums have to devolve into hyperbole?

Attached: what.png (610x110, 28.98K)

>SCIENCE

Attached: vreq.gif (417x317, 40.06K)

>0 test
if anything shes too thin

Bumping not for the topic but for the cheeks

Attached: F7B9DBA3-BD8A-410F-AC74-04521D6F07C7.jpg (720x459, 24.84K)

Kek. I remember this song.

Please gtfo

Attached: 1600543555628.png (128x128, 30.06K)

You'll never be a real woman, discord tranny

Attached: 1645724321556.gif (1426x1426, 590.98K)

She is, you can see the fat dimples and cellulite. She is very unhealthy.

Attached: 1335720211032.jpg (600x600, 255.69K)

That's partially correct, vegetable versions of protein and vitamins are not as bioavailable, and you would need to get 5-10x fold of them to have the same amount.

I fell for supplement shilling several times and it never made me feel any better. not one time.

Grade A pooper

FUCK NIGGERS MAKE ME SICK WITH ALL THAT PINCHING AND BARGAINING

God imagine that float flipping upside down and the girl's head gets submerged but when she tries to return to the surface she can't because her ass is so huge that she is literally stuck in the float and she starts to panic and splash wildly as she quickly runs out of air but she is unable to free her ass or correct the float and then in a last desperate act of a drowning woman she uses the last of her oxygen to scream out to you the cameraman to help her but it comes out as a barely audible gurgle and you watch as she enters into her death throws as water fills her lungs and she claws at her throat and chest drawing blood which dilutes in the pool water and then after another 30 seconds her struggling slows and she stops moving then you take one last photo of her floating corpse with her ass sticking out then you upload it onto her onlyfans and it gets a ton of likes and a ton of subs and tips and you use that money to buy a campervan and with it you and your pet dog ride off into the sunset.

Attached: 1604250287531.webm (640x800, 1.96M)

Hight body fat is healthy for woman, if anything shes unhealthy because she is at the lower end of normal.
You skelly shills are just as bad if not even worse

optimox.com/iodine-study-12

Draw your own conclusions.