USA downgrades Russia as no longer a 'pose a long-term systemic challenge to the United States'

How did Russia convince everyone they were the 2nd strongest military in the world? What are they really? Somewhere between Fiji and Greenland is my guess.

>Pentagon's new strategy will describe Russia as an "acute threat" but one that cannot post a long-term systemic challenge to the United States, the number three Pentagon official says.

twitter.com/alexplitsas/status/1507154446035431431

Attached: 1648969648985.png (577x351, 33.53K)

USA lost Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq. Russians aren't the only incompetent fighting force in the world per assigned military budget.

They're not the second strongest. They are the strongest. They have nukes and hypersonic sleds. The US lost to the taliban.

The Russians (Soviets) lost to the Afghans a lot harder.

Russia is a poor shithole and can't even put up a good fight against Ukraine. USA could take out Russia in 1 day. Putin is a goddamned disaster.

Attached: angerymonke.png (600x663, 459.38K)

Did the tranny at arms say this? Is this thanks to another leak obtained from Putin's secret private inner circle?

Mutt, you couldn't even defeat the Taliban, but go ahead, I want to see NYC nuked so i can laugh at charred mutts

the CIA overestimated yet again
just like iraq being smart enough to have WMDs
its weird. they overestimate some regimes and then massively underestimate others
i bet if america bombed iran, they'd be pissing in tehran in 1 week, but if america tried to invade greece, the mutts would get rekt. its just weird

Soviet Union was not Russian. Russians were the first to fall to jewish communism.

If that is true, this literally means America cucked but of course Any Forums is simply too retarded to understand it lol

I always thought it was obvious it was not meant to take on NATO, just occasionally intervene in Syria or the likes of Ukraine or Azerbaijan, all with nukes waved in front of the wests face to keep them away. China is clearly the #1 US military contender.

>USA with all our tech can't defeat goat fuckers after 20 years
>Russia can't steamroll country right on its border
>China still too weak/scared to take Taiwan

I'm starting to think militaries in general are a meme

2,461 US deaths in 20 years? that's really it? fucking pathetic.

Attached: US deaths in Afghanistan.png (1367x1643, 174.04K)

Jesus Christ what a bunch of incompetents. Although I am sure this is just more faggy propaganda.
Fuck I hate the establishment.

There isn't a military on this planet that would have swiftly taken Ukraine. It simply doesn't exist. The only metric is who would have done it with the fewest blunders.

Of course the Pentagon considers:

1. Climate Change
2. White supremacism
3. Transphobia

as the main challenges to the United States

Attached: tranny military.jpg (838x1024, 207.45K)

Sounds like extreme cope. It reminds me of the cope and salt you get in your private messages when you beat the crap out of somebody in a multiplayer game. They say things like "you ain't nothing!, you got lucky!" They always down play your victory.

Attached: 1648746025511.jpg (474x464, 31.12K)

They fucking caused the greatest threat to our democracy in our history by putting Trump in power. They very bad. Don't call them smart though, even though they did that, which they actually did.

Afghanistan wasn't really peer 2 peer fighting. The American wars aren't really comparable to the RU-UKR war.

we killed millions of goat fuckers, you absolute retard. it wasn't a military loss.

cope muzzy incel

okay, lets talk about Iraq, then. Remember when we completely decimated the worlds 4th largest army in 2 weeks?

Still lost though, maybe they were hiding and not fighting since they lost and didn't take casualties