Dear weedtards…

None of you seem to get it so let me spell it out for you: your body produces it’s own Cannanbanoids endogenously (Hence endocannabinoid system).

When you consume Marijuana you are introducing Cannabanoids into your body exogenously (from an outside source).

Your body use the Endocannbanoid system to maintain homeostasis in the body and signal things like hunger or to regulate/relieve pain and a plethora of other bodily functions.

Therefore, when you introduce exogenous Cannabanoids into the body you are upsetting the body’s homeostasis and effecting it’s ability to self-regulate.

This is why potheads need to smoke all the time or they feel all messed up.

This is also why some people are able to establish a routine where the use Cannabis sparingly and are able to use without many harmful effects.

It’s really that simple.

Attached: 1648973349406.jpg (479x359, 69.28K)

Join the NSA and get to play with cool tech

This thread again?

Smoking weed made me rape and kill a nigger 2011

Shit thread lock and ban

so if i read this correctly, smoking weed all day every day only has positive effects on high iq individuals like myself. I already knew this, which is why I toke all day every day.

The world is run by a satanic pedophilia cult, and I'm here to suffer on this plane until The Lord returns. And I'm supposed to remain sober the entire time?

Attached: 1644376648945.jpg (446x467, 38.57K)

>Don't fight evil
>Someone will do something about it eventually

Attached: 1548478034969.png (400x400, 85.28K)

you already posted this bullshit, shill loser

Attached: 1644608728918.jpg (326x293, 18K)

But I feel nice and Im not an asshole anymore, when I dont smoke I really am a hard person, when I get high Im the most lovable guy ever. Also sex is great when Im high, cant I have something? I bet browsing pol gives me more harm than weed.

This.

Go fuck yourself OP

you should take the time to finally learn the difference between it’s and its

Stoners smell like cheesy feet

Attached: ED809A89-20BF-4C7F-92C9-AC6BB24233BC.jpg (400x400, 45.76K)

Given the current state of world affairs, being soft and suggestible is a death wish. We need hard men more than ever.
Smoking weed turns people into liberal, tolerant, apathetic faggots.

Attached: 4957BF39-4704-4499-9492-94D24F0F1569.jpg (500x500, 89.52K)

pathetic

So many people with disrupted endocannabinoid systems seething ITT

Fuck you nigger.

Attached: BasedSmoke.jpg (580x391, 51.66K)

No-one should argue that cannabis is harmless, but the media coverage of its harms is without a doubt disproportionate. Same for other illegal drugs. If we talked about alcohol harms with anything like the same proportion and vigour, we would scarcely talk about anything else.

>This is why potheads need to smoke all the time or they feel all messed up.
so? the fuck has it got to with you?
stop watching me, look after yourself first son

What about the health benefits for people that actually need it for seizures and severe medical ailments like PTSD?

Not only that, it makes you hippie pussy & potentially a full blown faggot (i'm not kidding)...