Russians are loosing so what do you think about this plan?

Russians are loosing so what do you think about this plan?

Attached: comment_16489692285YBV18MUR46wh7r7DEc6YV.jpg (3834x2160, 2.39M)

Disgusting. I'd rather Russia took all of Europe than give one fucking inch of it to the Chinks and Globohomo USA.
Poland is a shithole and will be, eventually, destroyed.

>Globohomo
>Poland is a shithole

Well...you have to stop reading Any Forums that much

This is actually a "what neighbouring country is the closest to you" map for Russia.

gib Murmansk pls I'm a creature of the cold and it's gettign too warm here

i’m all for it if we genoc… denazify the population

USA is more conservative than Russia

Attached: 1645473629115.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Attached: Finland captures Leningrad.jpg (2562x1438, 968.52K)

Attached: treaty of vladivostok hearts of iron finland.jpg (2562x1436, 956.79K)

Split up Russia and the split up Serbia even further.

Tatars need their own state so they can lead Muslims into the 21st century, which means help them getting rid of religion

Pretty soon you'll know how we're losing, get your pussy bitches ready, this year we'll deal with ukraine next year we'll fuck NATO and start with you.

You are funny guy ruSSkie, you are losing to Ukraine where there is not a single NATO soldier, if you started a war with NATO you would be wiped out.

Look, did I miss something?

Attached: russiangoal.jpg (680x680, 144.22K)

I don't want that land since it would mean more vartniggers in civilized country unless we just gas all the locals before taking it.

this land is worthless unless we cleanse the vatniks off it

The borders look too unnatural, the have no geographical or demographical justification. They look like made up borders from colonial Africa. Also, it's not a good idea to give China any more land. See pic related, although these borders might not be perfect either, they make much more sense. Uraine gets Kuban, which had significant Ukrainianpopulation before heavy russification, Finland get Karelia, the rest gets split according to at least somewhat meaningful administrative/geographical/ethnic borders.

Attached: Texkemi.jpg (2800x2897, 1014.67K)

>loosing
What is it with every 60 IQ subhuman being totally incapable of spelling fucking ‘losing’ correctly and it’s not even just irrelevant plumbers like OP I see zoomers and other retards doing it too. Bunch of fucking retards, no wonder everything is so bad all the time maybe people are just too fucking stupid anymore for the world to work.

We didn't wand kaliningrad before and we don't want it now.

cry loser

If this happen :
This will be the end of our civilization.
Poland should get fucking nuked, you are the scum of europe. No one like you in the West. You just waste the money that we give you. Your Woman are fucking whore. And I know that you are not from Poland OP, alphabet agent. Stop shilling this fucking map fucking idiot. Do you not understand ? EU fucking hate you, idiot.