The politics of The Wall

I'm 31 now. All the girls that used to be cute in my early 20s now have giant bingo wing arms, double chins, masculinised faces. I'd say this applies to around 75% of them at this point. There is also a big contingent that are single and childless. Some that rejected me when I was 21 now pop up in my dms and Instagram story views. It's actually surreal and uncanny valley tier.

What are the political implications of a massive cohort of millennial women turning into goblin bloated childless potato women now and over the next 5 years?

Attached: JUEPcet.jpg (1037x1355, 166.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFZr2LTTNS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never Happend before in history on this scale, we are in uncharted waters. Dangerous waters I my add. Femcels tend to rage in public. Malecels tend to keep it to themselves.

The wall is real and women are really really mean so I let them hit with without consequence or care on my end.

For now, I don't think much will change except their happiness will continue to decline. If the West faces a real emergency - hyperinflation, famine, nuclear war (all more likely than ever) then they will panic and beg men to save them. picrel

Attached: No.jpg (642x900, 41.86K)

Attached: D50333AF-7839-40CF-A232-85D1E7DDAE30.png (591x646, 651.18K)

Fuck she’s 31 but doesn’t look like she could carry out a baby anymore.

if you want to get an idea, look at black women. black women are unfuckable and basically rated the lowest in desirability among all races. they became angry, bitter, and lead the charge on all these psychotic woke movements. this is exactly why white women are increasingly involving themselves in shit like fat acceptance and hyperleft extremist movements. they'll be miserable and raging.

Attached: ugly.jpg (800x450, 76.93K)

I'd also add that these neurotic cunts have been binge watching some of the most obscene and weird media they can get their hands into. These nutcases watch serial killer documentaries religiously; I don't know if the media makers understand the implications or consequences that can be drawn from that; or if it was part of the plan all along. Either way interesting times ahead, buy security cameras and avoid crazy chicks

Im 33 and the only semi atractive female ex coleague or ex classmate is my own ex gf (who is single and childless at 33). Tons of makeup and filters, double chins, tripple chins, kankles, fridge bodies... its a haunted park, a wasteland. I have any slight desire in datting females in my age, actually i have no desire to date at all.

ancient meme

crackhead bong post wallie
absolutely embarrassing

Yeah there are few stunners even in their 30s. But they are rare as diamonds. Most of them had bad habits (diet, drinking, smoking etc) when they were in their teens and 20s. It finally starts to catch up to you in your 30s.

>brasil
I thought women there were supposed ot stay hot and have good bodies. Its over bros.

If you'd have gotten a wife you wouldn't even care bro.

I got a better solution, reject women, its what Christ did and unironically would have wanted for all of us.

Attached: 1617159962748.jpg (618x741, 75.48K)

this is the only photo of her i find attractive

Men hit the wall just as hard as women op maybe worse because roasties can still get laid easily. Unless your mid 30s and a high value male (high value males are usually married by then, so think twice before you label yourself as such) you are destined to a life of hookups with wine aunts who will never bare you children. The young fertile girls won't go near a 35y/o unless they're fucked up

>What are the political implications of a massive cohort of millennial women turning into goblin bloated childless potato women now and over the next 5 years?

I am looking for a woman and all I find are a sea of fatties and women that rode the carousel for too long, I don't think things will change anytime soon. Best we can do is document and record this shit to show the next generation of why they shouldn't fuck about

Imagine dedicating half your resources to this thing? I mean, I never really thought she was that hot even in her prime, but take a good look at it now.

Attached: heres-your-waifu-bro.jpg (1361x2563, 928.56K)

>Never Happend before in history on this scale,
That's because historically, women were fulfilling their purpose, to have and raise kids.
These dried up roasties on the other hand... well we all know the empty egg carton meme.

>The young fertile girls won't go near a 35y/o unless they're fucked up
You are indeed correct

We´ve got the worst of the both worlds, user. women around here do not age, they rot. The ones you saw in pictures/videos are mostly under 22~25.

So the opposite of Anglo women then.

>The young fertile girls won't go near a 35y/o unless they're fucked up
there is much truth to this, user

Nonsense. I was dating 20 year old until my late 30s. Some men age like fine wine. It helps if you have some money though.

>Political implications
Women vote the same regardless of age or children. As they are bound by biological urges driving them to turn government into the husband they don't have and divorce raped.

I'm 34, and I got rejected by my generation entirely. It's pretty bizarre looking them up on social media. Some of these women completely walked all over me when I was younger. Every single thing I was doing was with consideration of doing what they want so they would accept me.

I had a lot of pain over women. One that lived next door to me told me about losing her virginity at 14, told 14yo me "I never tried" then got knocked up at 19, after just saying fuck school and partying. I still look at her livejournal from that era. She already had a second kid and was well into parenting before I had kissed a girl. I never stood a chance.

Until now lmao I'm 34 and I look the same as I was when I was 24, and they look 40 bahaha I can still fuck 18yos.

Attached: 1648523259983.jpg (1024x475, 88.64K)

this is the product of veganism. All the vegans I know look like this in their late 20s. My wife is 30 and looks younger then this. Not enough oils, b12 or whatever, she is literally malnourished.

Attached: powersup.webm (400x320, 1.71M)

>over the next 5 years
genetic therapies are going to start curing their obesity and senesence. In another 5 years everybody will be taking those treatments. How long will it take those treatments to work I have no idea, probably immediately, but how long until they make them young and beautiful, maybe few decades.
youtube.com/watch?v=qFZr2LTTNS8