Did they know?

When people saw the World Trade Center fall on September 11, 2001, did they realize they witnessed the end of an era in less than a day?
Or were they more focused on the tragedy itself? Could they have even comprehended the hellscape that awaited them the following 20 years? Immediately after 2001 we saw emo music rise from the ashes, the last vestiges of white music. Then, with the smartphone introduced later that decade, society was fucked.
What I'm saying is, was any user who was an adult at 9/11 able to predict how fucked things would be today?

Attached: download (3).jpg (2000x1333, 595.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1KjQeXcPlE
belfercenter.org/publication/catastrophic-terrorism-tackling-new-danger
capitalisteric.wordpress.com/2022/03/31/crash-positions/#comment-8615
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obviously fabricated by Stalin's NKVD

I know of David Icke, he has been predicting this shit for 30+ years. Everyone thought he was insane.
youtube.com/watch?v=o1KjQeXcPlE

No. Though it's hardly been a hellscape unless you count the lives of ppl we've been blowing up, wholly or in part. PPL like me got totally suckered into fighting the WoT. I didn't, just ppl like me. PPL that I care about who have trauma and remorse from it with no idea why and a general understanding now that 9-11 was a hoax that killed millions.

Also, if you get into folk music, there is a lot of over-clapping during that time.

>Immediately after 2001 we saw emo music rise
how old are you?

oops I stopped reading after the 2nd ?

>> Did they know?

the kikes knew

Attached: gremlins falling down.png (1142x1050, 1.04M)

Nice. A 9/11 thread.

Attached: 1f0536732209e8fa14376eb117dcdf1a.jpg (505x750, 51.73K)

checked

Attached: 1490751738318.jpg (501x414, 55.98K)

If you read "Foreign Affairs", you'd know.

Foreign Affairs

Catastrophic Terrorism: Tackling the New Danger

Authors: Ash Carter John M. Deutch Philip D. Zelikow | November / December 1998

"The bombings in East Africa killed hundreds. A successful attack with weapons of mass destruction could certainly take thousands, or tens of thousands, of lives. If the device that exploded in 1993 under the World Trade Center had been nuclear, or had effectively dispersed a deadly pathogen, the resulting horror and chaos would have exceeded our ability to describe it. Such an act of catastrophic terrorism would be a watershed event in American history. It could involve loss of life and property unprecedented in peacetime and undermine America's fundamental sense of security, as did the Soviet atomic bomb test in 1949. Like Pearl Harbor, this event would divide our past and future into a before and after. The United States might respond with draconian measures, scaling back civil liberties, allowing wider surveillance of citizens, detention of suspects, and use of deadly force. More violence could follow, either further terrorist attacks or U.S. counterattacks. Belatedly, Americans would judge their leaders negligent for not addressing terrorism more urgently."

"The United States needs a new institution to gather intelligence on catastrophic terrorism -- a National Terrorism Intelligence Center -- that would collect and analyze information so it could warn of suspected catastrophic terrorist acts ahead of time."

belfercenter.org/publication/catastrophic-terrorism-tackling-new-danger

Attached: Foreign Affairs - CFR.png (664x279, 89.49K)

I was 15 but I remember thinking "there's gonna be a pre 911 era and a post 911 era".

I was only 15 or so at the time but I did realize the importance of it. I had a diary where I wrote everyday, and on 9/11 I have an entry where I wrote that I had no idea what the consequences would be but that it will be huge and era defining.

Nope, I never believed for a moment 911 was anything but a bunch of pissed of Muslim terrorists. Then Covid happened, then the riots happened, then the rigged election happened. Ok you have my attention now.

Boys this is a must read….outta time

capitalisteric.wordpress.com/2022/03/31/crash-positions/#comment-8615

I was 10 at the time, I thought it was a movie when I saw it on the news

No. Clueless until 2003 iirc

I've watched and listened to countless hours of TV coverage and 911 calls and I don't think most of the people on the streets realized fucking anything. A lot of them were lauhging about it like it was a movie or something. And the ones in shock were running around in circles, certainly not thinking about the long-term consequences.

The only ones who knew exactly what would happen in the next 10 years were the perpetrators who designed it all.

Elder millenial here. Until about mid 2003 we legit thought we were just gonna carpet bomb the desert for a while then throw a victory party. It wasnt until the first renewal of the patriot act that we started to realize the real war

This.

They sold the patriot act to people in the USA as a way to deal with sandniggers, but it was really just to oppress regular citizens.

>Feds focus on boomer LARP militias in the 90's
>CIA/FBI is ignoring the previous Al-Qaeda attacks
What did the American establishment mean by this?

It made jew yorkers transition

Attached: franlablore.png (976x479, 128.41K)

when it interrupted the screening of the last fucking episode of a show I had been watching I was pissed. My first thoughts were that it would start WW3. My 2nd thoughts were that you fkn yanks had it coming.

I remember a prescient friend saying this will change the US for the next 50 years.

Well, to me personally I solely remember two events from the day: Being dismissed from school, and watching the towers collapse on the news just as I made it in the door.
I was too young to understand it, I was only 5. But I can remember it.
My dad took me to his job in manhattan a few years later and they were still doing construction in the area. My dad was really pissed off, I can remember that but I don't remember what he said as we drove by.
I know people who lost family on 9/11 but my family wasn't personally affected by the event.
I guess it really did traumatize me in some way... I've always loved watching gore vids since I found them, but 9/11 vids still give me a chill.
Crazy factoid: 9/11 holds the record for the most deaths from elevator failure as well. Many of the emergency systems failed, and many of the ones which DID do what they were supposed to (i.e. return to the lobby) did not open their doors. Imagine the fact that people were trapped in the elevators only a few feet away from the command posts set up in the lobbies who died when the buildings came down. Fire depts didn't think to open the elevators because they weren't a priority; nobody was expecting the buildings to come down