Pol advice thread

Miserable doomer here. Im broke and hate my job. What should I do? Quit, sell my cars and house and move or keep toughing it out and make a change when i get my 40k inheritance?

Attached: FPWGMJoXEAsOSM6.jpg (525x466, 41.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wgu.edu/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365425492
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/354329872
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/355171202
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/355320152
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357265654
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357564973
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357707200
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356362910
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360744199
youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJ-azUl3g4
youtube.com/watch?v=ynLTw2fzl9o
youtube.com/watch?v=_kp9lysWDrM
youtube.com/watch?v=-CZ4u4yvR3o
ponderingcast.com/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbVObMnSiBHJfS-oNi857dg37fbF8yM-7eVao0hqa6bPhGOA/viewform
t.me/ sU1_SiGXXn04OGNh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do something funny

i was like you in my late 20s became very depressed and was honestly just slowly drinking myself to death. then I quit my shitty office job and with the money I saved I got a small rv and started to travel the us and i'm now in my mid 30s and still on the road. its not the best but it help me knowing I no longer am tied down. you should try traveling even if its just in the US. I know our country is slowly turning into a shithole but there are still really great parts in the heart of the country. basically avoid any blue states and you should be ok. I recommend the midwest, I was born in texas but texas aint texas no more and I can honestly see myself living the rest of my life here in indiana

how old are you? what is the cause for your doomer-state apart from a dull job?

wgu.edu/

3k per 6 month semesters
all remote - live anywhere with internet
no homework, only exams
schedule exams whenever you want at short notice
self-paced
exams are often external certifications
pell grant pays around 100%.
can do 12 credits or 60+ per semester, up to you
good transfer of previous credits from other institutions
accredited

can loans for living expenses.
takes me about 2 months to finish 12 credits. that's 4 months freetime, do more credits, or work on other things.

move out of the city. get a cheap place in small town.

Attached: apu tux.png (178x177, 20.95K)

you can get NEET life without being a NEET.

Attached: game.png (3279x3279, 2.71M)

>40k inheritance?
how do you know when/if you will get it?

stop talking to chuds, go out, meet people

early 30s. No friends, no family outside of elderly relative i help care for/visit. Mental health issues of depression and anxiety, some inherited/ some self imposed. A fresh start would be a good change to do more positive things

I'm in the will for 20% The when happens when the person dies (or about a year or so after, whenever the executor gets everything done, i dont really know how all that works, just that im in a legally binding document to receive 20%)

also you need to address the doomer issue or you will never be happy no matter what your external circumstances are.

you will need to figure out how spirituality is true in your own way, ignore what everyone else says about it or the people act in its name (like organized religion). it is true. you just need to convince yourself. if you actually want to find out, look, and things will meet you according to you level of maturity/ability to understand them - but you have to look in good faith. again, avoid dogma and institutions, you have everything you need within you.

here's some HD remoralization:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365425492

>Previous high fidelity /RG/ - YAGATEs - /Remoralization General/s
/RG/-38: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/354329872
/RG/-43: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/355171202
/RG/-44: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/355320152
/RG/-48: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357265654
/RG/-50: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357564973
/RG/-51: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357707200
/BSG/-5: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356362910
/MG/-4: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360744199

Attached: imageedit_3_4600644074.png (510x710, 243.43K)

memeticism frennercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8

what is memeticism?
>"Memeticism is the fusion of Soul alchemy and memetics. In essence, it is the “Art of art” as it pertains to identity in the information age. Memeticism can be practiced across all mediums of creative expression, but is most powerful in its digital memetic form. Memeticism can be thought of as the art nd science of “drawing with ideas”, “alchemic cultural collaging” or “memetically mediated identity integration”. Identity is the canvas, culture is the paint, and the world is the easel."

introduction to memeticism:
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/

>where can i find all your memæsis?
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism

>what else you got?

christcemic - memetic christianity and immortality
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
>"The Christian meme of the Divine Redemption is indisputably the most extraordinary and extravagant meme that has ever graced humanity. The Divine Redemption meme is no ordinary meme, it is a class entirely of its own, a class which explicitly subsumes all other memes and memeplexes. The Divine Redemption meme is a metaphysical ubiquitous alchemic proposition that allows the imperfect to increase Perfection. From a magical-memetic perspective, the internal and external mechanics of the Divine Redemption meme may be understood in a practical and spectacular way.

Honktopia new world order - free 501 card meta balanced playable 2020 user metamemeplex
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
>"Premier fully functional + meta balanced hyper-compressible meta-memeplex psycho-cultural-alchemic-memetic technology that uses neurolinguistics, hyper-juxtaposition, and other methods to circumvent synthetic epistemics while programming the players into a 4g/5g warfare psycho-spiritual frame."

>need /RG/? (remoralization)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357707200

Attached: quadrangle.png (931x931, 334.59K)

meme club frennercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJ-azUl3g4

swing the bat, fren:
youtube.com/watch?v=ynLTw2fzl9o

vengence, fren:
youtube.com/watch?v=_kp9lysWDrM

meme club #1 - LET THE GAMES BEGIN:
youtube.com/watch?v=-CZ4u4yvR3o
meme club#2 -APRIL FOOLS EDITION
[being edited, up soon]

come ponder with frens:
ponderingcast.com/
[this is not my website, podcast, or discord, but you can find me there]
competative based fren meme competition on fridays, audience participation, prizes.

explore the website to find the frens.

meme club registration:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbVObMnSiBHJfS-oNi857dg37fbF8yM-7eVao0hqa6bPhGOA/viewform

memetic alchemy workshop (practice not theory)
t.me/ sU1_SiGXXn04OGNh
[the telegrams are run by me]

your fundamental problem is internal and not external. so long as you don't realize this, you will continue to be a doomer, destined for self-destruction even if you inherited 1 mil.

Attached: memeticism_biggie smalls.png (2550x2089, 3.36M)

End a leftist.

climb on a tall building and murder-suicide a fat person so you make a big splat and a huge meme

First, you should figure out why. Why the fuck are you here user? What is your purpose? What are you building and for who?

When you have a purpose. Then you can start changing your course accordingly.

i have presented you several possible paths which i have personally tested.

my guess is that you need to realize that you don't actually have your best interest at heart, and then need to understand why that is. you can learn this by being presented with solutions and then rejecting them and continuing self-sabotaging behavior.

i was there for a long time user, and the stuff i've posted was from me getting out of it.

don't rule out that you don't want to be miserable. you are not victim of anything external (jews, family, injustice, masons, women, etc), you only have yourself to blame for your situation - if you don't acknowledge this, then you rob yourself of the power to get out of it.

you don't have to follow any of the stuff i'm offering you, find your own way if you'd like.

practically, WGU is your best bet for giving yourself stability, a career path, and ample time for internal work (since you only have to work 4 months a year if you want).

Attached: pepecat.png (494x425, 84.56K)

Join the NSA and get to play with cool tech

If you're not posting this from the future, then nobody is impressed.

it's the meme of the hour.

Attached: thinking apu.png (635x523, 52.12K)

based nomad

get a crafting hobby that you can do to zone out and be productive in the meantime, preferably something you can make extra money off from
art crafting or something, pottery, metalworking, concentrat eon the one thing you really would like to make like you imagine it should look like, become perfect at it and start to sell and advertise your stuff online
cope as good as you can with the shit you deal with to keep the bills paid and relocate
also check out the posts by this user pic related is real, inside our percieved reality are multiple dimensions out of sight but not out of reach

Attached: dimensions.png (420x450, 72.09K)

what are you good at?