Redpill me on richard spencer

is he really CIA?

Attached: richardspencer.jpg (400x400, 21.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litter.catbox.moe/pmrm1f.mp4
litter.catbox.moe/8fhkj4.mp4
litter.catbox.moe/xn6eep.mp4
litter.catbox.moe/b3kvel.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares. He was always a fag and anyone who fell for his kike white nationalist larp and didn't see him as the controlled opposition he was is a fucking mouth breather. Sage in all fields nigger

Russian fed more likely, why do people take the blame off of Russia?

Attached: 19344587574945.png (808x1210, 1.51M)

A literal controlled opposition shill from day 1. Stop posting about this irrelevant faggot, ameritards.

He was shitty control op tho seeing as he brought many to /our/ side and then fucked up so hard almost crying on tv etc. that people stopped following him with ease

One deduces by his current antics that he is indeed, compromised.

He's from GAY
Great American Yesmen

He's banged so many leftist that journalists and he's an Anglo Chad but he's been on a mission for 2 years now to turn white leftists into white nationalists

Flat forehead and wide eyes = government employee

In the past pre diversity that wasn’t the look. Now those features might as well be hand rubbing and big nose

He probably takes marching orders from them, but it's highly unlikely that they employ him in a full time capacity.
He's still a crazy lolcow at the end of the day.

Because not everyone believes the shill narative of muh Russia bad guy.

he's a pussy who ran like a bitch from Antifa
and promotes Biden
and NATO
and the vax
....and is apparently NOT getting paid

if the nigger's not getting paid by the CIA, ADL, SPLC, then he's a total schmuck

Attached: richard.spencer.punched.coward.gif (480x270, 558.52K)

The guy is extremely dumb or at least has mental issues that make him appear dumb

Let's see:
>Actual Russophilia
>Trump train
>Sieg heiling for literally no reason on election day 2016
>"homosexuality is the last stand of implicit white culture"
>Nazbol gang
>Shilling Tulsi Gabbard
>Yang gang
>Riding with Biden
>Take the vax, Chud
>Based Macron, Eurofederalism
I don't know. He's either never serious about any of his positions or he's doing 180's on purpose to make his supporters look like the gullible retards they are.

he's a contrarian and loves the limelight

Just a dumb old queer who grifted in the movement

Stop posting this guy here. I don't think he is a fed, like give the feds some credit lol. He is simply a narcissist with ambitions of grandeur and he only cares about promoting himself with the new political movement or whatever. He doesn't stand for anything. First, he claimed he was the leader of the alt-right, larped around and failed misserably, now he is the most prominent critic of the alt-right.

Fuck that faggot, seriously stop posting him here

He’s a closet gay and he lists for power.
And that’s why he’s not gonna make it.
Simple as.

t. I went to high school with him and yes he’s a gay.

No source besides Dugin is not taken seriously within Russia. His job is to spook you. I’d say he’s a CIA asset most likely and a bad one at that.

He's a complete faggot.

His political views are like the weather. If you don’t like them right now, just wait

>supports jewkraine
Definetly CIA

3 part video documentary series from Vigilante Intelligence on the kremlin's use of the alt right, far left etc. First video goes over Richard Spencer
>will vladimir putin save the world part? 1
litter.catbox.moe/pmrm1f.mp4
>will vladimir putin save the world? part 2
litter.catbox.moe/8fhkj4.mp4
>will vladimir putin save the world? part 3
litter.catbox.moe/xn6eep.mp4

>Martinez Perspective - Kremlin ties to the dissident right exposed
litter.catbox.moe/b3kvel.mp4

/pol is the definition of controlled opposition in every conceivable way and the alt-right is fucking trash, considering Russia is ZOG anyway

Attached: 19348557489484.jpg (640x274, 57.61K)

As a brown white nationalist, I never trusted him. From the begining I knew this kike was an actual faggot. I knew when he said faggotism was unique to Europeans and came from European culture.

Richard Spencer has been exposed as a total fraud, controlled opposition at 10001% like all accelerationists.

an informant, maybe. he's not an actual trained CIA agent.